The top trading platforms in Iran are IQ Option, AVATrade, XM, and Pepperstone. Each broker has its advantages. Some are an excellent choice for copy trading. Others offer the lowest trading fees.
This article discusses the top online broker for Iranian citizens.
The Top 4 Online Brokers For Iranian Citizens
Our research is conducted based on a Trust Score Ranking system. The brokers mentioned here are the top providers in Iran.
- IQ Option is the number one online broker in Iran.
- AVAtrade has the best web trading platform for Iranian citizens.
- XM is the best forex trading broker.
- Pepperstone has the lowest trading fees for Iranian citizens.
Best Online Brokers Iran
|RANK||BROKER||GENERAL||PLATFORM SCORE||BEST FOR||WEBSITE|
|#1||IQ Option||Best overall offer||4.9/5||Options, stocks, forex and crypto||Official website|
|#2||AVAtrade||Best web trading platform||4.9||Web trading||Official website|
|#3||XM||Best for forex trading||4.9||Forex trading||Official website|
|#4||Pepperstone||Lowest trading fees||4.8/5||Low fees||Official website|
TOP 4 Trading Platforms in Overview:
01. IQ Option: The Best Iran Broker
IQ Option is the best online broker for options trading, known for low spreads, a sophisticated trading platform, free demo account options, and responsive customer support. It is a great platform for traders looking to invest in options on a feature-rich and easy-to-use platform.
The trading experience on their proprietary web, desktop, and mobile (Android and iOS) platforms is smooth. It is an easy to learn and navigate platform suitable for professional and beginning traders. Their platform offers a great variety of charting tools that help traders predict future market movements.
IQ Option is a trustworthy online broker subject to the highest standards of regulation and safety in the industry. It is a CySEC authorized company with a 100% clean history.
02. AVA Trade: The Best Web Trading Platform In Iran
Founded in Dublin in 2006, AvaTrade offers average-to-competitive fee spreads and several tradable currency pairs and CFD’s over stocks. They provide several platforms, each aimed towards traders with different experience and skill levels.
Deposits and withdrawals are free of charge. The minimum deposit is $100. There are fees for inactivity and overnight financing. A dedicated educational and research site offers several free courses, videos, and market analysis.
Customer support is responsive and available through phone, email, and live chat. AvaTrade is regulated in six jurisdictions and available since 2021 in the UAE. They are regarded as a trusted broker with a long operational history.
03. XM Trade: The Best Overall Forex Trading Platform For Iranian Citizens
XM.com is the best broker for forex and CFD trading. They offer the best Social Copy Trading opportunities through their full suite of MT4 and MT5 web, desktop, and mobile platforms. XM Forex tools and accounts are suitable for both beginning and experienced traders. They have more than 1.5 million clients in 196 countries.
Their minimum opening fees range from $5 to $100 based on account type. XM Forex supports clients wanting to sample their platform with a Demo account. They provide auto-trading, fast order executions, multiple order types, and no hidden commissions. Their research group Tradepedia offers courses aimed at all levels. XM Forex customer service group is highly rated with e-mail, phone, and live chat 24/5. XM Forex Global Web-trade is regulated by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission), ASIC (Australian Securities and Investment Commission), IFSC and is considered a safe broker for trading forex and CFDs.
04. Pepperstone: The Lowest Trading Fees For Iranian Clients
Based in Melbourne, Pepperstone is a reliable Forex and CFD broker, known for its diversity of trading platforms, industry-leading pricing, fast account opening, and great support. Pepperstone users can trade many assets including forex, stocks, CFDs, cryptocurrencies, indexes, shares, and commodities. This broker is excellent for traders at all levels, from beginners to advanced.
Pepperstone offers MetaTrader and cTrader with multiple self-developed add-ons. They do not have a proprietary mobile platform, instead use MT4 and cTrader mobile apps. It has a low minimum deposit, great customer support, and an above-average research section, and an award-winning set of educational tools.
How We Chose The Top International Trading Platforms For Iranian Residents?
We selected the best trading platforms for Iranian residents after in-depth analysis. We used 105 criteria, including:
- Costs: The best trading experience for Iranian traders comes from a transparent fee policy. Some brokers have higher commissions than others.
- Account: Some Iranian brokers request a minimum deposit fee. Others won’t request initial deposits for new accounts.
- Withdrawal and deposit: Withdrawing and depositing money should be straightforward. Depositing funds takes longer with some brokers than with others. Read our in-depth reviews for information on the policies applicable to Iranian residents.
- Market and products: Each Iranian broker has unique product coverage. Learn about the market and products for Iranian residents in our in-depth reviews.
- Trading platforms: Excellent platforms support an excellent trading experience. Choose a broker who offers a reliable trading platform and professional tools.
What Is The Financial Regulatory Authority In Iran?
The Central Bank of Iran supervises the country’s banks and credit institutions. The CBI commits to maintain the value of the Iranian currency. But the most important activity at the CBI is facilitating trade-related financial transactions.
The CBI recommends trading with regulated brokers. Read about the CBI on its official website.
IQ Option, AVATrade, XM, and Pepperstone are the best online trading brokers in Iran. Iranian traders benefit from outstanding product coverage and user experience with these brokers.
Frequently Asked Questions
We use real accounts and money to review any online trading platform. Our results depend on 105 criteria, like safety, fees, and customer support. Read about our approach in our Methodology section
How We Identify A Reliable Platform?
Security and safety represent vital elements of our research. We identified the top trading platforms in Iran using many factors. Product range, commissions, educational and research tools are some of the key aspects we discuss.
Safety Risks For Iranian Citizens
A reliable broker for Iranian citizens has top-tier licenses. A trustworthy provider is present on an exchange market or has a banking history.
Trading involves some risks because not all brokerage firms are transparent. Read about brokers and safety risks in our in-depth reviews.
We took the time to analyze and compare the top 30 international trading platforms. So, each firm received its review based on 105 distinct variables and more than 50,000 words of research.
Keep in mind that broker involvement was optional. Each broker had the option to provide a detailed profile and offer adequate time for a yearly update meeting. This opportunity came with two possibilities: giving information over the web or live in person.
We checked all the information provided by brokers with a lot of attention to details. Our purpose was to offer you access to reliable, accurate, and well-researched data. Our validation process comes with less than a 1% error rate per year, as all the reviews we share come with a focus on quality and not quantity.
All trading involves risk. More than 80% of investors lose in spread bet and CFD trading. As these complex instruments allow for the use of leverage, there is a high risk of losing more money than you have deposited. Before attempting to participate in spread bets and CFDs, consider how well you understand them and if you can afford to lose your money.
- 1 The Top 4 Online Brokers For Iranian Citizens
- 2 TOP 4 Trading Platforms in Overview:
- 2.1 01. IQ Option: The Best Iran Broker
- 2.2 02. AVA Trade: The Best Web Trading Platform In Iran
- 2.3 03. XM Trade: The Best Overall Forex Trading Platform For Iranian Citizens
- 2.4 04. Pepperstone: The Lowest Trading Fees For Iranian Clients
- 2.5 How We Chose The Top International Trading Platforms For Iranian Residents?
- 2.6 What Is The Financial Regulatory Authority In Iran?
- 2.7 Final Verdict
- 2.8 Frequently Asked Questions
- 2.9 How We Identify A Reliable Platform?
- 2.10 Safety Risks For Iranian Citizens
- 2.11 Which Are The Overall Best Platforms for Stocks and Forex Trading?