In this review, we go over the best trading platforms in Cambodia. We have evaluated 174 brokers and their platforms in 8 top categories. We have analyzed all characteristics of their offering, including trading costs, mobile apps, trading platforms, deposits & withdrawals, regulation, assets, customer service, and research & education.
Brokerage firms that reached the highest scoring are below.
Top 6 Trading Platforms in Cambodia
- Saxo Bank – Best premium trading platform
- Capital.com – Best in research and education
- Tradestation – Zero commission stock and ETF trading
- Forex.com – Best forex trading platform
- ActiveTrades – Broker regulated by the UK’s FCA
- eToro – Best for social and copy trading
Best Online Trading Platforms Cambodia
|PLATFORM||SCORE||GENERAL INFO||MINIMUM DEPOSIT|
|#1||Saxo Bank||4.9||Best trading platform Overall||$10.000|
|#2||Capital.com||4.7||Best in research and education||$20|
|#3||Tradestation||3.7||Zero commission stock and ETF trading||$2000|
|#4||Forex.com||4||Best Forex Trading Platform||$100|
|#5||ActiveTrades||4.4||Broker regulated by the UK’s FCA||$500|
|#6||eToro||4.9||Best for Social and Copy Trading||$200|
The section below breaks down the best trading platforms in Cambodia beginning with the highest-rated.
1. Saxo Bank – Best Premium Trading Platform
Min Deposit: $2000
Assets available: 4.9
69% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
Saxo Bank is a leading premium broker for advanced traders and investors. It is popular for its complete offer and unique trading conditions for high-volume traders. Account-holders receive access to cutting-edge technology and excellent trade execution. Saxo Bank offers a feature-rich trading platform and mobile app.
Saxo Bank has competitive margin rates and access to many financial instruments. This broker has qualitative in-house research materials, access to market updates, and powerful trading tools.
- Industry leading market coverage
- Excellent Trading Features with SaxoTraderGo
- Advanced order type and account protection features
- Intuitive and easy to use mobile trading app
- Great education and research materials
- Competitive fee structure for active traders
- $10,000 minimum deposit for UAE users
- High time investment to set up
- Only for advanced traders
- 40.000 tradable symbols available (crypto derivatives, forex options and futures)
- Advanced account protection and order types
- Fast execution of trades
- $2.000 minimum deposit
- “Best in class” educational resources
- Great ease of use level combined with advanced features
2. Capital.com – Best Discount Trading Platform
Min Deposit: $20
Assets available: 4.7
79.17% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Capital.com is a top discount broker with excellent learning and research resources. This broker is secure and offers a premium trading interface for all its platforms. Capital.com has licenses from the FCA, FSA, ASIC, and CySEC.
Capital.com has impressive day trading features and beginner-friendly tools. It has a professional web trading platform and a low minimum deposit. We recommend Capital.com for traders at all levels who want access to award-winning education.
- Newsroom grade educational videos and analysis
- Award winning education and research section
- New age mobile trading app
- Real time market updates and price alerts
- Hedging and risk management tools
- MT4 and MT5 not available
- Market access is industry average
- Access to 6.000 tradable symbols and 477 cryptocurrency CFDs
- High quality research and educational content
- Patented AI trade bias system
- $20 minimum deposit
- No inactivity fees
3. TradeStation – Best Stock And ETF Trading Platform
Min Deposit: 0
Assets available: 5.0
Tradestation is a top brokerage firm popular for its technology-leading platforms. It offers zero-commission stock and ETF trading. Tradestation has varying trading fees based on the account tier you select. It doesn’t charge a monthly fee, and its minimum deposit is $2000.
Tradestation has an attractive selection of tools and assets. It offers access to leading asset classes, including cryptos, stocks, futures, options, IRAs, and ETFs.
- Great choice of trading instruments offered
- Great mobile trading platform
- Very professional trading platform
- Research and education section could be better
- Access to over 20,000 stocks, ETFs, options, futures, mutual funds, bonds, and other financial instruments.
- Early-access to newly listed securities via TradeStation’s IPO trading platform
- Broad range of research and analysis tools for advanced traders like FuturesPlus, TSCrypto, Discover, and Insights
- Fully paid stock lending and margin trading available
- Low floating spreads, commissions, and other trading fees
- Perfect for both beginner and advanced traders
4. Forex.com – Best Forex Trading Platform
Min Deposit: $100
Assets available: 4.1
80% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Forex.com is a well-known forex broker with excellent forex trading services. It has a specialized forex and CFD trading platform with impressive features. Forex.com offers professional social trading features and proprietary platforms. It has a versatile portfolio with leading asset classes, including currencies and cryptocurrencies.
This broker stands out because of its comprehensive learning center. It offers extensive market research, forex trading tools, and market updates. Forex.com has competitive trading costs for high-volume traders.
- Great market coverage
- Advanced Trading and Web Trading platforms
- Advanced charting features and performance analytics
- Award Winning Mobile trading app
- Professional customer support
- Competitive fee and commission structure
- Educational videos are missing
- MT5 available outside of US only
- Limited assets available on MT5
- 5500 tradable symbols and 4550 CFDs overall
- Award winning mobile trading app
- Advanced charting and performance analytics available
- Great combination of ease of use and personal customisation
- Publicly traded
5. ActivTrades – Best Forex And CFD Platform With A FCA License
Min Deposit: $500
Assets available: 2.8
65% of retail CFD accounts lose money
ActivTrades is a top forex and CFD broker with a top-tier license from the FCA. It has a transparent fee structure with free deposits and withdrawals. ActivTrades charges an inactivity fee, but its trading costs are below the industry average.
This broker offers a proprietary platform, ActivTrader. It is fully customizable and has an intuitive design. This platform has access to standard asset classes and limited research tools.
- Negative balance protection and increased insurance
- Excellent multi-lingual support in 14 languages
- Low fees from 0.5 pips on EUR/USD
- Charges inactivity fee
- Only offers CFD, forex, and crypto trading
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research tools like SmartOrder 2 and Pivot Points Indicator
- Daily Market Analysis videos
- Free unlimited demo paper trading account
- One to One training available
6. eToro – Best Platform For Social And Copy Trading
Min Deposit: $200
Assets available: 4.8
79% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. eToro AUS Capital Ltd ACN 612 791 803 AFSL 491139. OTC Derivatives are speculative and leveraged. Not suitable for all investors. Capital at risk. See PDS and TMD
eToro is a secure global brand with a long track record in the industry. It has an excellent reputation and offers premium social and copy trading platforms. It uses excellent safety protocols and cutting-edge technology for all its platforms. eToro offers top social trading tools and allows traders to copy portfolios and strategies from advanced traders.
This multi-asset broker offers many tradable assets, including stocks, indices, forex, and cryptocurrencies. It has a straightforward fee structure and wide spreads. eToro’s customer service is available through live chat and email in English and Arabic.
- Access to over 4000+ tradable symbols
- Great overall market coverage
- Easy to use mobile trading app and platforms
- Industry leading social/copy trading app
- Great cryptocurrency trading features
- Responsive customer support
- Algorithmic trading not available
- Forex and CFD fees above industry average
- Education and research tools missing
- Sophisticated social-copy trading features
- Multiple different payment options
- Crypto exchange and brokerage services on the same dashboard
- Super fast registration and KYC on-boarding process
- Zero commission stock trading
- Great ease of use level
How To Pick The Right Platform?
The main aspects to consider when picking a platform in Cambodia include costs, platforms, mobile apps, assets, deposits & withdrawals, customer service, security, and liquidity.
Fees: We recommend you select a broker with a transparent fee policy. Avoid online brokers with overnight fees, high trading fees, and hidden costs. Commissions and spread fees are standard with Cambodian platforms.
Trading Platform: Platforms have to be straightforward and intuitive. Look out for platforms with access to tools and materials useful for traders at all levels. We recommend you consider a platform with built-in market data and powerful charting tools.
Mobile Trading: Mobile apps should provide the same tools, charts, and learning tools as their web versions. Select platforms with full-screen charting and social feeds on mobile.
Deposit & Withdrawal: Deposit and withdrawal have to be fast and user-friendly. Select a platform with access to your preferred payment methods and competitive commissions.
Assets: You should choose a platform that has coverage of your preferred assets. Traders in Cambodia access versatile portfolios with forex, hedge funds, indexes, stocks, ETFs, futures, and cryptocurrencies.
Regulation: Online brokers with licenses from a trustworthy regulator offer premium security standards. Look for platforms verified by CySEC, FCA, and ASIC.
Research & Education: New and advanced traders should use the services of a broker with reliable education and research tools like webinars, market updates, and tutorial videos.
Customer Support: New and average traders need access to professional customer service available in their language.
*Islamic Accounts: All platforms from our list offer Islamic account options. This gives users the chance to trade online in compliance with Sharia law.
Trading Platform Regulation In Cambodia
The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) offers the guidelines for the trading platform regulation in Cambodia. It oversees all financial activities, including online trading. All providers with headquarters in Cambodia need to request an NBC license. The NBC enforces all regulations and rules relevant to Cambodia.
You perform license verification of an online broker by accessing the main website of the NBC. Search for the documents section and look out for the name of the brokerage firm. If the provider has its headquarters outside Cambodia, you have to check the main websites of FINRA, ASIC, BaFIN, FCA, or CySEC. Verify the license using their Registered Entities database. If your search doesn’t come with any results, you might be dealing with an unregulated provider.
Based on our review, we consider Saxo Bank as the best trading platform for Cambodian residents. They offer a low minimum deposit, competitive fees, advanced charting tools, social trading features, and responsive customer support.
Capital.com is the second-best trading platform for Cambodian residents, because of its low fees, advanced trading tools, copy trading features, and responsive customer support. Tradestation, Forex.com, ActiveTrades, and eToro are finishing up our list of top platforms with a great overall offer and above-average ratings.
Are There Commission-Free Platforms In Cambodia?
Yes, there are different platforms available in Cambodia that offer 0% commission trading.
How Much Should I Trade Online In Cambodia?
You should always start with the minimum deposit requirement. Usually, this amount is about $50.
Can You Crypto-Trade In Cambodia?
Traders in Cambodia receive access to crypto trading services. Secure platforms offer crypto trading via CFDs.
Can You Verify The Validity Of A Platform’s License?
Yes, you can verify the validity of a platform’s license by checking the `Registered Entities` databases on the official sites of regulatory bodies like the FCA, BaFIN, or CySEC.
Which Trading Platform Is Most Profitable?
The answer to this question varies depending on your trading skills and experience. All trading platforms are profitable for traders at all levels. You should use platforms with industry-leading learning and research tools.
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.