The best crypto exchanges in Qatar are eToro, Binance, Coinbase, Crypto.com, and BitOasis. Kraken is the best cryptocurrency exchange in Qatar for active traders. Binance offers the best crypto services for experienced traders.
Each cryptocurrency exchange has strengths and weaknesses. This article discusses the best cryptocurrency exchanges to buy Bitcoin in Qatar.
Best Exchanges To Buy Bitcoin In Qatar
- eToro – Best Overall Exchange
- Binance – Best Cryptocurrency exchange for experienced Qatari traders.
- Coinbase – Great trading platform and low fees
- Crypto.com – Competitive tools, safe mobile trading app
- BitOasis – Best Exchange For Low Fees
|#1||eToro||Best Overall Exchange||4.9 / 5||Official website|
|#2||Binance||Best Bitcoin Exchange For Asset Diversity||4.3 / 5||Official website|
|#3||Coinbase||Great trading platform and low fees||4.4 / 5||Official website|
|#4||Crypto.com||Competitive tools, safe mobile trading app||4.3 / 5||Official website|
|#5||BitOasis||Best Exchange For Low Fees||3.4 / 5||Official website|
Top 5 Bitcoin Exchanges In Overview:
1. eToro – Best Overall Exchange
Min Deposit: $200
Assets available: 4.8
79% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. eToro AUS Capital Ltd ACN 612 791 803 AFSL 491139. OTC Derivatives are speculative and leveraged. Not suitable for all investors. Capital at risk. See PDS and TMD
eToro is a well established online broker who offer cryptocurrency trading as CFDs, as physical cryptos through their eToroX exchange and in-house e-wallet storage. Their trading platform is easy to use, offers advanced copy trading features and supports over 40 different digital assets. Professional traders will miss advanced conditional orders, sophisticated charting tools and some popular digital currencies.
Professional crypto traders will like eToroX, which comes with all features and tools offered by industry leading decentralized crypto exchanges including margin trading, fast execution, APIs and fiat deposits in USD and AED.
eToro is regulated by top tier financial authorities. It keeps a track record of users stored funds for over a decade. Account opening is fast and simple, customer supports is responsive and available in Arabic language. The minimum deposit is $200, withdrawal fees are low, overall fees are industry average.
- Access to over 4000+ tradable symbols
- Great overall market coverage
- Easy to use mobile trading app and platforms
- Industry leading social/copy trading app
- Great cryptocurrency trading features
- Responsive customer support
- Algorithmic trading not available
- Forex and CFD fees above industry average
- Education and research tools missing
- Sophisticated social-copy trading features
- Multiple different payment options
- Crypto exchange and brokerage services on the same dashboard
- Super fast registration and KYC on-boarding process
- Zero commission stock trading
- Great ease of use level
2. Binance – Best Cryptocurrency exchange for experienced Qatari traders
Assets available: 5.0
Binance is the biggest crypto exchange in the industry and is a great choice for experienced investors looking to trade high volume and great selections of coins. High-volume crypto traders will appreciate the high spot trading volumes, low fee structure and advanced trading tools and order types.
Binance has premium account features, including staking rewards and OTC trading. Traders earn from 1-10% for holding different assets over time. We recommend this crypto exchange for advanced UAE and Dubai crypto traders who want to trade with lower trading fees and invest in less popular altcoins. We do not recommend Binance for beginner traders.
- The best daily trading volume for both spot Crypto trading and for Crypto derivatives
- The best choice of different assets to trade
- Great choice of saving and stalking options
- Very competitive trading fees
- Very good trading platform with lots of advanced features
- Easy sign-up process
- Very good choice for mobile trading
- Great deposit and withdrawal options
- Exchange has been hacked in the past
- Considerable withdrawal fees
- Customer support is sometimes hard to
- Spot and derivative crypto trading
- P2P (Peer-to-peer) crypto trading available
- Trading platform integrated with tradingview; automated trading available
- Savings, staking, crypto loans, Binance smart pool
- Binance liquid swap
- Binance Visa Card
3. Coinbase – Great trading platform and low fees
Assets available: 3.6
Coinbase is a well established crypto exchange with great buy, sell and exchange options for traders at all levels. Their trading platform offers access to over 100 crypto assets, fast trade execution, rewards on trading and a beginners friendly interface. Trading fees are above industry average.
Coinbase Pro is available for professionals with access to a lower fee structure and advanced tool including stop loss orders, advanced charting and indicators. Users will not find an option to trade futures or to trade on margin accounts.
Customer support is slow and ranks below industry average.
- Strong selection of supported digital currencies
- Great trading volume
- Easy to use trading platform
- Great security standards
- Very good deposit and withdrawal options
- Great option for mobile trading
- No margin trading (Crypto derivatives)
- Customer service is sometimes hard to reach
- Fees are higher than average
- Your account can be closed depending where you send your cryptos
- Spot crypto trading
- Opportunity to earn cryptocurrencies through crypto learn
- Saving, staking, crypto borrow
- Coinbase Visa Card
- Built their own stable coin (USDC)
4. Crypto.com – Competitive tools, safe mobile trading app
Assets available: 3.8
Crypto.com is a modern and fast adopting crypto exchange offering access to NFTs, e-wallets, own credit card, staking, investing and crypto trading. Their trading app is intuitive, easy to use and available on iOS and Android. Trading fees are competitive across all accounts. With the extra bonuses for holding specific coins they can compete with the fee structure of industry leading exchanges. Crypto.com offers access to 250 different crypto coins.
- Highest security standards
- Great offer of crypto trading instruments
- Very good trading platform
- Very good research and educational tools
- Very good mobile trading application
- Very good wallet
- Slow customer service
- Very complex fee schedule (if you do not hold Cronos tokens fees are high)
- Difficult to navigate
- Spot and margin crypto trading
- Crypto payments
- Crypto.com Visa Credit Card
- Staking, crypto loans
- Proprietary Cronos tokens
5. BitOasis – Best Exchange For Low Fees
BitOasis is a well established cryptocurrency exchange with headquarters in the United Arab Emirates. It focuses on users from the MENA region. BitOasis is a crypto-to-crypto exchange and an online broker. They offer access to hand picked digital assets including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin. Their trading platform is easy to use, intuitive and offers access to basic trading tools. Trading fees are above industry average.
- Fast registration and verification process
- Good if you want to trade in AED
- Very good mobile app
- Higher trading fees
- Limited number of Crypto trading instruments
- Lack some advanced features (savings, staking)
- No live chat or telephone support
- Spot crypto trading
- Focused on MENA region
How Did We Choose The Best Cryptocurrency Exchange In Qatar?
At Business24, we aim to help traders make the best decisions with their money. We know that the word “best” is subjective. This is why we detail the strengths and weaknesses of exchanges. We use 105 criteria to analyze exchanges and digital coins. The main aspects considered include ease of use, safety, and markets.
Costs: A transparent fee structure contributes to a good trading experience. Many cryptocurrency exchanges have a transparent fee structure. Read our in-depth reviews to discover more about exchanges and their fee structures.
Account: Each exchange offers different account tiers. Some request a minimum deposit fee. Others won’t charge for opening new accounts in Qatar. Read about account tiers available with Qatari exchanges in our in-depth reviews.
Withdrawal and deposit: Withdrawing and depositing funds needs to be a simple process. Some crypto exchanges have longer processing times. Check crypto exchanges policies in our reviews.
Markets and products: Crypto exchanges offer specific digital coin coverage. You should read about markets and cryptocurrencies available in Qatar before investing.
Trading platforms: An easy-to-use platform is essential for a good trading experience. Select an exchange with a straightforward interface. The exchanges in our review have trustworthy platforms and services. Check our in-depth reviews to discover which platform is best for you.
Customer support: Customer support is important for your trading success. The best exchanges offer access to email, live chat, and phone support.
What Is A Cryptocurrency Exchange?
A cryptocurrency exchange is an online marketplace for buying, selling, and trading digital assets. It allows users to deposit fiat currencies and use funds to buy crypto. Exchanges might offer interest to encourage users to keep crypto within the account.
How To Sell Bitcoin?
Selling Bitcoin is a simple process. Go to your crypto wallet and choose the amount you want to sell. Remember that crypto profits are taxable as capital gains. Consult with a tax expert before you sell a significant amount of your crypto assets.
Should I Buy Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a popular digital coin with traders at all levels. Before buying a digital asset like Bitcoin, you should read about crypto trading. Check our in-depth reviews for more insights on cryptocurrencies and available strategies.
eToro, Binance, Coinbase, Crypto.com, and BitOasis are the best crypto exchanges in Qatar.
How Much Bitcoin Should I Buy With My First Transaction?
It depends on your cryptocurrency trading experience. We recommend you use the minimum deposit requirements and test the platform. After you learn more about the markets, you will be able to increase your capital investment.
What Is A Centralized Cryptocurrency Exchange?
A centralized exchange represents a private company with access to platforms to invest in digital assets. These exchanges require registration, known as the Know Your Client rule.
What Is A Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange?
A decentralized exchange doesn’t have a central point of control. It works as a server, but it has each computer within the server spread out in different countries. If one computer malfunctions, it doesn’t interfere with the network’s activity. Decentralized exchanges don’t have licenses and don’t follow the rules of any regulatory body. If you opt for a decentralized exchange, you should understand the risks. Read our in-depth reviews to discover more about crypto exchanges and safety.
How To Open A Crypto Exchange Account?
Cryptocurrency exchanges let users set up an account and submit proof of identity. The verification process includes submitting a copy of your ID or verifying your identity with a third-party app.
Best UAE Cryptocurrency Exchange
Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges In Saudi Arabia
Best Cryptocurrency Exchange Dubai
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.