In this guide, we offer details about the best trading platforms in Bangladesh. We have analyzed 174 brokers and tested their platforms based on 8 categories. We evaluated all aspects of their offering, including platforms, costs, mobile trading, deposits & withdrawals, asset portfolio, licenses, customer service, tools, and Islamic account options.
Platforms with the highest scoring are below.
Top 5 Trading Platforms in Bangladesh
- eToro – Leading Broker For Copy Trading
- Interactive Brokers – Great Overall Pick
- Saxo Bank – Best Platform For High Volume Traders
- Forex.com – Best Forex Trading Platform
- IQ Option – Best Platform For Investors and Traders
Best Online Trading Platforms Bangladesh
|PLATFORM||SCORE||GENERAL INFO||MINIMUM DEPOSIT|
|#1||eToro||4.9||Leading Broker For Copy Trading||$200|
|#2||Interactive Brokers||4.9||Great Overall Pick||$0|
|#3||Saxo Bank||4.9||Best Platform For High Volume Traders||$10.000|
|#4||Forex.com||4||Best Forex Trading Platform||$100|
|#5||IQ Option||4.7||Best Platform For Investors and Traders||$10|
The section below breaks down the best trading platforms in Bangladesh, beginning with the highest-rated…
1. eToro – Best Trading Platform Overall
Min Deposit: $200
Assets available: 4.8
79% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. eToro AUS Capital Ltd ACN 612 791 803 AFSL 491139. OTC Derivatives are speculative and leveraged. Not suitable for all investors. Capital at risk. See PDS and TMD
eToro is the industry leader in social trading services and platforms. It offers cutting-edge copy trading platforms with excellent tools and features. eToro allows traders to copy portfolios and trades from advanced traders.
This is a multi-asset broker with a comprehensive portfolio. It offers many assets, including forex, cryptocurrencies, indices, and stocks. eToro has free deposits and a low account minimum. It charges conversion and inactivity commissions. eToro is a preferred choice for traders at any level.
68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Access to over 4000+ tradable symbols
- Great overall market coverage
- Easy to use mobile trading app and platforms
- Industry leading social/copy trading app
- Great cryptocurrency trading features
- Responsive customer support
- Algorithmic trading not available
- Forex and CFD fees above industry average
- Education and research tools missing
- Sophisticated social-copy trading features
- Multiple different payment options
- Crypto exchange and brokerage services on the same dashboard
- Super fast registration and KYC on-boarding process
- Zero commission stock trading
- Great ease of use level
2. Interactive Brokers – Best Trading Platform With Global Market Access
Min Deposit: 0 ($2000 for margin account)
Assets available: 4.9
All trading involves risk. More than 80% of investors lose in spread bet and CFD trading. As these complex instruments allow for the use of leverage, there is a high risk of losing more money than you have deposited. Before attempting to participate in spread bets and CFDs, consider how well you understand them and if you can afford to lose your money.
Interactive Brokers is an excellent choice for beginner and advanced traders. It has a proprietary trading platform, Global Trader, with entry-level services. It offers intuitive and user-friendly services for forex traders.
Seasoned traders choose Interactive Brokers because of its extensive selection of professional tools and order type configurations. The Trader Workstation desktop platform offers a professional interface and a valuable asset portfolio.
- Best market coverage in the industry (100k+ assets on different instruments)
- Access to 16,500 shares and 8,000 stocks as CFDs
- Professional trading platform suitable for different types of traders
- Intuitive and easy to use mobile trading app
- Industry leading fee structure
- Compatible features for casual and professional traders
- Responsive customer support
- Few deposit and withdrawal options
- Research and education materials missing
- Margin loan rates on stocks of 1.3%
- Access to 135+ global markets
- Advanced order types, tools and features
- Access to frictional shares
- Lowest commissions in the industry
3. Saxo Bank – Best Platform For High Volume Traders
Min Deposit: $2000
Assets available: 4.9
69% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
Saxo Bank is a popular premium broker for high-volume traders. It offers high-trusted services and an industry-leading trading platform. The Saxo Bank platform is feature-rich, simple to use, and offers competitive margin rates.
This broker has an expensive minimum deposit of $10,000. It offers in-house market data and research and access to top-tier third-party providers. Saxo Bank has an impressive portfolio of investment solutions and professional customer service.
- Industry leading market coverage
- Excellent Trading Features with SaxoTraderGo
- Advanced order type and account protection features
- Intuitive and easy to use mobile trading app
- Great education and research materials
- Competitive fee structure for active traders
- $10,000 minimum deposit for UAE users
- High time investment to set up
- Only for advanced traders
- 40.000 tradable symbols available (crypto derivatives, forex options and futures)
- Advanced account protection and order types
- Fast execution of trades
- $2.000 minimum deposit
- “Best in class” educational resources
- Great ease of use level combined with advanced features
4. Forex.com – Best Forex Trading Platform
Min Deposit: $100
Assets available: 4.1
80% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Forex.com is a leading forex trading broker with outstanding mobile trading experience. It provides access to a multi-asset platform and advanced social trading tools. Forex.com has excellent asset coverage with access to forex, crypto coins, and currencies.
This online broker has top-tier licenses and follows strict rules. It is a top choice for intermediate and experienced forex traders. Forex.com offers useful forex trading learning tools and market data.
- Great market coverage
- Advanced Trading and Web Trading platforms
- Advanced charting features and performance analytics
- Award Winning Mobile trading app
- Professional customer support
- Competitive fee and commission structure
- Educational videos are missing
- MT5 available outside of US only
- Limited assets available on MT5
- 5500 tradable symbols and 4550 CFDs overall
- Award winning mobile trading app
- Advanced charting and performance analytics available
- Great combination of ease of use and personal customisation
- Publicly traded
5. IQ Option – Best Platform For Virtual Trading
Min Deposit: $10
Assets available: 2.0
“RISK WARNING: YOUR CAPITAL MIGHT BE AT RISK”
IQ Option is the overall best online trading platform for investors and traders. Their winning offer consists of low spreads, a sophisticated trading platform, a free demo account option, and responsive customer support in the English language. They offer Islamic accounts and copy trading in the Arabic language which allows you to copy portfolios from seasoned investors and traders.
IQ Option is a trustworthy and reliable market maker broker commissioned by CySEC and subject to the highest standards of regulation in the industry. Options trading is no longer available.
RISK WARNING: YOUR CAPITAL MIGHT BE AT RISK
- Multi-chart platform layout with technical analysis
- Fast trade execution
- 24/7 customer support in Arabic and English
- Free demo account with $10.000 virtual money
- Leverage of up to 1:1000
- Trading fees are above industry average
- Inactivity fee $10/90days
- Access to a wide variety of markets
- Great research and education tools
- User friendly platform
- $10 minimum deposit and $1 minimum trade requirement
- Access to 3000+ tradable symbols
How To Pick The Right Platform?
The main characteristics to consider when picking a platform in Bangladesh include trading costs, apps, trading platforms, deposits & withdrawals, portfolios, liquidity, safety, and customer support.
Fees: Select a broker with a transparent fee structure and avoid accounts with high fees on trades, hidden costs, and overnight fees.
Trading Platforms: A Bangladeshi platform must be intuitive and offer access to standard tools and indicators. We recommend you consider a platform with built-in market data.
Mobile Trading: Mobile trading apps are a must and need to offer the same services as their web versions. Select an app with social feeds, learning tools, full-screen charting options, and live market updates.
Deposit & Withdrawal: Deposit and withdrawal need to be user-friendly and offer access to transparent commission structures. Pick a brokerage firm that has your preferred funding method and competitive fees.
Assets: Search for coverage of preferred assets. Traders in Bangladesh get access to most tradable assets, including indices, options, forex, stocks, and cryptos.
Regulation: Online brokers with top-tier licenses follow strict rules under trustworthy regulators. Using platforms with tier-one licenses and FCA, ASIC, and CySEC licenses is best.
Research & Education: New and average traders should select a broker with comprehensive research and education tools. It is best to have access to webinars, market updates, personal training, and demo accounts.
Customer Support: All traders need to have access to reliable customer service. Choose a provider with knowledgeable and responsive support available in your language.
*Islamic Accounts: All platforms from our list offer Islamic account options. This gives users the chance to trade online in compliance to Sharia law.
Regulation Of Trading Platforms In Bangladesh
The Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) oversees all trading and financial regulations in Bangladesh. It supervises brokers’ licenses and additional financial service providers. The BSEC ensures all relevant rules and regulations are followed.
You can check the license of an online broker by looking on the official website of the BSEC. Access the documents menu and search for the name of the brokerage firm. If the broker has its headquarters outside Bangladesh, you will have to verify the official website of CySEC, BaFIN, FINRA, or FCA. Check their database of Registered Entities. If the search doesn’t offer any results, you might be dealing with a broker that doesn’t have a license.
Based on our review, we consider eToro as the best trading platform for Bangladesh residents. They offer a low minimum deposit, competitive fees, advanced charting tools, social trading features, and responsive customer support.
Interactive Brokers is the second-best trading platform for Bangladesh residents, because of its low fees, advanced trading tools, copy trading features, and responsive customer support. Saxo Bank, Forex.com and IQ Option are finishing up our list of top platforms with a great overall offer and above-average ratings.
Are There Commission-Free Brokers In Bangladesh?
Yes, many brokers in Bangladesh offer commission-free trading services.
How Much Should I Invest When Day Trading In Bangladesh?
We recommend you start with the minimum deposit amount when day trading in Bangladesh. Verify the broker’s fee policy before trading.
How To Verify If A Platform Or Broker Has A Valid License?
To check a license, you should access the Registered Entities databases on regulator websites such as FINRA, ASIC, FCA, or CySEC.
Is Crypto Trading Available In Bangladesh?
Yes, crypto trading is available in Bangladesh. Secure brokerage firms provide access to cryptocurrency trading via CFDs.
Do Citizens In Bangladesh Face Online Trading Risks?
Online trading has many risks. Day trading in Bangladesh is legal. We recommend you use an app or platform with top-tier licenses. Secure licenses for brokerage firms are from the FCA, ASIC, and CySEC. The platforms in our review follow strict rules.
Which Trading Platform Is Most Profitable?
Ranking the most profitable trading platform is done based on your trading needs and experience. Many trading styles require specific platform functionalities and tools. We recommend you use a platform with access to premium research and education tools.
Are Trading Apps Safe?
Yes, most online brokers offer mobile apps that use industry-leading safety protocols. These provide the same trading services and safety protocols as their web versions. A one-time password and a user ID are required to use your account from a mobile device.
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.