Do you want to know the best trading platform in Qatar?
Our database of 105 online brokers in 9 categories reveals the Best Trading Platform in Qatar. The categories we use include: platforms, customer support, regulation, mobile trading apps, research & education, assets, fees, deposits & withdrawals, and Islamic account availability.
We use 214 variables and 3500 data points, to show you the Best Trading Platform in Qatar.
Best Trading Platforms Qatar
- Sarwa is for both beginner and professional traders
- AVAtrade is the best broker for beginner traders
- Capital.com is top choice for traders looking for a discount broker
- Forex.com is best Forex Trading Platform
- Saxo Bank is the best broker for asset variety and research tools
Best Online Brokers Qatar
|RANK||BROKER||GENERAL||PLATFORM SCORE||BEST FOR||WEBSITE|
|#1||Sarwa||Competitive trading fees||4.7 / 5||Is for both beginner and professional traders||Official website|
|#2||AVAtrade||Best For Forex and CFDs||4.8 / 5||Best trading platform||Official website|
|#3||Capital.com||New age mobile trading app||4.7 / 5||Top choice for traders looking for a discount broker||Official website|
|#4||Forex.com||Professional customer support||4 / 5||Best Forex Trading Platform||Official website|
|#5||Saxo Bank||Best for locals||4.9 / 5||Best for local traders||Official Website|
Our TOP 5 Trading Platforms in Overview:
01. Sarwa: Suitable for both beginner and professional traders
Sarwa, founded in 2017, is the most popular DFSA and FSRA-regulated Robo-Advisor for both beginner and professional Dubai-based investors. It features an automated trading platform that offers investors the opportunity to invest in multiple mutual funds and ETFs or trade the markets themselves according to their risk appetite.
Sarwa has low trading fees, offers personalized investment options, and is backed by robust technology, making investing and portfolio management easy and accessible to its users.
- Suitable for both beginner and professional traders
- Option to visit their offices in Dubai or Abu Dhabi and receive direct investment advice
- Competitive trading fees
- Few banking options
- Invest in or trade over 2,000 US stocks, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies
- 5 differently diversified portfolios available to invest in
- Physical offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Well-suited for both beginner and advanced traders and investors
- Multiple order types available
- Access to historical and real-time price data
- Transfer money without paying any fees from local UAE bank accounts
02. AVAtrade: Best For Beginner Traders In Qatar
AVAtrade is a well trusted global online broker for forex and CFD trading. Their multi-asset trading platform and mobile trading app enable traders to access 1365+ tradable symbols overall, including 1200+ CFD’s, major currency pairs with low forex spreads and premium options.
Beside their proprietary platform AVAtradeGo and MetaTrader, AVAtrade has great selection of copy trading solutions including ZuluTrade, DupliTrade and AVAsocial.
Account opening is fast, deposits and withdrawals are free of charge. The minimum deposit is $100.
Choose AVAtrade if you are a beginner or semi advanced forex trader, looking to trade major forex currency pairs, options or CFDs as stocks, cryptos, indices or commodities with premium services.
- Great Research and Educational tools
- Great Customer support
- Good choice of social trading options
- Comparing others relatively few trading instruments are offered; offers Forex, CFDs and Binary Options
- Access to 1250 CFDs and 44 forex options
- Excellent copy trading features
- Advanced mobile trading app (AvaOptions)
- Industry average pricing
- Perfect for casual and advanced traders
- Access to the full meta trader suite
03. Capital.com: Top choice for traders looking for a discount broker
Capital.com is a top choice for traders looking for a discount broker with great educational content and resources, advanced research tools and a premium trading interface. They offer a wide range of tradable assets including CFDs on cryptos, stocks, indices, commodities and forex pairs.
Founded in 2016, Capital.com is an international fintech company which has group of entities authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”), the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (“ASIC”), the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”), and the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles (“FSA”). It does not operate a bank and is not publicly traded.
Choose Capital.com if you are looking for a great mobile trading experience, professional web trading interface, day trading features. Beginner traders will like the low minimum deposit ($20), industry leading commission structure, and award winning education section.
- Newsroom grade educational videos and analysis
- Award winning education and research section
- New age mobile trading app
- Real time market updates and price alerts
- Hedging and risk management tools
- MT4 and MT5 not available
- Market access is industry average
- Access to 6.000 tradable symbols and 477 cryptocurrency CFDs
- High quality research and educational content
- Patented AI trade bias system
- $20 minimum deposit
- No inactivity fees
04. Forex.com: Is best Forex Trading Platform
Forex.com is a well balanced online broker, great for users looking to trade forex and CFDs on a platform with no real downsided. Their multi-asset, features-rich trading platform offers a wide range of proprietary platforms, advanced social trading features and great asset coverage. Forex.com offers trading on over 4500 different CFDs as stock, cryptos, currencies and access to 5500 tradable symbols overall.
Exceptional educational resources, great market research and ease of use make this broker a good choice for beginners. Fees are competitive if you are trading high volume. Standard account fees are above industry average.
- Great market coverage
- Advanced Trading and Web Trading platforms
- Advanced charting features and performance analytics
- Award Winning Mobile trading app
- Professional customer support
- Competitive fee and commission structure
- Educational videos are missing
- MT5 available outside of US only
- Limited assets available on MT5
- 5500 tradable symbols and 4550 CFDs overall
- Award winning mobile trading app
- Advanced charting and performance analytics available
- Great combination of ease of use and personal customisation
- Publicly traded
05. Saxo Bank: Best For Asset Variety And Research Tools
Saxo Bank is a reputable global brand known for its complete overall offer and exclusive conditions for high volume traders and investors. Users can enjoy cutting edge trading technology paired with a premium interface and great trade execution on mobile and desktop. The Saxo Bank trading platform offers a feature rich trading experience, easy to use interface, competitive margin rates, and trading on over 40,000 financial instruments. This makes them an industry leader in trading assets coverage as an ECN broker.
If you can afford the minimum deposit of $10.000, this is the go to broker for traders and investors at all levels. They combine high-quality in-house research with top-tier third-party providers and a diverse portfolio of investment options.
Investors who are looking to trade in accordance with Sharia Law can open an islamic account. Saxo Bank also offers high quality customer service in Arabic and English language via phone, email or in person at their local office with guaranteed satisfying answers.
- Industry leading market coverage
- Excellent Trading Features with SaxoTraderGo
- Advanced order type and account protection features
- Intuitive and easy to use mobile trading app
- Great education and research materials
- Competitive fee structure for active traders
- $10,000 minimum deposit for UAE users
- High time investment to set up
- Only for advanced traders
- 40.000 tradable symbols available (crypto derivatives, forex options and futures)
- Advanced account protection and order types
- Fast execution of trades
- $2.000 minimum deposit
- “Best in class” educational resources
- Great ease of use level combined with advanced features
How Did We Choose The Top International Trading Platforms For Qatar Residents?
We show you the Best Trading Platform in Qatar by using a dataset including 105 online brokers in 9 different categories. The categories are: assets available, research & education, withdrawal & deposit, copy trading, platforms, costs, customer support, regulation, mobile apps, and Islamic account availability.
*Islamic Accounts: The Best Trading Platforms in Qatar offer Sharia law compliant accounts that are interest-free. You can choose an account that complies with Islamic law.
Which is the best Mobile Trading App in Qatar?
We found AVAtrade, Interactive Brokers, eToro, Capital.com, and Saxo Bank offer the best mobile trading apps in Qatar. The brokers we recommend support iOS and Android, so you can trade from any mobile device.
You should consider these brokers for mobile trading:
has AvaTradeGo for mobile devices, and also gives clients the mobile versions of MT4 and MT5. The broker based AvaTradeGo on the desktop platform, so if you like AVAtrade’s desktop platform, the mobile app is perfect.
- Interactive Brokers
created IMPACT for stocks and crypto, as well as IBKR for other assets it offers for mobile trading. IBKR is customizable, but it isn’t simple for new traders to understand. If you need a professional mobile trading platform, IBKR is a good fit.
offers its own trading app for mobile trading, and the mobile version of MetaTrader 4 (MT4) As a bonus, the broker includes its Investmate education app for every client. The apps are available on both iOS and Android, and offer all the popular assets, like ETFs, stocks, and forex.
- Saxo Bank
built SaxoTraderGO for mobile trading, and it is like Saxo’s desktop platform. Traders can access advanced market data, charts, and limit orders with SaxoTraderGO. Clients also can use the mobile version of MT4, but Saxo doesn't offer as many tradable assets with the mobile version of MT4.
Online trading in Qatar
Traders and investors can access global markets with an online broker, like stocks, ETFs commodities, bonds, forex, and mutual funds.
The Qatar Financial Markets Authority (QFMA) regulates financial markets in Qatar, and the best brokers available to traders in Qatar are offshore.
There are no restrictions on using offshore brokers for investors in Qatar, as long as the investor has the needed KYC documents, and is using the trading account for legal purposes.
You can ask the QFMA to check on the registration status of the broker you like before you open an account, or talk to the regulator in the home nation of the broker via email.
How to Open a Brokerage Account in Qatar?
Opening an online brokerage account in Qatar is simple, and you need legal ID like a passport or driver’s license, a bank account, and proof of address.
STEP ONE: Choose a broker you like, understand the minimum deposit, and open an account online. If you need an interest-free account compliant with Sharia law, make sure you open the correct account type.
STEP TWO: When you open your account with the broker, you will need KYC documents, like your passport. After you pass the KYC check, fund your account.
Keep an eye on the funding methods, so you don’t pay more than you need to. Brokers accept wire transfers, but an online platform, like PayPal, will be cheaper to use.
STEP THREE: After you fund your trading account, download a trading platform, and start trading. If you are new to trading, use the free educational material your broker has to get up to speed.
The brokers we recommend have free educational material, and a demo account. Use the demo account to practice trading, and don’t lose real money while you learn.
Points to consider before you get started
For anyone in Qatar who isn’t experienced trading global markets, there are some key points to consider before you choose a broker.
Here are some things to consider:
- Think About Your Goals
When you trade and invest you need to think about your goals before you choose a broker. Your goals will determine your broker selection, and how you buy assets. For example, long term investors should choose a broker that sells stocks, CFDs, and mutual funds, while an active trader should choose a CFD and futures specialist.
- What Assets Fit You?
The assets you choose to trade are part of your investment philosophy, and you need to decide the kinds of assets you want to buy. Investors who save for the future should buy low cost ETFs, while traders need to find assets, like CFDs, that accommodate rapid trading.
- Will You be an Active Trader?
Active investors need to consider things like trading fee structure, and how often they can trade. The US SEC limits how many trades are possible for anyone with an account balance below $25,000, so if you want to trade a lot, choose a broker that has futures, options, and CFDs.
We compared 105 brokers in 9 categories, and we found the Best Trading Platform in Qatar is AVAtrade. The broker has a reliable trading platform, knowledgeable customer support, and fair trading fees. Investors can buy stocks, options, futures, ETFs, mutual funds, commodities and more with AVAtrade.
Is Online Trading Legal in Qatar?
Online trading is legal in Qatar, and investors can look for brokers that offer global assets like stocks, ETFs, indices, commodities, and forex.
How Do I Trade With an Offshore Broker?
Investors in Qatar can choose any offshore broker they like. We recommend you choose a regulated broker in a top-tier market, like the UK, USA, or Australia.
What is the Best Trading Platform in Qatar?
Our guide shows that AVAtrade is the best broker for investors in Qatar.
Is Online Trading Permitted by Sharia Law?
The brokers we review offer interest-free, Sharia compliant accounts, which Sharia law allows.
We took the time to analyze and compare the top 30 international trading platforms. So, each firm received its review based on 105 distinct variables and more than 50,000 words of research.
Keep in mind that broker involvement was optional. Each broker provided a detailed profile and offered adequate time for a yearly update meeting. This opportunity came with two possibilities: giving information over the web or live in person.
We checked all the information provided by brokers with a lot of attention to detail. Our purpose was to offer you access to reliable, accurate, and well-researched data. Our validation process comes with less than a 1% error rate per year, as all the reviews we share come with a focus on quality and not quantity.
All trading involves risk. More than 80% of investors lose in spread bet and CFD trading. As these complex instruments allow for the use of leverage, there is a high risk of losing more money than you have deposited. Before attempting to participate in spread bets and CFDs, consider how well you understand them and if you can afford to lose your money.
- 1 Best Trading Platforms Qatar
- 2 Our TOP 5 Trading Platforms in Overview:
- 2.1 01. Sarwa: Suitable for both beginner and professional traders
- 2.2 02. AVAtrade: Best For Beginner Traders In Qatar
- 2.3 03. Capital.com: Top choice for traders looking for a discount broker
- 2.4 04. Forex.com: Is best Forex Trading Platform
- 2.5 05. Saxo Bank: Best For Asset Variety And Research Tools
- 2.6 How Did We Choose The Top International Trading Platforms For Qatar Residents?
- 2.7 Which is the best Mobile Trading App in Qatar?
- 2.8 Online trading in Qatar
- 2.9 How to Open a Brokerage Account in Qatar?
- 2.10 Points to consider before you get started
- 2.11 Final Verdict
- 2.12 FAQ