In this review, we offer our insights into the best trading platforms in Aruba. We have reviewed 174 brokers and evaluated their services in 8 leading categories. We explored all characteristics of their service, including platforms, mobile apps, trading costs, deposits & withdrawals, portfolios, licenses, customer service, learning centers, and Islamic accounts availability.
The platforms that achieved the highest scoring are below.
Top 5 Trading Platforms in Aruba
- Interactive Brokers – Best trading platform overall
- XTB – Ideal for users looking to trade forex and CFDs
- Capital.com – Broker with great educational content and resources
- ActiveTrades – Broker regulated by the (FCA)
- OandA – Low risk CFD and forex broker
Best Online Trading Platforms Aruba
|PLATFORM||SCORE||GENERAL INFO||MINIMUM DEPOSIT|
|#1||Interactive Brokers||4.9||Best trading platform overall||$0|
|#2||XTB||4.5||Ideal for users looking to trade forex and CFDs||$250|
|#3||Capital.com||4.7||Broker with great educational content and resources||$20|
|#4||ActiveTrades||4.4||Broker regulated by the (FCA)||$500|
|#5||OandA||4||Low risk CFD and forex broker||$0|
Below section breaks down the best trading platforms in Aruba, beginning with the highest rated…
1. Interactive Brokers – Best Trading Platform Overall
Min Deposit: 0 ($2000 for margin account)
Assets available: 4.9
All trading involves risk. More than 80% of investors lose in spread bet and CFD trading. As these complex instruments allow for the use of leverage, there is a high risk of losing more money than you have deposited. Before attempting to participate in spread bets and CFDs, consider how well you understand them and if you can afford to lose your money.
Interactive Brokers offers a premium online trading experience with one of the best trading platforms. It is a secure broker with global services. Interactive Brokers has an excellent reputation and top-tier licenses from leading regulators. It offers secure trading platforms with industry-leading safety protocols. The Global Trader platform is an entry-level, beginner-friendly service for traders at all levels.
Interactive Brokers offers a powerful platform for experienced traders, the proprietary Trader Workstation desktop platform. It has an impressive selection of advanced tools and order configurations.
- Best market coverage in the industry (100k+ assets on different instruments)
- Access to 16,500 shares and 8,000 stocks as CFDs
- Professional trading platform suitable for different types of traders
- Intuitive and easy to use mobile trading app
- Industry leading fee structure
- Compatible features for casual and professional traders
- Responsive customer support
- Few deposit and withdrawal options
- Research and education materials missing
- Margin loan rates on stocks of 1.3%
- Access to 135+ global markets
- Advanced order types, tools and features
- Access to frictional shares
- Lowest commissions in the industry
2. XTB – Best Forex And CFD Trading Platform
Min Deposit: $0
Assets available: 2.9
81% of CFD retail account lose money
XTB is a popular forex and CFD broker with secure platforms and intuitive interfaces. It is a highly trusted online broker with access to many tradable markets. XTB offers indices, forex currency pairs, commodities, CFDs on stocks, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies.
This broker has a competitive fee structure for all its accounts. New traders enjoy exceptional customer support and research tools. XTB has a well-established educational center with valuable trading information.
- Low trading fees
- Multilingual support (Available in Arabic)
- Cashback rebates and free paper trading account
- Only CFD trading
- Charges inactivity fees
- Access to 2,100+ of CFDs on stocks, indices, and commodities and 48 FX pairs
- Commission-less Stock and ETF CFD trading
- Daily market analysis videos, price tables, and economic calendar
- Micro-lot trading available
- Beginner-friendly mobile app (xStation Mobile)
- Multi-lingual support in English, Arabic and over 10 other languages
3. Capital.com – Best Trading Platform For Research And Education
Min Deposit: $20
Assets available: 4.7
79.17% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Capital.com offers the best trading platform for research and education. It is a highly trusted broker, and it has many top-tier licenses. It does not operate as a bank but has an excellent reputation. Capital.com is a top choice for investors searching for a discount broker. It offers powerful research tools for seasoned investors.
This broker has a reliable mobile app with a professional interface. It offers many day trading services and an excellent education section. Capital.com has a transparent fee structure with a low minimum deposit.
- Newsroom grade educational videos and analysis
- Award winning education and research section
- New age mobile trading app
- Real time market updates and price alerts
- Hedging and risk management tools
- MT4 and MT5 not available
- Market access is industry average
- Access to 6.000 tradable symbols and 477 cryptocurrency CFDs
- High quality research and educational content
- Patented AI trade bias system
- $20 minimum deposit
- No inactivity fees
4. ActivTrades – Best Trading Platform With A FCA License
Min Deposit: $500
Assets available: 2.8
65% of retail CFD accounts lose money
ActivTrades is a trustworthy online broker with an FCA license. It offers an outstanding proprietary platform, ActivTrader. It has an intuitive interface with fully customizable features. ActivTrades has a transparent fee structure with no hidden costs.
This broker charges an inactivity fee. Its portfolio is limited to basic asset classes and instruments. We recommend it for beginner traders because of its limited portfolio.
- Negative balance protection and increased insurance
- Excellent multi-lingual support in 14 languages
- Low fees from 0.5 pips on EUR/USD
- Charges inactivity fee
- Only offers CFD, forex, and crypto trading
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research tools like SmartOrder 2 and Pivot Points Indicator
- Daily Market Analysis videos
- Free unlimited demo paper trading account
- One to One training available
5. Oanda – Best Low-Risk Trading Platform
Min Deposit: 0
Assets available: 1.8
74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money
OandA is a popular CFD and forex broker with access to many assets and markets. It offers a low-risk trading platform with daily market updates. Traders choose OandA because of its extensive social trading features. It is a secure broker with six tier-one licenses.
Their platform is straightforward and offers both advanced and beginner-friendly features. OandA has an industry-leading mobile app with research and charting tools. It has commissions and fees above the industry average.
- Multiple trading platforms available
- Broad range of research and analysis tools
- Easy account opening process
- Only CFD and forex trading available
- Customer support is only available during office hours
- Charges inactivity fees
- Access to over a thousand different CFDs on multiple asset classes and over 50 forex pairs
- Real-time currency conversion and access to 25 years’ historical FX data across 38,000 forex pairs
- Great corporate solutions like payment gateways and currency converters
- Competitive commissions, spreads and other trading fees
- Compatible with both MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Dedicated relationship manager, free VPS, trading fee and wire transfer discounts for professional traders
How To Pick The Right Platform?
When picking a platform in Aruba, the top criteria are trading costs, platforms, mobile app availability, portfolios, deposits & withdrawals, liquidity, safety protocols, and customer service.
Fees: Select a broker with a straightforward fee structure and avoid online brokers with high trading costs, hidden commissions, and overnight fees. Spread fees are common with online brokers in Aruba. Based on your trading volume, these should vary between 0.03% to 0.5%.
Trading platforms: Platforms need to be intuitive and user-friendly. Choose a platform that offers reliable trading tools and indicators. Platforms with built-in market data and a powerful charting interface are best.
Mobile trading: Mobile apps contribute to an excellent online trading experience. These need to offer similar tools and charts as their other versions. Select an app that is both customizable and offers full-screen charting options.
Deposit & Withdrawal: Deposit and withdrawal have to be straightforward and fast. We recommend you use the services of a broker that offers many funding options.
Assets: Search for coverage of different asset classes. Traders in Aruba are allowed to trade many digital assets, including stocks, FOPs, forex, futures, mutual funds, bonds, cryptos, spot gold, and ETFs.
Regulation: Brokerage firms with top-tier licenses are secure and follow strict rules. The FCA, ASIC, and CySEC enforce the highest security standards.
Research & Education: Average and beginner traders need to select a broker with access to valuable learning and research tools like webinars, tutorials, and daily news updates.
Customer Support: Inexperienced traders should consider a platform with responsive and well-trained customer support available in their language.
*Islamic Accounts: All platforms from our list offer islamic account options. This gives users the chance to trade online in compliance to the Sharia law.
Trading Platform Regulation In Aruba
The Central Bank of Aruba (CBA) regulates trading platforms in Aruba. The CBA is the sole supervisory authority overseeing Aruba’s online trading activities. It ensures that brokers request and get a license. The CBA enforces all relevant rules and regulations in Aruba. All brokers offering their services in Aruba need to follow strict AML and CFT rules.
You start license verification of a brokerage firm by accessing the main website of the CBA. Look for the documents section and search for the name of the firm. If the broker has its headquarters outside Aruba, you need to verify the official websites of ASIC, FINRA, BaFIN, CySEC, or FCA. Check their database of Registered Entities. If you don’t get any results, you might be facing an unregulated platform or broker. It is best to use a trustworthy platform with top-tier licenses.
Based on our review, we consider Interactive Brokers as the best trading platform for Aruban residents. They offer a low minimum deposit, competitive fees, advanced charting tools, social trading features and a responsive customer support.
XTB is the second best trading platform for Aruban residents, because of their low fees, advanced trading tools, copy trading features and a responsive customer support. Capital.com, ActiveTrades and OandA are finishing up our list of top platforms with a great overall offer and above average ratings.
Are There Commission-Free Trading Platforms In Aruba?
Yes, there are trading platforms available in Aruba that offer 0% commission trading.
How Much Should I Invest When Trading Online in Aruba?
We recommend you start with a minimum deposit amount. International and Aruban online brokers require you to create a brokerage account. On average, the minimum deposit is $50.
Is Crypto Trading Available In Aruba?
Yes, Aruban traders receive access to crypto trading services.
How To Check If A Trading Platform Has A Valid License?
You can check if a trading platform has a valid license on the Central Bank Of Aruba website.
Are There Any Safety Risks For Traders In Aruba?
Trading online assets come with some risks. Digital assets are volatile, which might lead to fund loss. Online trading is legal in Aruba. But you have to use the services of a provider with top-tier licenses.
Which Trading Platform Is Most Profitable?
A trading platform is profitable for traders at all levels. However, your online trading results depend on your trading style, skills, and experience. We recommend you select a platform with access to industry-leading research and learning tools.
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.