The leading trading platforms in Oman are IQ Option, eToro, AVA Trade, XM, and Pepperstone. Some brokers opt for a social trading broker like eToro. Others like the competitive trading fees at Pepperstone. All brokers featured in our review are experienced and trustworthy.
Beginner traders benefit from trading platforms with in-depth educational tools. Professional traders will need advanced trading tools. This article will review top trading platforms and their features for Omani residents.
The Top 5 Online Brokers Of 2021 For Omani Citizens
The list below reveals the top online brokers of 2021 for Omani citizens. We use a Trust Score Ranking System and several data points.
The leading online brokers for Omani citizens are:
- IQ Option is a reputable broker for options trading
- eToro is the top broker for social trading in Oman
- AVAtrade is the best user-friendly trading platform
- XM is the best forex trading platform for Omani citizens
- Pepperstone is a popular broker with competitive trading fees
These are the top five brokerage firms in Oman in 2021.
Below you can read an overview for each.
Best Online Trading Platforms for Oman 2021
|RANK||BROKER||GENERAL||PLATFORM SCORE||BEST FOR||WEBSITE|
|#1||IQ Option||Best overall offer||4.9/5||Options, stocks, forex and crypto||Official website|
|#2||eToro||Best for copy trading||4.9/5||Social Trading||Official Website|
|#3||AVAtrade||Best web trading platform||4.9||Beginner Traders||Official website|
|#4||XM||Best for forex trading||4.9||Forex trading||Official website|
|#5||Pepperstone||Lowest trading fees||4.8/5||Low fees||Official website|
TOP 5 Trading Platforms In Overview:
01. IQ Option: The Best Broker For Options Trading In Oman
IQ Option is the best online broker for options trading, known for low spreads, a sophisticated trading platform, free demo account options, and responsive customer support. It is a great platform for traders looking to invest in options on a feature-rich and easy-to-use platform.
The trading experience on their proprietary web, desktop, and mobile (Android and iOS) platforms is smooth. It is an easy to learn and navigate platform suitable for professional and beginning traders. Their platform offers a great variety of charting tools that help traders predict future market movements.
IQ Option is a trustworthy online broker subject to the highest standards of regulation and safety in the industry. It is a CySEC authorized company with a 100% clean history.
02. eToro: The Best Broker For Copy Trading For Omani Citizens
eToro is a safe online broker regulated by top-tier financial regulators. It is known for its multi-asset, features-rich trading platform, and advanced social copy trading features. This lets users copy trades and portfolios from other traders. Built in a forum-like way, it allows engagement between peers through a comment section.
eToro offers a range of CFDs over stocks, currencies, crypto, indices, and commodities. Trading spreads are wide, deposits are free. There are conversion and inactivity fees. eToro provides a comprehensive list of technical tools, charts, and newsfeeds. Their customer support is available through email and live chat.
03. AVATrade: The Best Web Trading Platform
Founded in Dublin in 2006, AvaTrade offers average-to-competitive fee spreads and several tradable currency pairs and CFD’s over stocks. They provide several platforms, each aimed towards traders with different experience and skill levels.
Deposits and withdrawals are free of charge. The min deposit is 100 USD. There are fees for inactivity and overnight financing. A dedicated educational and research site offers several free courses, videos, and market analysis.
Customer support is responsive and available through phone, email, and live chat. AvaTrade is regulated in six jurisdictions and available since 2021 in the UAE. They are regarded as a trusted broker with a long operational history.
04. XM: The Best Forex Trading Platform For Omani Citizens
XM.com is the best broker for forex and CFD trading. They offer the best Social Copy Trading opportunities through their full suite of MT4 and MT5 web, desktop, and mobile platforms. XM Forex tools and accounts are suitable for both beginning and experienced traders. They have more than 1.5 million clients in 196 countries.
Their minimum opening fees range from $5 to $100 based on account type. XM Forex supports clients wanting to sample their platform with a Demo account. They provide auto-trading, fast order executions, multiple order types, and no hidden commissions. Their research group Tradepedia offers courses aimed at all levels. XM Forex customer service group is highly rated with e-mail, phone, and live chat 24/5. XM Forex Global Web-trade is regulated by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission), ASIC (Australian Securities and Investment Commission), IFSC and is considered a safe broker for trading forex and CFDs.
05. Pepperstone: The Best Broker For The Lowest Trading Fees In Oman
Based in Melbourne, Pepperstone is a reliable Forex and CFD broker, known for its diversity of trading platforms, industry-leading pricing, fast account opening, and great support. Pepperstone users can trade many assets including forex, CFDs, cryptocurrencies, indexes, shares, and commodities. This broker is excellent for traders at all levels, from beginners to advanced.
Pepperstone offers MetaTrader and cTrader with multiple self-developed add-ons. They do not have a proprietary mobile platform, instead use MT4 and cTrader mobile apps. It has a low minimum deposit, great customer support, and an above-average research section, and an award-winning set of educational tools.
IQ Option, eToro, AVATrade, XM, and Pepperstone are our top trading choices for Oman.
A professional and trustworthy online platform must have a high trust score. The broker must have fair and transparent fees. But the important aspect remains the simplicity of the trading process. A trustworthy broker in Oman must have a professional trading platform and instruments.
Frequently Asked Questions
It isn’t simple to create a list of the best trading platforms in Oman. We use real accounts and money to help you make an informed decision. You can read about our ranking system in our methodology.
If you aren’t sure which the best broker for you is, you can verify our reviews. We label everything depending on the country and further criteria.
How We Identify A Reliable Platform?
There are five leading Oman platforms in our review. We focused on specific factors, features, and safety measures. These aspects contribute to a premium trading experience.
Safety Risks For Omani Citizens
Remember that not all brokers are trustworthy. If you want the best trading experience in Oman, you should opt for brokers with top-tier licenses. Brokers included on an exchange or with a banking history, are reliable.
It would be best if you thought about all the risks involved with trading.
What Is The Financial Regulatory Authority In Oman?
The CMA is a regulatory body established in 2003. It manages the Oman Capital Market. All the information on the Capital Market Authority is available on Wikipedia.
How We Chose The Top International Trading Platforms For Omani Residents?
We review brokers based on more than 100 features. We test each platform with real money and accounts. These are the categories we guide our analysis upon:
- Costs: fees vary from broker to broker. It is recommended to check the fee structure before trading. A basic trading fee for a US equity trade might turn out to be 50 times higher with a broker than another.
- Accounts: some brokers have a minimum deposit fee, while others don’t. We encourage you to read our reviews to discover account creation fees.
- Withdrawal and deposit: each broker has its own timeframe for depositing money. It is best to look at all-in costs before creating an account with a broker.
- Market and products: each broker has its own product coverage. You should learn the markets and products available with each provider.
- Trading platform: a professional and straightforward trading platform improves your trading experience. We encourage you to choose a platform that is user-friendly and well-equipped.
We took the time to analyze and compare the top 30 international trading platforms in 2021. Each firm received its review based on 105 distinct variables and more than 50,000 words of research.
Keep in mind that broker involvement was optional. Each broker had the option to provide a detailed profile and offer adequate time for a yearly update meeting. This opportunity came with two possibilities: giving information over the web or live in person.
We checked all the information provided by brokers with a lot of attention to detail. Our purpose was to offer you access to reliable, accurate, and professional data. Our validation process comes with less than a 1% error rate per year, as all the reviews we share come with a focus on quality and not quantity.
All trading involves risk. More than 80% of investors lose in spread bet and CFD trading. As these complex instruments allow for the use of leverage, there is a high risk of losing more money than you have deposited. Before attempting to participate in spread bets and CFDs, consider if you understand them and if you can afford to lose money.
If you liked this article than also read:
- Saudi Arabia
- 1 The Top 5 Online Brokers Of 2021 For Omani Citizens
- 2 TOP 5 Trading Platforms In Overview:
- 2.1 01. IQ Option: The Best Broker For Options Trading In Oman
- 2.2 02. eToro: The Best Broker For Copy Trading For Omani Citizens
- 2.3 03. AVATrade: The Best Web Trading Platform
- 2.4 04. XM: The Best Forex Trading Platform For Omani Citizens
- 2.5 05. Pepperstone: The Best Broker For The Lowest Trading Fees In Oman
- 2.6 Final Verdict
- 2.7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 2.8 How We Identify A Reliable Platform?
- 2.9 Safety Risks For Omani Citizens
- 2.10 What Is The Financial Regulatory Authority In Oman?
- 2.11 How We Chose The Top International Trading Platforms For Omani Residents?