In this guide, we go over the best trading platforms in West Bank. We have analysed 174 brokers and evaluated their platforms in 8 major categories. We measured all aspects of their service including trading platforms, fees, mobile trading, deposits & withdrawals, assets, regulation, research & education, customer support and islamic account options.
Trading platforms that reached the highest scoring are considered in the following list:
Top 6 Trading Platforms in West Bank
- IQ Option – Best trading platform in West Bank overall
- AVAtrade – Best Forex trading and CFD Platform
- ActiveTrades – Broker regulated by the UK FCA
- Interactive Brokers – Great Overall Pick
- Capital.com – Great mobile trading experience
- Pepperstone – Great research and education section
Best Online Trading Platforms West Bank
|PLATFORM||SCORE||GENERAL INFO||MINIMUM DEPOSIT|
|#1||IQ Option||4.7||Best trading platform Overall||$10|
|#2||AVAtrade||4.8||Best for CFD Trading||$100|
|#3||ActiveTrades||4.4||Broker regulated by the UK FCA||$500|
|#4||Interactive Brokers||4.9||Great Overall Pick||$0|
|#5||Capital.com||4.7||Great mobile trading experience||$20|
|#6||Pepperstone||4.8||Great research and education section||$200|
Below section breaks down the best trading platforms in West Bank beginning with the highest rated…
1. IQ Option – Best Platform Overall
Min Deposit: $10
Assets available: 2.0
“RISK WARNING: YOUR CAPITAL MIGHT BE AT RISK”
IQ Option is the overall best online trading platform for West Bank investors and traders. Their winning offer consists of low spreads, a sophisticated trading platform, free demo account option, and responsive customer support in English language. They offer islamic accounts and copy trading in Arabic language which allows you to copy portfolios from seasoned investors and traders from West Bank.
IQ Option is a trustworthy and reliable market maker broker commissioned by CySEC and subject to the highest standards of regulation in the industry. Options trading is no longer available.
- Multi-chart platform layout with technical analysis
- Fast trade execution
- 24/7 customer support in Arabic and English
- Free demo account with $10.000 virtual money
- Leverage of up to 1:1000
- Trading fees are above industry average
- Inactivity fee $10/90days
- Access to a wide variety of markets
- Great research and education tools
- User friendly platform
- $10 minimum deposit and $1 minimum trade requirement
- Access to 3000+ tradable symbols
2. AVAtrade – Best CFD Broker in West Bank
Min Deposit: $100
Assets available: 4.9
Total Fees: 0.9 pip
71% of retail CFD accounts lose money
AVAtrade finishes on second as the best CFD broker in West Bank. Their multi-asset trading platform and mobile trading app enable West Bank traders access 1365+ tradable symbols overall, including 1200+ CFD’s, major currency pairs with low forex spreads and premium options.
Beside their proprietary platform AVAtradeGo and MetaTrader, AVAtrade has great selection of copy trading solutions including ZuluTrade, DupliTrade and AVAsocial.
Account opening is fast, deposits and withdrawals are free of charge. The minimum deposit is $100.
Choose AVAtrade if you are a beginner or semi advanced forex trader, looking to trade major forex currency pairs, options or CFDs as stocks, cryptos, indices or commodities with premium services.
- Great Research and Educational tools
- Great Customer support
- Good choice of social trading options
- Comparing others relatively few trading instruments are offered; offers Forex, CFDs and Binary Options
- Access to 1250 CFDs and 44 forex options
- Excellent copy trading features
- Advanced mobile trading app (AvaOptions)
- Industry average pricing
- Perfect for casual and advanced traders
- Access to the full meta trader suite
3. ActivTrades – Broker regulated by the UK FCA
Min Deposit: $500
Assets available: 2.8
65% of retail CFD accounts lose money
ActivTrades is a reputable forex and CFD broker regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Their proprietary trading platform called ActivTrader is intuitive, fully customizable and offers a clear report on trading fees. Account opening is fast and easy, deposits and withdrawals are free of charge. Trading fees are below industry average.
ActiveTrades charges an inactivity fee. Tradable assets are limited to basic classes and instruments which will not be enough for professional traders. Research and educational materials are slim.
- Negative balance protection and increased insurance
- Excellent multi-lingual support in 14 languages
- Low fees from 0.5 pips on EUR/USD
- Charges inactivity fee
- Only offers CFD, forex, and crypto trading
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research tools like SmartOrder 2 and Pivot Points Indicator
- Daily Market Analysis videos
- Free unlimited demo paper trading account
- One to One training available
4. Interactive Brokers – Great Overall Pick
Min Deposit: 0 ($2000 for margin account)
Assets available: 4.9
All trading involves risk. More than 80% of investors lose in spread bet and CFD trading. As these complex instruments allow for the use of leverage, there is a high risk of losing more money than you have deposited. Before attempting to participate in spread bets and CFDs, consider how well you understand them and if you can afford to lose your money.
Interactive Brokers is a highly trusted global broker with a well-rounded offer of tradable markets, great educational content and sophisticated order type configuration. It is a high trusted and well capitalize company with an industry leading trading platform, a competitive fee structure and great global market access. Their low entry level and the Global Trader platform, which is intuitive and easy to use trading station, make this broker s great choice for beginners and advanced forex traders.
Professional and seasoned traders will appreciate the great selection of advanced trading tools and order type configurations available on their proprietary Trader Workstation desktop platform (TWS).
- Best market coverage in the industry (100k+ assets on different instruments)
- Access to 16,500 shares and 8,000 stocks as CFDs
- Professional trading platform suitable for different types of traders
- Intuitive and easy to use mobile trading app
- Industry leading fee structure
- Compatible features for casual and professional traders
- Responsive customer support
- Few deposit and withdrawal options
- Research and education materials missing
- Margin loan rates on stocks of 1.3%
- Access to 135+ global markets
- Advanced order types, tools and features
- Access to frictional shares
- Lowest commissions in the industry
5. Capital.com – Great mobile trading experience
Min Deposit: $20
Assets available: 4.7
79.17% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Capital.com is a top choice for traders looking for a discount broker with great educational content and resources, advanced research tools and a premium trading interface. They offer a wide range of tradable assets including CFDs on cryptos, stocks, indices, commodities and forex pairs.
Founded in 2016, Capital.com is an international fintech company which has group of entities authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”), the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (“ASIC”), the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”), and the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles (“FSA”). It does not operate a bank and is not publicly traded.
Choose Capital.com if you are looking for a great mobile trading experience, professional web trading interface, day trading features. Beginner traders will like the low minimum deposit ($20), industry leading commission structure, and award winning education section.
- Newsroom grade educational videos and analysis
- Award winning education and research section
- New age mobile trading app
- Real time market updates and price alerts
- Hedging and risk management tools
- MT4 and MT5 not available
- Market access is industry average
- Access to 6.000 tradable symbols and 477 cryptocurrency CFDs
- High quality research and educational content
- Patented AI trade bias system
- $20 minimum deposit
- No inactivity fees
6. Pepperstone – Great research and education section
Min Deposit: $200
Assets available: 4.8
74-89% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Pepperstone is a trusted Forex and CFD broker well know for its support of multiple copy trading platforms, great variety of tradable assets and a enormous research and education section. The combined offering of cTrader, MetaTrader and various social trading features makes this broker s great fit for copy traders and algorithmic traders.
Pepperstone is available through 24/5 phone and online chat support plus offers an extensive FAQ web section, and e-mail.
- Great for algorithmic and copy traders
- Multiple platform add-ons
- Competitive fees and commissions
- Advanced social trading features
- Excellent education and research section
- Competitive fee structure for day
- Lack of video educational resources
- Advanced order types missing
- Customer support not in Arabic
- 600 + stocks as CFDs available
- Great variety of trading platforms (MetaTrader + cTrader)
- Multiple advance trading add-ons
- Social trading features
- Competitive pricing for active traders
How To Pick The Right Platform?
The main criteria to consider when choosing a trading platform in West Bank include: fees, trading platform, mobile trading, deposits & withdrawals, assets, customer support, liquidity and security.
Fees: Choose a broker with a transparent fee structure and avoid brokerage accounts with high fees on trades, overnight fees and hidden fees. Commission and spread fees are common with West Bank brokerage accounts. Spreads should vary between 0.03% to 0.5% depending on your trading volume.
Trading platforms: They should be user friendly, grant access to trading tools and indicators and suitable to traders at all levels. We recommend you opt for a platform with a technical charting interface and built-in market data. A comprehensive market news feed and access to advanced features are a must.
Mobile Trading: Mobile trading apps should offer the same trading tools and charts as their web versions. Choose mobile platforms with full-screen charting options and social feeds.
Deposit & Withdrawal: Deposit and withdrawal needs to be fast and simple. Choose an broker that offers your preferred payment method and industry leading commission and fee structures.
Assets: Look for coverage of preferred assets. West Bank traders are allowed to access all tradable asset classes including forex, stocks, indexes, options, FOPs, commodities, futures, indices, bonds, swaps, mutual funds, hedge funds, spot gold, ETFs and cryptos.
Regulation: Brokers with top-tier licenses follow strict rules enforced by a trustworthy regulators and offer high security standards. We recommend users to choose platforms with FCA, CySEC, and ASIC licenses and tier one regulations.
Research & education: Beginner and average traders and investors should choose a broker with research and education tools including: weekly webinars, daily news updates, personal account manager, personal training and room access.
Customer support: Beginner traders should look out for responsive and professional customer support available in their language.
*Islamic Accounts: All platforms from our list offer islamic account options. This gives users the chance to trade online in compliance to the Sharia law.
Online Trading In West Bank
Online trading in West Bank is available through online brokers and cryptocurrency exchanges. There is no state-run stock exchange in West Bank. It is legal for West Bank citizens to trade or invest with foreign brokers and financial services companies. If you live in West Bank and want to trade online, we recommend trading only with the trusted brokers mentioned in this guide.
Online Trading Regulation
The Palestinian Capital Market Authority (PCMA) regulates the finance industry, including online trading in West Bank. Although there are no companies based in West Bank offering trading and investment services to West Bank citizens, they would have to apply with them for a license with the PCMA in order to do that. Foreign brokers and cryptocurrency exchanges don’t need any license and can accept West Bank traders and investors without restrictions. There is no legal framework in place for cryptocurrency trading in West Bank.
You can verify the validity of a broker’s or trading platform’s license by going to the official website of the CySEC, FCA, BaFIN, ASIC, or FINRA regulators and checking their database of ‘Registered Entities’ for the name of the company you want to trade with. If nothing shows up, you might be dealing with an unregulated broker or trading platform and we recommend trading with one of the best trading platforms in West Bank mentioned in this guide instead.
Based on our review, we consider IQ Option as the best trading platform for West Bank residents. They offer a low minimum deposit, competitive fees, advanced charting tools, social trading features and a responsive customer support.
AVAtrade is the second best trading platform for West Bank residents, because of their low fees, advanced trading tools, copy trading features, and a responsive customer support. ActiveTrade, Interactive Brokers, Capital.com, and Pepperstone are finishing up our list of top platforms with a great overall offer and above average ratings.
Are There Commission-Free Trading Platforms In West Bank?
Yes, there are trading platforms available in West Bank that offer 0% commission trading.
How Much Should I Invest When Trading Online in West Bank?
You should always invest at least the minimum deposit amount West Bank and international brokers require you to open an account. In most cases, this is about $50.
Is Crypto Trading Available In West Bank?
Yes, crypto trading is available to West Bank citizens. The leading trading platforms offer Bitcoin trading via CFDs.
How To Check If A Trading Platform Has a Valid License?
You can check if a broker or trading platform has a valid license by checking the ‘Registered and Reporting Entities’ databases on the official websites of regulatory bodies like the CySEC, FINRA, ASIC, BaFin, or FCA. For West Bank-based brokers, you can check the official website of the Palestinian Monetary Authority instead.
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.