The best trading platforms in Pakistan are: IQ Option, AVAtrade, Interactive Brokers, Saxo Bank, Pepperstone, XM and FINQ.com. These brokers have different strengths and weaknesses. Some traders will prefer Pepperstone over IQ Option. This article reviews brokers so you users find the best choice for their trading style.
Best Trading Platforms Pakistan:
- IQ Option is the number one online broker in 2021. It is excellent for options trading, has an intuitive platform, and has superior asset variety.
- AVAtrade has the best trading platform. It is excellent for beginner and professional traders.
- Interactive Brokers is the best broker for professional tools. It has advanced research and educational tools. It also has low trading fees.
- Saxo Bank is the best trading platform for crypto traders and investors.
- Pepperstone is the best broker with low trading fees. It is great for beginner traders.
- XM is the best trading platform for forex trading. It has many trading pairs and analysis tools. XM has a reliable mobile platform.
- FINQ.com is the best platform for local Pakistan traders. Great support in local language, different trading pairs.
Best Online Brokers in Pakistan 2021
|RANK||BROKER||GENERAL||PLATFORM SCORE||BEST FOR||WEBSITE|
|#1||IQ Option||Best overall offer||4.9/5||Binary options||Official website|
|#2||AVAtrade||Best web trading platform||4.9||Beginner traders||Official website|
|#3||Interactive Brokers||Best overall offer||4.8/5||Professional traders||Official website|
|#4||XM||Best for forex trading||4.9||Forex trading||Official website|
|#5||Pepperstone||Lowest trading fees||4.8/5||Low fees||Official website|
|#6||FINQ.COM||Best for locals||4.7/5||Best for local traders||Official Website|
The TOP 5 Online Brokers in Overview:
01. IQ Option: Best For Binary Options
IQ Option is a great online broker for options trading, know for its fast trade execution, low spreads, intuitive trading platform and great customer support.
IQ Option trading platform is intuitive and easy to use for traders at all levels. Both, mobile and desktop platform offer traders a variety of different tradable assets. These include cryptocurrencies, forex, stocks ETF’s, commodities, digital and binary options. Spreads and fees are competitive. Deposits and most withdrawal methods are free of charge. Smallest deposit is $10.
IQ Option offers excellent customer support in many different languages including Arabic. Traders from the UAE use their online trading platform without any restrictions.
02. AVA Trade: Best For Beginning Traders
This broker offers average-to-competitive spreads and a broad variety of tradable instruments. Most of their trades are currency pairs and Contract for Difference (CFDs) over stocks. They allow trades of a dozen cryptocurrencies and a handful of options.
Deposits and withdrawals are free. Users can open accounts for $100. There are fees for inactivity and overnight financing. AvaTrade offers a broad variety of free courses, videos, and market analyses.
The broker provides several trading platforms. Each is relevant for traders with different experience and skill levels. Our analysis found their customer support responsive. They are available through phone, email, and live-chat.
03. Interactive Brokers: Best For Professional Traders
Interactive Brokers is a safe online broker known for its Trader’s Workstation platform, zero commission trades, great variety of trading tools and leading pricing for professionals. We recommend it to casual investors and advanced traders.
Interactive Brokers offers access to 135 global markets in 33 countries. Its portfolio is vast and has 68 distinct order types including Stocks, Options, Futures, Bonds. All these assets are available in 31 currencies. Professional traders enjoy the industry-leading low fees and low margin rates. It has premium trading platforms for Day, Mobile, Options, and Futures traders. Both casual and beginner traders use this broker’s platform. It is straightforward and has diverse research and education tools.
04. XM: Best For Forex Trading
XM Forex is a Best-in-Class broker offering a complete MetaTrader suite coupled with upgrades to enhance trading experience and use of custom indicators. Through its various brands, XM offers traders a total of 1,230 CFDs across multiple asset classes, including forex, cryptos, stocks and CFDs.
XM offers low min deposits and wide range of account types. XM Forex offers low spreads and flexible lot sizes and is considered an average-risk trader. They are privately owned and do not operate a bank.
XM is regulated and authorized by the Australian Securities & Investment Commission (ASIC) and the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
05. Pepperstone: Lowest Trading Fees
Pepperstone is a reliable Forex and CFD broker, known for its diversity of trading platforms, industry leading pricing, fast account opening and great support. We recommend this broker to traders at all levels, from beginners to advanced.
Pepperstone is a top choice for Pakistani citizens and has low fees. It has premium security, no dealing desk, and a starting deposit of AUD 100. Pepperstone is part of the Pepperstone Group in Melbourne. It has an impressive number of active accounts that continue to increase. Pepperstone clients can reach the excellent customer service desk via: 4/5 phone support, Chat support or FAQ section on Pepperstone’s website
IQ Option, AVA Trade, XM, Pepperstone, and Interactive Brokers are our top picks for the best trading platforms in Pakistan in 2021. All brokers listed have an excellent offering. These suit the needs of both experienced and beginner traders. Read our in-depth reviews before choosing a Pakistani broker.
Frequently Asked Questions For Pakistani Citizens
Creating a reliable online broker list requires attention to detail. We do our best to review each provider based on 105 data points. Our Methodology section includes detailed information on our ranking system. We use live accounts in all our tests.
How We Identify A Reliable Platform
We identified these reliable trading platforms using advanced analysis and criteria. These top five brokers received the highest Trust Scores.
Safety Risks For Pakistani Citizens
Pakistani traders have to assess safety risks before trading. Some brokers are not reliable and such situations expose you to scams and financial loss. In our reviews, you can find out which brokers have top-tier licenses.
It is best to consider the possibility of a broker failing. Learning about assets can aid you in understanding the safety risks of trading.
What Is The Financial Regulatory Authority In Pakistan?
The Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) is the financial authority in Pakistan. The SECP began overseeing the Pakistani market in 2003. Pakistani brokers don’t need authorization from the SECP to operate in Pakistan. The SECP authorized all reliable brokers in Pakistan.
How Did We Choose The Top International Trading Platforms For Pakistani Residents?
We used 105 unique criteria to select the top trading platforms for Pakistani residents. Each review involved real accounts and real money. The main categories evaluated were:
- Costs: The standard trading fees for a US equity are 50 times higher between brokers. We recommend checking all our Pakistani broker reviews to reduce costs.
- Accounts: Pakistani brokers ask for a sizeable initial deposit. We recommend you read about “all-in costs” before settling for a Pakistani broker.
- Withdrawal and deposit: Depositing money in your account is time-consuming. Some brokers charge a fee for depositing. Always verify your “all-in cost” before opening an account with a broker.
- Markets and products: Each broker offers different asset coverage. Financial products and markets are different from one firm to another.
- Trading Platform: A straightforward trading platform is necessary for each online trader. It is best to choose a reliable and professional online trading platform.
We took the time to analyze and compare the top 30 international trading platforms in 2021. Each firm received its review based on 105 distinct variables and more than 50,000 words of research.
Keep in mind that broker involvement was optional. Each broker had the option to provide a detailed profile and offer adequate time for a yearly update meeting. This opportunity came with two possibilities: giving information over the web or live in person.
We checked all the information provided by brokers with a lot of attention to detail. Our purpose was to offer you access to reliable, accurate, and professional data. Our validation process comes with less than a 1% error rate per year, as all the reviews we share come with a focus on quality and not quantity.
All trading involves risk. More than 80% of investors lose in spread bet and CFD trading. As these complex instruments allow for the use of leverage, there is a high risk of losing more money than you have deposited. Before attempting to participate in spread bets and CFDs, consider if you understand them and if you can afford to lose money.
If you liked this article than also read:
- 1 Best Trading Platforms Pakistan:
- 2 The TOP 5 Online Brokers in Overview:
- 3 Final Verdict