In this review, we share our findings on the best trading platforms in Antigua and Barbuda. We have reviewed 174 online brokerage firms and their platforms in 8 categories. We tested all aspects of their service, including platforms, costs, funding options, regulations, tools, and customer service.
Platforms that achieved a high score are in the following list.
Top 5 Trading Platforms in Antigua and Barbuda
- Interactive Brokers – Best trading platform overall
- XTB – Ideal for users looking to trade forex and CFDs
- Capital.com – Broker with great educational content and resources
- Admiral Markets – Best Trading Platform For Advanced MetaTrader Features
- OandA – Low risk CFD and forex broker
Best Online Trading Platforms Antigua and Barbuda
|PLATFORM||SCORE||GENERAL INFO||MINIMUM DEPOSIT|
|#1||Interactive Brokers||4.9||Best trading platform overall||$0|
|#2||XTB||4.5||Ideal for users looking to trade forex and CFDs||$250|
|#3||Capital.com||4.7||Broker with great educational content and resources||$20|
|#4||Admiral Markets||4.6||Best Trading Platform For Advanced MetaTrader Features||$100|
|#5||OandA||4||Low risk CFD and forex broker||$0|
Below section breaks down the best trading platforms in Antigua and Barbuda, beginning with the highest rated…
1. Interactive Brokers – Best Online Trading Platform Overall
Min Deposit: 0 ($2000 for margin account)
Assets available: 4.9
All trading involves risk. More than 80% of investors lose in spread bet and CFD trading. As these complex instruments allow for the use of leverage, there is a high risk of losing more money than you have deposited. Before attempting to participate in spread bets and CFDs, consider how well you understand them and if you can afford to lose your money.
Interactive Brokers is a trustworthy brokerage firm with global services and an impressive offering of tradable markets. It offers a valuable educational center and many research tools. Interactive Brokers is highly trusted and has a long track record in the industry. It provides outstanding trading platforms with a competitive fee structure.
Global Trader is their low entry-level proprietary platform. It has an intuitive interface and access to different account tiers. Advanced traders choose the Trader Workstation desktop platform. It offers advanced tools and order types.
- Best market coverage in the industry (100k+ assets on different instruments)
- Access to 16,500 shares and 8,000 stocks as CFDs
- Professional trading platform suitable for different types of traders
- Intuitive and easy to use mobile trading app
- Industry leading fee structure
- Compatible features for casual and professional traders
- Responsive customer support
- Few deposit and withdrawal options
- Research and education materials missing
- Margin loan rates on stocks of 1.3%
- Access to 135+ global markets
- Advanced order types, tools and features
- Access to frictional shares
- Lowest commissions in the industry
2. XTB – Best Trading Platform For New Forex And CFD Traders
Min Deposit: $0
Assets available: 2.9
81% of CFD retail account lose money
XTB is our top choice as the best trading platform for new forex and CFD traders. It is a trusted brokerage firm with straightforward services. XTB offers a proprietary platform, xStation 5. This has a minimalist interface and comprehensive features, and trading tools. XTB provides access to many tradable instruments and financial markets. It has forex currency pairs, commodities, and crypto coins.
New traders choose XTB because of its impressive customer service and research center. All its platforms are intuitive and simple to use.
- Low trading fees
- Multilingual support (Available in Arabic)
- Cashback rebates and free paper trading account
- Only CFD trading
- Charges inactivity fees
- Access to 2,100+ of CFDs on stocks, indices, and commodities and 48 FX pairs
- Commission-less Stock and ETF CFD trading
- Daily market analysis videos, price tables, and economic calendar
- Micro-lot trading available
- Beginner-friendly mobile app (xStation Mobile)
- Multi-lingual support in English, Arabic and over 10 other languages
3. Capital.com – Best Trading Platform With Qualitative Learning & Research Tools
Min Deposit: $20
Assets available: 4.7
79.17% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Capital.com is a top discount broker with excellent trading platforms and tools. It offers outstanding learning materials and professional tools. All its platforms have a professional interface and offer access to different assets.
This online broker is secure and has top-tier licenses from the CySEC, FCA, ASIC, and FSA. It offers a mobile app with industry-leading safety protocols. Capital.com has a low minimum deposit and an award-winning education center.
- Newsroom grade educational videos and analysis
- Award winning education and research section
- New age mobile trading app
- Real time market updates and price alerts
- Hedging and risk management tools
- MT4 and MT5 not available
- Market access is industry average
- Access to 6.000 tradable symbols and 477 cryptocurrency CFDs
- High quality research and educational content
- Patented AI trade bias system
- $20 minimum deposit
- No inactivity fees
4. ActivTrades – Best Trading Platform For Advanced MetaTrader Features
Min Deposit: $500
Assets available: 2.8
65% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Admiral Markets is a MetaTrader-only broker with access to helpful trading features. It offers advanced MetaTrader tools and premium analytics features. Admiral Markets is a leading brokerage firm with outstanding educational content.
This broker has many top-tier licenses, including an FCA, JSC, ASIC, and CySEC license. Admiral Markets provides access to a comprehensive portfolio with 8400+ tradable symbols. It is a good choice for both beginner and advanced traders.
- Negative balance protection and increased insurance
- Excellent multi-lingual support in 14 languages
- Low fees from 0.5 pips on EUR/USD
- Charges inactivity fee
- Only offers CFD, forex, and crypto trading
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research tools like SmartOrder 2 and Pivot Points Indicator
- Daily Market Analysis videos
- Free unlimited demo paper trading account
- One to One training available
5. Oanda – Best Low-Risk Trading Platform For Forex And CFD Trading
Min Deposit: 0
Assets available: 1.8
74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money
OandA is a top choice for traders searching for a low-risk trading platform. It offers industry-leading forex and CFD services with a comprehensive market research center. OandA offers daily market updates, many learning tools, and social trading services. This is a trustworthy broker with tier-one licenses.
It offers intuitive trading platforms with multiple features for algorithmic trading. Its mobile app is versatile and offers many charting tools. OandA is an affordable online broker, but its commissions are above the industry average.
- Multiple trading platforms available
- Broad range of research and analysis tools
- Easy account opening process
- Only CFD and forex trading available
- Customer support is only available during office hours
- Charges inactivity fees
- Access to over a thousand different CFDs on multiple asset classes and over 50 forex pairs
- Real-time currency conversion and access to 25 years’ historical FX data across 38,000 forex pairs
- Great corporate solutions like payment gateways and currency converters
- Competitive commissions, spreads and other trading fees
- Compatible with both MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Dedicated relationship manager, free VPS, trading fee and wire transfer discounts for professional traders
How To Select A Trading Platform?
The main aspects to focus on when selecting a trading platform in Antigua and Barbuda are trading costs, mobile apps & platforms, funding options, asset portfolios, customer service, and security.
Fees: Select an online broker with a simple fee structure, no hidden fees, and no overnight fees. You should avoid brokerage accounts with high costs on trades. Spread fees are frequent with Antigua and Barbuda trading platforms.
Trading platforms: An online platform must be intuitive and offer smooth access to reliable tools and indicators. It is best to choose a platform with trading tools and built-in market data access. In-depth news feeds, and research information is a must.
Mobile trading: Mobile apps must offer the same tools and charts as their web versions. We recommend you select platforms with comprehensive social feeds and charting solutions.
Deposit & withdrawal: Deposit and withdrawal need to be straightforward. Select a broker with access to many payment methods and a competitive fee structure.
Assets: Search for access to preferred assets. Traders in Antigua and Barbuda get access to many asset classes, including stocks, forex, ETFs, mutual funds, and cryptos.
Regulation: Online brokers with top-tier licenses are trustworthy and follow strict rules. These offer high-security standards and safety protocols. It is best to use platforms with ASIC, CySEC, and FCA licenses.
Research & education: Inexperienced and seasoned traders must select a trading platform with helpful research and learning tools. You should search for access to weekly webinars, a personal account manager, and room access.
Customer support: Customer support is essential for traders at all levels. You should search for responsive customer service available in your language.
*Islamic Accounts: All platforms from our list offer islamic account options. This gives users the chance to trade online in compliance to the Sharia law.
Regulation Of Trading Platforms In Antigua And Barbuda
The Financial Services Regulatory Commission (FSRC) is responsible for the regulation of trading platforms in Antigua and Barbuda . FSRC oversees online trading activities in Antigua and Barbuda. It manages financial service providers and online brokers licenses. The FSRC ensures all providers follow relevant rules and regulations.
License verification is necessary to ensure you use a secure online broker. You can verify whether a brokerage firm has a valid license by accessing the main website of the FSRC. Access the documents section and search for the name of the provider. If the broker has its headquarters outside Antigua and Barbuda, you need to verify the official websites of CySEC, FINRA, BaFIN, ASIC, or FCA. Check the database of Registered Entities. If the search doesn’t offer any results, you might be facing an unregulated trading platform. It is best to use a trustworthy platform with top-tier licenses.
Based on our review, we consider InteractiveBrokers as the best trading platform for Anguillan residents. They offer a low minimum deposit, competitive fees, advanced charting tools, social trading features and a responsive customer support.
XTB is the second best trading platform for Anguillan residents, because of their low fees, advanced trading tools, copy trading features and a responsive customer support. Capital.com, OandA, and Activ Trades are finishing up our list of top platforms with a great overall offer and above average ratings.
Are There Commission-Free Brokers In Antigua and Barbuda?
Yes, many brokerage firms in Antigua and Barbuda offer commission-free platforms.
How Much Should I Start With When Trading Online In Antigua And Barbuda?
It is best to start with a minimum deposit amount in Antigua and Barbuda. Verify the brokerage firm’s fee structure before trading.
How To Check If A Platform Has A Valid License?
If you want to check the validity of a license, you should access the Registered Entities databases available with regulators like the FCA, ASIC, FINRA, or CySEC.
Do Trading Platforms Need A License?
Yes, reputable brokerage firms receive top-tier licenses to offer secure online trading services. Unregulated trading platforms are risky and not recommended. All trading platforms and providers should request authorization from a regulatory body.
Which Type Of Trading Is Safe?
Options trading is a secure investment approach for new and intermediate traders. We recommend you choose a trading type based on your skills and experience.
Are There Any Safety Risks For Traders In Antigua And Barbuda?
Trading online assets come with many risks. Online trading is legal in Antigua and Barbuda. But you have to use platforms and apps with secure licenses from providers like the FCA, CySEC, and ASIC.
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.