Are you looking for the best trading platform in Afghanistan?
We leverage a database of 105 brokers in 9 categories for our review of the Best Trading Platform in Afghanistan. The categories we use include: platforms, deposits & withdrawals, mobile trading apps, customer support, regulation, assets, fees, research & education, and Islamic account availability.
With 214 variables and 3500 data points, we tell you the Best Trading Platform in Afghanistan.
The Top 5 Online Brokers For Afghani Citizens
We use a Trust Score Ranking system in our reviews. The following brokers are the leading providers in Afghanistan.
- Interactive Brokers is best broker for professional tools
- Capital.com is top choice for traders looking for a discount broker
- AVAtrade has the lowest spreads
- Forex.com is best Forex Trading Platform
- Saxo Bank is the top broker for premium traders
Best Online Brokers Afghanistan
|RANK||BROKER||GENERAL||PLATFORM SCORE||BEST FOR||WEBSITE|
|#1||Interactive Brokers||Industry leading fee structure||4.9 / 5||Professional traders||Official website|
|#2||Capital.com||New age mobile trading app||4.7 / 5||Discount broker||Official website|
|#3||AVAtrade||Best For Forex and CFDs||4.8 / 5||Leading beginner-friendly broker||Official website|
|#4||Forex.com||Professional customer support||4 / 5||Best Forex Trading Platform||Official website|
|#5||Saxo Bank||Best for premium traders||4.9 / 5||Best for local traders||Official Website|
TOP 5 Trading Platforms in Overview:
01. Interactive Brokers: Best broker for professional tools
Interactive Brokers is a highly trusted global broker with a well-rounded offer of tradable markets, great educational content and sophisticated order type configuration. It is a high trusted and well capitalize company with an industry leading trading platform, a competitive fee structure and great global market access. Their low entry level and the Global Trader platform, which is intuitive and easy to use trading station, make this broker s great choice for beginners and advanced forex traders.
Professional and seasoned traders will appreciate the great selection of advanced trading tools and order type configurations available on their proprietary Trader Workstation desktop platform (TWS).
- Best market coverage in the industry (100k+ assets on different instruments)
- Access to 16,500 shares and 8,000 stocks as CFDs
- Professional trading platform suitable for different types of traders
- Intuitive and easy to use mobile trading app
- Industry leading fee structure
- Compatible features for casual and professional traders
- Responsive customer support
- Few deposit and withdrawal options
- Research and education materials missing
- Margin loan rates on stocks of 1.3%
- Access to 135+ global markets
- Advanced order types, tools and features
- Access to frictional shares
- Lowest commissions in the industry
02. Capital.com: Top choice for traders looking for a discount broker
Capital.com is a top choice for traders looking for a discount broker with great educational content and resources, advanced research tools and a premium trading interface. They offer a wide range of tradable assets including CFDs on cryptos, stocks, indices, commodities and forex pairs.
Founded in 2016, Capital.com is an international fintech company which has group of entities authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”), the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (“ASIC”), the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”), and the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles (“FSA”). It does not operate a bank and is not publicly traded.
Choose Capital.com if you are looking for a great mobile trading experience, professional web trading interface, day trading features. Beginner traders will like the low minimum deposit ($20), industry leading commission structure, and award winning education section.
- Newsroom grade educational videos and analysis
- Award winning education and research section
- New age mobile trading app
- Real time market updates and price alerts
- Hedging and risk management tools
- MT4 and MT5 not available
- Market access is industry average
- Access to 6.000 tradable symbols and 477 cryptocurrency CFDs
- High quality research and educational content
- Patented AI trade bias system
- $20 minimum deposit
- No inactivity fees
03. AVA Trade: Best Web Trading Platform
AVAtrade is a well trusted global online broker for forex and CFD trading. Their multi-asset trading platform and mobile trading app enable traders to access 1365+ tradable symbols overall, including 1200+ CFD’s, major currency pairs with low forex spreads and premium options.
Beside their proprietary platform AVAtradeGo and MetaTrader, AVAtrade has great selection of copy trading solutions including ZuluTrade, DupliTrade and AVAsocial.
Account opening is fast, deposits and withdrawals are free of charge. The minimum deposit is $100.
Choose AVAtrade if you are a beginner or semi advanced forex trader, looking to trade major forex currency pairs, options or CFDs as stocks, cryptos, indices or commodities with premium services.
- Great Research and Educational tools
- Great Customer support
- Good choice of social trading options
- Comparing others relatively few trading instruments are offered; offers Forex, CFDs and Binary Options
- Access to 1250 CFDs and 44 forex options
- Excellent copy trading features
- Advanced mobile trading app (AvaOptions)
- Industry average pricing
- Perfect for casual and advanced traders
- Access to the full meta trader suite
04. Forex.com: Best Forex Trading Platform
Forex.com is a well balanced online broker, great for users looking to trade forex and CFDs on a platform with no real downsided. Their multi-asset, features-rich trading platform offers a wide range of proprietary platforms, advanced social trading features and great asset coverage. Forex.com offers trading on over 4500 different CFDs as stock, cryptos, currencies and access to 5500 tradable symbols overall.
Exceptional educational resources, great market research and ease of use make this broker a good choice for beginners. Fees are competitive if you are trading high volume. Standard account fees are above industry average.
- Great market coverage
- Advanced Trading and Web Trading platforms
- Advanced charting features and performance analytics
- Award Winning Mobile trading app
- Professional customer support
- Competitive fee and commission structure
- Educational videos are missing
- MT5 available outside of US only
- Limited assets available on MT5
- 5500 tradable symbols and 4550 CFDs overall
- Award winning mobile trading app
- Advanced charting and performance analytics available
- Great combination of ease of use and personal customisation
- Publicly traded
05. Saxo Bank: Top broker for premium traders
Saxo Bank is a reputable global brand known for its complete overall offer and exclusive conditions for high volume traders and investors. Users can enjoy cutting edge trading technology paired with a premium interface and great trade execution on mobile and desktop. The Saxo Bank trading platform offers a feature rich trading experience, easy to use interface, competitive margin rates, and trading on over 40,000 financial instruments. This makes them an industry leader in trading assets coverage as an ECN broker.
If you can afford the minimum deposit of $10.000, this is the go to broker for traders and investors at all levels. They combine high-quality in-house research with top-tier third-party providers and a diverse portfolio of investment options.
Investors who are looking to trade in accordance with Sharia Law can open an islamic account. Saxo Bank also offers high quality customer service in Arabic and English language via phone, email or in person at their local office with guaranteed satisfying answers.
- Industry leading market coverage
- Excellent Trading Features with SaxoTraderGo
- Advanced order type and account protection features
- Intuitive and easy to use mobile trading app
- Great education and research materials
- Competitive fee structure for active traders
- $10,000 minimum deposit for UAE users
- High time investment to set up
- Only for advanced traders
- 40.000 tradable symbols available (crypto derivatives, forex options and futures)
- Advanced account protection and order types
- Fast execution of trades
- $2.000 minimum deposit
- “Best in class” educational resources
- Great ease of use level combined with advanced features
How We Chose The Top International Trading Platforms For Afghani Residents?
We reveal the Best Trading Platform in Afghanistan with data from 105 online brokers and 9 different categories. The categories we consider are: platforms, costs, withdrawal & deposit, assets available, copy trading, customer support, research & education, regulation, mobile apps, and Islamic account availability.
*Islamic Accounts: The Best Trading Platforms in Afghanistan offers accounts compliant with Sharia law. You can choose an interest-free account that follows Islamic law.
Which is the best Mobile Trading App in Afghanistan?
Our research shows AVAtrade, Interactive Brokers, eToro, Capital.com, and Saxo Bank have the best mobile trading apps in Afghanistan. All the platforms support iOS and Android, and are free.
Consider these brokers for mobile trading:
has AvaTradeGo for mobile trading, and also mobile MT4 and MT5. AvaTradeGo’s design takes its theme from the desktop version, AVAtrade’s clients can trade with AvaTradeGo, or the mobile version of MT4 and MT5.
- Interactive Brokers
has IMPACT for stock and crypto trading, as well as IBKR for other assets IBKR offers a wide range of assets, like future, options, and more, but it isn’t built for new traders. If you need a simple platform, IBKR isn’t the right choice.
supports the eToro app for trading, and the eToro Money for money transfers and crypto trading. The eToro trading app offers all the basic features from the desktop platform, like advanced orders, charts, and real-time market data.
has its own trading app that includes the Investmate education app. Clients can also use the mobile version of MT4 with Capital.com, and still take advantage of Investmate. All the apps from Capital.com work with iOS and Android.
- Saxo Bank
builds SaxoTraderGO for mobile trading, and it also has the mobile version of MT4 for its clients. The features available on SaxoTraderGO are identical to the desktop. Traders can use charts, advanced market data, and limit orders with SaxoTraderGO.
Online trading in Afghanistan
Traders can access global markets with a top-tier broker like stocks, CFDs, commodities, ETFs, bonds, and mutual funds.
Da Afghanistan Bank (DAB) regulates financial markets in Afghanistan , but the best brokers for traders in Afghanistan are offshore.
There are no laws against using offshore brokers in Afghanistan, as long as the activities are legal, and traders make full disclosure to the local tax authorities.
You can check with DAB to find out more about any offshore broker you like, and also with the local regulator where the broker has its headquarters.
How to Open a Brokerage Account in Afghanistan?
To open an offshore brokerage account in Afghanistan, you will need a legal ID like a passport or driver’s license, a bank account, and proof of address.
STEP ONE: Find a broker you like, look for its minimum deposit, and open an account via the internet. If you need a Sharia compliant account make sure you open the correct kind of account.
STEP TWO: Once you sign up with a broker, you need KYC documents, like your passport, and the broker verifies your identity. After the KYC check, fund your account.
Check on the funding methods you can use, so you don’t spend a lot of money on money transfers. Wire transfers are more expensive than online platforms like PayPal, or Skrill.
STEP THREE: Now fund the trading account, learn the trading platform, and start buying investment assets.
The brokers we review offer a demo account, as well as free educational resources. Use the demo account before you trade, and learn as much as you can before spending real money.
Points to consider before you get started
Anyone in Afghanistan who isn’t experienced investing should consider some important things before opening an online brokerage account.
Here are a few things to consider:
- Your Goals in the Markets
Everyone has different investment goals, and when you open a trading account, you need to consider how to reach your goals. Some people want to invest in indices, like the S&P 500, every month. Others want to trade everyday, or every week. Make sure the account you choose lines up with your investment goals.
- The Assets You Buy
The assets you buy depend on how you want to invest or trade. For example, a short term trader needs a broker that sells CFDs, futures, and options. On the other hand, a long term investor needs a broker that sells stocks, ETFs, and low-cost mutual funds. Make sure you understand what these assets are, and how to use them.
- Trading or Investing
Active investors need to consider how they will trade, and if they will use automated trading tools. Brokers don’t allow the use of all automated trading tools, and some don’t have the correct API for automated trading. Before you open an account, make sure the broker allows the kind of trading you want and has the right platform for your needs.
Our comparison of 105 online brokers across 9 different categories shows Interactive Brokers is the Best Trading Platform in Afghanistan. It has a professional trading suite with many assets, like stocks, options, ETFs, and more, and good customer support. Investors can take advantage of global market opportunities with Interactive Brokers.
Is Online Trading Legal in Afghanistan?
Online trading is legal in Afghanistan, and traders can choose from brokers that have assets like stocks, ETFs, commodities, CFDs, and forex.
Are Offshore Brokers Regulated?
Investors in Afghanistan can use regulated offshore brokers, like the ones in this review. Choose a broker in a top-tier market, like the UK, Cypress, or Australia.
What is the Best Trading Platform in Afghanistan?
Our research says that Interactive Brokers is the best broker for investors in Afghanistan.
Is Online Trading Dangerous?
The brokers we review offer safe trading accounts, but when traders use leverage, the risks increase.
We took the time to analyze and compare the top 30 international trading platforms. So, each firm received its review based on 105 distinct variables and more than 50,000 words of research.
Keep in mind that broker involvement was optional. Each broker had the option to provide a detailed profile and offer adequate time for a yearly update meeting. This opportunity came with two possibilities: giving information over the web or live in person.
We checked all the information provided by brokers with a lot of attention to details. Our purpose was to offer you access to reliable, accurate, and well-researched data. Our validation process comes with less than a 1% error rate per year, as all the reviews we share come with a focus on quality and not quantity.
All trading involves risk. More than 80% of investors lose in spread bet and CFD trading. As these complex instruments allow for the use of leverage, there is a high risk of losing more money than you have deposited. Before attempting to participate in spread bets and CFDs, consider how well you understand them and if you can afford to lose your money.
- 1 The Top 5 Online Brokers For Afghani Citizens
- 2 TOP 5 Trading Platforms in Overview:
- 2.1 01. Interactive Brokers: Best broker for professional tools
- 2.2 02. Capital.com: Top choice for traders looking for a discount broker
- 2.3 03. AVA Trade: Best Web Trading Platform
- 2.4 04. Forex.com: Best Forex Trading Platform
- 2.5 05. Saxo Bank: Top broker for premium traders
- 2.6 How We Chose The Top International Trading Platforms For Afghani Residents?
- 2.7 Which is the best Mobile Trading App in Afghanistan?
- 2.8 Online trading in Afghanistan
- 2.9 How to Open a Brokerage Account in Afghanistan?
- 2.10 Points to consider before you get started
- 2.11 Final Verdict
- 2.12 FAQ