The best trading platforms in Jordan are eToro, IQ Option, Pepperstone, AVATrade, and XM. These brokers have a long track record and are regulated by top-tier financial regulators. This article will review these brokers to help you choose the best trading platform for you.
The Top 5 Online Brokers Of 2021 For Jordanian Citizens
The following list contains the top online brokers in Jordan. We used several criteria and a Trust Score ranking system to identify the best brokers. The best online trading platforms in Jordan are:
- eToro is the best social trading broker for Jordanian citizens.
- IQ Option is the best options trading broker.
- Pepperstone is the best broker for low fees in Jordan.
- AVAtrade has the lowest spreads in Jordan.
- XM is the best forex broker.
Best Online Trading Platforms in Jordan 2021
|RANK||BROKER||GENERAL||PLATFORM SCORE||BEST FOR||WEBSITE|
|#1||eToro||Best for copy trading||4.9/5||Social Trading||Official website|
|#2||IQ Option||Best overall offer||4.9/5||Binary Options||Official website|
|#3||Pepperstone||Best for social trading||4.8/5||Low fees||Official website|
|#4||AVAtrade||Best web trading platform||4.9||Lowest spreads||Official website|
|#5||XM||Best for forex trading||4.9||Forex trading||Official website|
TOP 5 Trading Platforms In Overview:
01. eToro: Best For Social Trading
eToro is a safe online broker regulated by top-tier financial regulators. It is known for its multi-asset, features-rich trading platform, and advanced social copy trading features. This lets users copy trades and portfolios from other traders. Built in a forum-like way, it allows engagement between peers through a comment section.
eToro offers a range of CFDs over stocks, currencies, crypto, indices, and commodities. Trading spreads are wide, deposits are free. There are conversion and inactivity fees. eToro provides a comprehensive list of technical tools, charts, and newsfeeds. Their customer support is available through email and live chat.
02. IQ Option: A Transparent Options Trading Broker For Jordanian Citizens
IQ Option is the best online broker for options trading, known for low spreads, a sophisticated trading platform, free demo account options, and responsive customer support.
It is a great platform for traders looking to invest in options and cryptocurrencies on a feature-rich and user friendly trading platform. IQ Options is excellent for traders at all levels from beginners to advanced. With nearly 16 million accounts and 3.6 million trades per day, IQ Options offers a transparent trading platform that enables users to trade forex, stocks, binary options, and cryptocurrencies. The trading experience on their proprietary web, desktop, and mobile platforms is smooth. Their trading platform offers a great variety of charting tools that help traders predict future market movements.
03. Pepperstone: The Leading CFD Broker With The Lowest Trading Fees
Based in Melbourne, Pepperstone is a reliable Forex and CFD broker, known for its diversity of trading platforms, industry-leading pricing, fast account opening, and great support. Pepperstone users can trade many assets including forex, CFDs, cryptocurrencies, indexes, shares, and commodities. This broker is excellent for traders at all levels, from beginners to advanced. Pepperstone offers MetaTrader and cTrader trading platforms with multiple self-developed add-ons. They do not have a proprietary mobile platform, instead use MT4 and cTrader mobile apps.
Pepperstone has a low minimum deposit, great customer support, and an above-average research section, and an award-winning set of educational tools. Customer service is fast and reliable.
04. AVATrade: The Top Choice For Beginner Traders In Jordan
Founded in Dublin in 2006, AvaTrade offers average-to-competitive fee spreads and several tradable currency pairs and CFD’s over stocks. AVAtrade trades dozens of cryptocurrencies and a handful of options. They provide several trading platforms, each aimed towards traders with different experience and skill levels.
Deposits and withdrawals are free of charge. The minimum deposit is $100. There are fees for inactivity and overnight financing. A dedicated educational and research site offers several free courses, videos, and market analysis. Customer support is responsive and available through phone, email, and live chat.
Regulated in six jurisdictions, AvaTrade is since 2020 available in the UAE. They are a trusted broker with a long operational history.
05. XM Trade: The Best Broker For Forex Trading In Jordan
XM.com is the best broker for trading forex and CFDs. They offer the best Social Copy Trading opportunities through their full suite of MT4 and MT5 web, desktop, and mobile (Androis and iOS) platforms. XM Forex tools and accounts are suitable for both beginning and experienced traders. They have more than 1.5 million clients in 196 countries.
Their minimum opening fees range from $5 to $100 based on account type. XM Forex supports clients wanting to sample their platform with a Demo account. They provide auto-trading, fast order executions, multiple order types, and no hidden commissions.
Their research group Tradepedia offers courses aimed at all levels. XM Forex customer service group is highly rated with e-mail, phone, and live chat 24/5. XM Forex Global Web-trade is regulated by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission), ASIC (Australian Securities and Investment Commission), IFSC and is considered a safe broker for trading forex and CFDs.
eToro, IQ Option, Pepperstone, AVA Trade, and XM are the leading brokers for Jordanian citizens. Reputable brokers offer a premium trading platform and various tradable assets.
Frequently Asked Questions
It isn’t simple to create a list with the leading brokers in Jordan. We review all platforms and brokers using 105 data points. Our Methodology section includes more information on our ranking system.
How We Identify A Reliable Platform?
We have five Jordan platforms in our review. We rank these brokers based on safety and features.
Safety Risks For Jordanian Citizens
Jordanian citizens need to consider trading safety risks. Some brokers are not trustworthy. This can expose you to significant financial loss. Our reviews help you identify brokers with top-tier licenses. Learning about trading and assets can help you understand safety risks.
What Is The Financial Regulatory Authority In Jordan?
The Jordan Securities Commission is the financial regulatory body in Jordan. You can read about JSC on their website: https://jsc.gov.jo/. The Jordan Securities Commission began managing the Jordan Capital Market in 2003.
The Capital Market Authority is another regulatory authority in Jordan. If a broker has a CMA license, it is reliable. You can read about the CMA on Wikipedia.
How We Chose The Top International Trading Platforms For Jordanian Residents?
We review brokerage firms with 105 data points. Each review uses real accounts and real money for accurate data. Our main categories are:
- Costs: Each broker has its own fee policies. Prices differ from one broker to another. For example, a US equity trade’s basic fee is 50 times higher with a broker than another.
- Account: Not all brokers have a starting deposit fee. Some will have you make an initial investment. Check these details before signing up with an online broker.
- Withdrawal and deposit: Depositing money take five times longer with some brokers. It is best to check all the costs associated with opening an account.
- Markets and products: Not all brokers have the same asset coverage. Make sure you learn about this before choosing a broker.
- Trading platform: If you want the best experience, you need a straightforward platform. We recommend a platform with an intuitive design and versatile tools.
We took the time to analyze and compare the top 30 international trading platforms in 2021. Each firm received its review based on 105 distinct variables and more than 50,000 words of research.
Keep in mind that broker involvement was optional. Each broker had the option to provide a detailed profile and offer adequate time for a yearly update meeting. This opportunity came with two possibilities: giving information over the web or live in person.
We checked all the information provided by brokers with a lot of attention to detail. Our purpose was to offer you access to reliable, accurate, and professional data. Our validation process comes with less than a 1% error rate per year, as all the reviews we share come with a focus on quality and not quantity.
All trading involves risk. More than 80% of investors lose in spread bet and CFD trading. As these complex instruments allow for the use of leverage, there is a high risk of losing more money than you have deposited. Before attempting to participate in spread bets and CFDs, consider if you understand them and if you can afford to lose money.
If you liked this article than also read:
- 1 The Top 5 Online Brokers Of 2021 For Jordanian Citizens
- 2 TOP 5 Trading Platforms In Overview:
- 2.1 01. eToro: Best For Social Trading
- 2.2 02. IQ Option: A Transparent Options Trading Broker For Jordanian Citizens
- 2.3 03. Pepperstone: The Leading CFD Broker With The Lowest Trading Fees
- 2.4 04. AVATrade: The Top Choice For Beginner Traders In Jordan
- 2.5 05. XM Trade: The Best Broker For Forex Trading In Jordan
- 2.6 Final Verdict
- 2.7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 2.8 How We Identify A Reliable Platform?
- 2.9 Safety Risks For Jordanian Citizens
- 2.10 What Is The Financial Regulatory Authority In Jordan?
- 2.11 How We Chose The Top International Trading Platforms For Jordanian Residents?