In this article, we offer details about the best trading platforms in Brazil. We have tested 174 brokers and reviewed their platforms in 8 distinct categories. We experimented with all aspects of their offering, including platforms, apps, trading costs, account opening, portfolios, regulation, deposit & withdrawals, tools, and customer support.
Platforms with the best scoring are below…
Top 6 Trading Platforms In Brazil
- Saxo Bank – Best trading platform
- AVAtrade – Best Forex trading and CFD Platform
- Interactive Brokers – Great Overall Pick
- IQ Option – Best Platform For Investors and Traders
- Libertex – Great for beginners
Best Online Trading Platforms In Brazil
|PLATFORM||SCORE||GENERAL INFO||MINIMUM DEPOSIT|
|#1||Saxo Bank||4.9||Best trading platform Overall||$10.000|
|#2||AVAtrade||4.8||Best for CFD Trading||$100|
|#4||Interactive Brokers||4.9||Great Overall Pick||$0|
|#5||IQ Option||4.7||Best Platform For Investors and Traders||$10|
|#6||Libertex||4.6||Great for beginners||$100|
The sections below break down the best trading platforms in Brazil beginning with the highest-rated.
1. Saxo Bank – Best Premium Trading Platform
Min Deposit: $2000
Assets available: 4.9
69% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
Saxo Bank is a leading brokerage firm with a premium trading experience. It offers unique conditions for high-volume traders and premium services. Saxo Bank has a premium trading platform that uses industry-leading trading technology. Its interface is professional and offers impressive trade execution. The platforms available with Saxo Bank provide excellent features, an intuitive interface, and competitive margin rates. Saxo Bank has a comprehensive portfolio with 40,000 instruments.
This broker has an expensive minimum deposit of $10,000. Its fees are above the industry average, and it has a transparent fee structure. Saxo Bank offers a premium trading experience with access to qualitative in-house research materials.
- Industry leading market coverage
- Excellent Trading Features with SaxoTraderGo
- Advanced order type and account protection features
- Intuitive and easy to use mobile trading app
- Great education and research materials
- Competitive fee structure for active traders
- $10,000 minimum deposit for UAE users
- High time investment to set up
- Only for advanced traders
- 40.000 tradable symbols available (crypto derivatives, forex options and futures)
- Advanced account protection and order types
- Fast execution of trades
- $2.000 minimum deposit
- “Best in class” educational resources
- Great ease of use level combined with advanced features
2. AVAtrade – Best CFD Trading Platform
Min Deposit: $100
Assets available: 4.9
Total Fees: 0.9 pip
71% of retail CFD accounts lose money
AvaTrade is a top CFD broker with access to versatile platforms and portfolios. It offers a comprehensive trading platform and a secure mobile app. AvaTrade has an attractive asset portfolio with 1365 tradable symbols. This broker stands out because of its low forex spreads and premium options.
This broker has a proprietary platform, AvaTradeGo, and access to the MetaTrader suite. AvaTrade has a reliable learning center with tutorials, trading materials, and videos. It is an excellent choice for new and semi-advanced traders.
- Great Research and Educational tools
- Great Customer support
- Good choice of social trading options
- Comparing others relatively few trading instruments are offered; offers Forex, CFDs and Binary Options
- Access to 1250 CFDs and 44 forex options
- Excellent copy trading features
- Advanced mobile trading app (AvaOptions)
- Industry average pricing
- Perfect for casual and advanced traders
- Access to the full meta trader suite
3. eToro – Best Crypto Exchange for Beginners
Min Deposit: $200
Assets available: 4.8
79% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. eToro AUS Capital Ltd ACN 612 791 803 AFSL 491139. OTC Derivatives are speculative and leveraged. Not suitable for all investors. Capital at risk. See PDS and TMD
- Access to over 4000+ tradable symbols
- Great overall market coverage
- Easy to use mobile trading app and platforms
- Industry leading social/copy trading app
- Great cryptocurrency trading features
- Responsive customer support
- Algorithmic trading not available
- Forex and CFD fees above industry average
- Education and research tools missing
- Sophisticated social-copy trading features
- Multiple different payment options
- Crypto exchange and brokerage services on the same dashboard
- Super fast registration and KYC on-boarding process
- Zero commission stock trading
- Great ease of use level
4. Interactive Brokers – Best Entry-Level Platform
Min Deposit: 0 ($2000 for margin account)
Assets available: 4.9
All trading involves risk. More than 80% of investors lose in spread bet and CFD trading. As these complex instruments allow for the use of leverage, there is a high risk of losing more money than you have deposited. Before attempting to participate in spread bets and CFDs, consider how well you understand them and if you can afford to lose your money.
Interactive Brokers is a popular broker with both entry-level and professional trading platforms. It offers many trading tools, tradable markets, and advanced order types. Interactive Brokers is a secure provider that uses advanced safety protocols.
The Global Trader platform is their entry-level service. It is intuitive and user-friendly. Advanced traders choose the Trader Workstation desktop platform. This is a professional platform with access to premium tools and services.
- Best market coverage in the industry (100k+ assets on different instruments)
- Access to 16,500 shares and 8,000 stocks as CFDs
- Professional trading platform suitable for different types of traders
- Intuitive and easy to use mobile trading app
- Industry leading fee structure
- Compatible features for casual and professional traders
- Responsive customer support
- Few deposit and withdrawal options
- Research and education materials missing
- Margin loan rates on stocks of 1.3%
- Access to 135+ global markets
- Advanced order types, tools and features
- Access to frictional shares
- Lowest commissions in the industry
5. IQ Option – Best Platform For Virtual Trading
Min Deposit: $10
Assets available: 2.0
“RISK WARNING: YOUR CAPITAL MIGHT BE AT RISK”
IQ Option has a comprehensive trading portfolio and stands out because of its virtual trading account. Its platforms offer access to demo trading solutions to allow traders to test their offerings. It is an ideal learning tool for traders at all levels.
IQ Option has low spreads and competitive trading fees. It offers many account tiers, including Islamic accounts. IQ Option is a trustworthy broker with a top-tier license from the CySEC. It uses the highest standards of safety in the industry.
- Multi-chart platform layout with technical analysis
- Fast trade execution
- 24/7 customer support in Arabic and English
- Free demo account with $10.000 virtual money
- Leverage of up to 1:1000
- Trading fees are above industry average
- Inactivity fee $10/90days
- Access to a wide variety of markets
- Great research and education tools
- User friendly platform
- $10 minimum deposit and $1 minimum trade requirement
- Access to 3000+ tradable symbols
6. Libertex – Best Platform For Inexperienced Traders
Libertex is a CySEC-regulated broker with CFD trading services. It has excellent market coverage with access to 53 forex pairs, 10 commodities, and 45 cryptos. Libertex has a simple fee structure with no hidden costs. It has tight spreads and a minimum deposit of $100.
The trading platform at Libertex is straightforward. It covers all the tools necessary for beginners and average traders. Professionals will miss the professional account and advanced trading features.
- Commission-free stock, forex, metals, and crypto trading
- Excellent multi-lingual customer support
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- No technical analysis tools offered
- Charges inactivity fees
- No Islamic swap-free accounts available
- Access to thousands of stocks and CFDs on stocks, forex, crypto, indices, metals, ETFs, and commodities
- Receive dividends into your account monthly
- Extensive education section with trading courses, webinars, and more
- Daily market update and analysis videos
- Unlimited free paper trading demo account
- State-of-the-art mobile trading app available on Android and iOS devices
How To Select The Right Platform?
To select the right platform, you need to focus on many aspects, including fees, platforms, deposits & withdrawals, customer service, portfolios, liquidity, and licenses.
Fees: Trading fees are essential for your online trading experience. We recommend you select a broker with a simple fee structure. Avoid providers with hidden fees, overnight fees, and high trading costs.
Trading Platforms: These need to be simple to use and intuitive. Platforms need to offer access to valuable tools and learning materials. You should choose a platform with built-in market data and a comprehensive market news feed.
Mobile Trading: Mobile apps need to offer the same services as web platforms. Select a platform with the same tools and charts as their web versions.
Deposit & Withdrawal: Deposit and withdrawal have to be straightforward. Select a brokerage firm with a simple funding process and access to your preferred payment methods.
Assets: Traders in Brazil receive access to many tradable assets. You should look for coverage of popular asset classes, including indices, futures, forex, FOPs, stocks, bonds, swaps, cryptos, and ETFs.
Regulation: Top-tier regulators ensure brokers follow strict rules. Choose a provider with top-tier licenses like the FCA, CySEC, and ASIC.
Research & Education: Learning and research tools are helpful for traders at all levels. Select a platform with access to a valuable learning center and tools like webinars and daily news updates.
Customer Service: New traders should choose a platform with professional customer support available in their language.
*Islamic Accounts: All platforms from our list offer Islamic account options. This gives users the chance to trade online in compliance with Sharia law.
Regulation Of Trading Platforms In Brazil
The regulation of trading platforms in Brazil is under the supervision of the National Financial System and the Brazilian Central Bank (BACEN). These are the leading regulatory bodies in Brazil that manage all financial activities. Providers with headquarters in Brazil have to request authorization from both entities. Foreign brokerage firms and exchanges don’t need a license from BACEN.
License verification is a simple process. You need to access the main website of BACEN and search the documents section for the provider’s name. If the broker has its headquarters outside Brazil, you have to check the official websites of CySEC, BaFIN, ASIC, FCA, or FINRA. You might be dealing with an unregulated provider if their database doesn’t generate results.
Based on our review, we consider Saxo Bank as the best trading platform for Brazilian residents. They offer a low minimum deposit, competitive fees, advanced charting tools, social trading features, and responsive customer support.
AVAtrade is the second-best trading platform for Brazil residents, because of its low fees, advanced trading tools, copy trading features, and responsive customer support. eToro, Interactive Brokers, IQ Option, and Libertex are finishing up our list of top platforms with a great overall offer and above-average ratings.
Are There Commission-Free Platforms In Brazil?
Yes, there are different platforms in Brazil that have 0% commission trading, including eToro, and AvaTrade.
How Much Should I Invest When Trading In Brazil?
We recommend you start with the minimum deposit requirement. On average, the minimum deposit in Brazil is $50.
Can You Crypto-Trade In Brazil?
Yes, you can crypto trade in Brazil. The top platforms provide access to Bitcoin trading via CFDs.
Can You Verify If A Platform Has A Valid License?
Yes, you can verify if a platform has a valid license by accessing the ‘Registered and Reporting Entities’ databases on the main websites of regulatory bodies like the CySEC or FINRA.
Are There Any Safety Risks For Traders In Brazil?
Online trading comes with many risks. Trading in Brazil is legal. We recommend you choose secure platforms with top-tier licenses. Look for brokers with regulations from the FCA, ASIC, and CySEC.
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.