In this review, we present insights into the best trading platforms in Bhutan. We have reviewed 174 brokerage firms and tested their platforms based on 8 categories. We evaluated all particularities of their service, including trading platforms, apps, costs, funding solutions, regulation, asset categories, customer service, and research & education.
The brokers with the highest-scoring platforms are below.
Top 4 Trading Platforms in Bhutan
- Forex.com – Best Forex Trading Platform
- Capital.com – Best in research and education
- ActiveTrades – Broker regulated by the UK FCA
- OandA – Low-risk CFD and forex broker
Best Online Trading Platforms Bhutan
|PLATFORM||SCORE||GENERAL INFO||MINIMUM DEPOSIT|
|#1||Forex.com||4||Best Forex Trading Platform||$100|
|#2||Capital.com||4.7||Best Broker for Algorithmic Traders||$0|
|#3||ActiveTrades||4.4||Broker regulated by the FCA||$500|
|#4||OandA||4||Low-risk CFD and forex broker||$0|
The section below breaks down the best trading platforms in Bhutan, beginning with the highest-rated.
1. Forex.com – Best Forex Platform
Min Deposit: $100
Assets available: 4.1
80% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Forex.com is a well-known forex broker with access to outstanding forex trading platforms and learning tools. It offers many educational contents around forex trading, including videos, FAQs, and tutorials. Forex.com has a multi-asset trading platform with professional social trading tools. It provides 4500 CFDs as stocks, fiat currencies, and cryptocurrencies.
Forex.com is a brokerage firm that focuses on forex trading. Its mobile app is intuitive and offers valuable trading tools. We recommend it for intermediate and advanced traders.
- Great market coverage
- Advanced Trading and Web Trading platforms
- Advanced charting features and performance analytics
- Award Winning Mobile trading app
- Professional customer support
- Competitive fee and commission structure
- Educational videos are missing
- MT5 available outside of US only
- Limited assets available on MT5
- 5500 tradable symbols and 4550 CFDs overall
- Award winning mobile trading app
- Advanced charting and performance analytics available
- Great combination of ease of use and personal customisation
- Publicly traded
2. Capital.com – Best Platform For Research And Education
Min Deposit: $20
Assets available: 4.7
79.17% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Capital.com is a top discount broker with exciting services. It offers a comprehensive educational center and many resources. Capital.com is a preferred choice for traders searching for a premium trading experience. It provides advanced research tools and platforms. Capital.com has access to various assets, including indices, stocks, forex pairs, and commodities.
This brokerage firm uses powerful safety measures for all account holders. Capital.com has top-tier licenses from leading regulators, including the FCA, FSA, and ASIC. It offers access to a great mobile app with day trading features.
- Newsroom grade educational videos and analysis
- Award winning education and research section
- New age mobile trading app
- Real time market updates and price alerts
- Hedging and risk management tools
- MT4 and MT5 not available
- Market access is industry average
- Access to 6.000 tradable symbols and 477 cryptocurrency CFDs
- High quality research and educational content
- Patented AI trade bias system
- $20 minimum deposit
- No inactivity fees
3. ActivTrades – Best Platform With A FCA License
Min Deposit: $500
Assets available: 2.8
65% of retail CFD accounts lose money
ActivTrades is a highly trusted forex and CFD broker. It has a top-tier license from the FCA and uses up-to-date safety protocols. ActivTrades has a proprietary trading platform with a beginner-friendly interface. It is fully customizable and offers valuable trading information.
This broker has a transparent fee structure but charges an inactivity fee. ActivTrades has a limited portfolio with access to standard assets. We recommend it for active traders.
- Negative balance protection and increased insurance
- Excellent multi-lingual support in 14 languages
- Low fees from 0.5 pips on EUR/USD
- Charges inactivity fee
- Only offers CFD, forex, and crypto trading
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research tools like SmartOrder 2 and Pivot Points Indicator
- Daily Market Analysis videos
- Free unlimited demo paper trading account
- One to One training available
4. Oanda – Best Platform For Algorithmic And Social Trading
Min Deposit: 0
Assets available: 1.8
74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money
OandA is a popular broker with a low-risk platform. It offers forex and CFD services and has access to reliable social trading tools. OandA has an in-depth research section and offers daily market updates. Its platforms are intuitive and ranked as low risk.
OandA has six tier-one licenses and offers competitive trading fees. It has many account tiers and platforms. OandA provides access to a secure mobile app with industry-leading research tools.
- Multiple trading platforms available
- Broad range of research and analysis tools
- Easy account opening process
- Only CFD and forex trading available
- Customer support is only available during office hours
- Charges inactivity fees
- Access to over a thousand different CFDs on multiple asset classes and over 50 forex pairs
- Real-time currency conversion and access to 25 years’ historical FX data across 38,000 forex pairs
- Great corporate solutions like payment gateways and currency converters
- Competitive commissions, spreads and other trading fees
- Compatible with both MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Dedicated relationship manager, free VPS, trading fee and wire transfer discounts for professional traders
How To Choose The Right Platform?
The main points to keep in mind when choosing a trading platform in Bhutan include trading costs, platforms, apps, asset portfolios, deposits & withdrawals, liquidity, customer service, and safety.
Fees: Select a brokerage firm with a simple fee structure, and avoid brokers with high trading costs, hidden costs, and overnight fees. Commission and spread costs are frequent with Bhutan brokerage accounts.
Trading Platforms: Platforms need to be intuitive and have user-friendly services. You should choose a platform with access to tools and indicators for traders at all levels. Technical charting and built-in market data are helpful for all trading styles.
Mobile Trading: Mobile apps must provide access to the same charts, tools, and services as their web versions. Select a mobile app with access to social feeds and full-screen charting.
Deposit & Withdrawal: You should choose a platform with electronic deposits and withdrawals. Look out for access to your preferred payment methods and competitive trading costs.
Assets: Search for coverage of popular assets. Traders in Bhutan receive access to many popular asset classes, including cryptocurrencies, FOPs, indices, stocks, spot gold, stocks, and mutual funds.
Regulation: Online brokers with top-tier licenses need to follow strict rules under a secure regulator. These offer high-security standards and safety protocols. We recommend you consider platforms with FCA, ASIC, and CySEC licenses.
Research & Education: Traders at all levels should select a platform with reliable research and education tools. Look out for access to tutorial videos, webinars, daily market updates, and personal training.
Customer Support: Average and beginner traders should choose a platform with responsive customer service available in their language.
*Islamic Accounts: All platforms from our list offer Islamic account options. This gives users the chance to trade online in compliance with Sharia law.
Regulation Of Trading Platforms In Bhutan
The Ministry Of Economic Affairs offers the regulation of trading platforms and the Royal Securities Exchange of Bhutan (RSEB). If a provider wants to offer its investment and trading services in the country, it needs to request a license with the RSEB.
You can perform license verification of a broker’s license on the Ministry of Economic Affairs’ website. If the provider has its headquarters outside Bhutan, you will have to check the official websites of FINRA, CySEC, ASIC, FCA, and BaFIN. Look out for the Registered Entities database. If the search doesn’t come with any results, you might be looking at an unregulated platform. We recommend you choose a secure provider with top-tier licenses.
Based on our review, we consider Forex.com as the best trading platform for Bhutan residents. They offer a low minimum deposit, competitive fees, advanced charting tools, social trading features, and responsive customer support.
Capital.com is the second-best trading platform for Bhutan residents, because of its low fees, advanced trading tools, copy trading features, and responsive customer support. ActiveTrades, and OandA are finishing up our list of top platforms with a great overall offer and above-average ratings.
Are There Commission-Free Platforms In Bhutan?
Yes, traders in Bhutan receive access to many platforms with a 0% fee on trading.
How Much Should I Invest The First Time I Trade Online In Bhutan?
You should start investing with the minimum deposit requirement. Check a broker’s fee structure before placing a trade.
Is Cryptocurrency Trading Available For Traders In Bhutan?
Yes, cryptocurrency trading services are available to traders in Bhutan. Secure brokers offer crypto trading via CFDs.
Is It Risky To Trade Online In Bhutan?
Online trading comes with many risks depending on your platform and trading experience. We recommend choosing platforms with top-tier licenses like the FCA, ASIC, and CySEC.
Which Trading Platform Is Most Profitable?
The most profitable platform varies depending on your needs and experience. Some trading styles require specific functionalities. We recommend you select a platform with access to powerful research tools.
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.