Do you want to find the best trading platform in Kuwait?
Our database of 105 online brokers in 9 categories shows you the Best Trading Platform in Kuwait. The categories we use include: assets, customer support, regulation, platforms, fees, mobile trading apps, research & education, deposits & withdrawals, and Islamic account availability.
Using 214 variables and 3500 data points, we reveal the Best Trading Platform in Kuwait to you.
The Top 5 Online Brokers For Kuwaiti Citizens
We created this review using a Trust Score Ranking system:
- eToro is a premium social trading broker in Kuwait
- AVAtrade is the leading beginner-friendly brokerfor Kuwaiti clients
- Forex.com is best Forex Trading Platform
- Saxo Bank is the best broker for asset variety and research tools
- Capital.com is top choice for traders looking for a discount broker
Best Online Brokers in Kuwait
|RANK||BROKER||GENERAL||PLATFORM SCORE||BEST FOR||WEBSITE|
|#1||eToro||Best for copy trading||4.9 / 5||Social Trading||Official website|
|#2||AVAtrade||Best web trading platform||4.8 / 5||Beginner Traders||Official website|
|#3||Forex.com||Professional customer support||4 / 5||Best Forex Trading Platform||Official website|
|#4||Saxo Bank||Asset variety and research tools||4.9 / 5||Best for local traders||Official website|
|#5||Capital.com||New age mobile trading app||4.7 / 5||Top choice for traders looking for a discount broker||Official website|
TOP 5 Trading Platforms in Overview:
01. eToro: The Top Social Trading Broker
eToro is a reputable global brand and industry leading broker for copy trading. Their robust and cutting edge copy trading platform and social trading features allow users to copy trades and portfolios from professional traders and investors.
As a CFD multi asset broker, eToro allows users to trade on over 3075 different symbols including stocks, forex, cryptos, indices and commodities. Trading spreads are wide, deposits are free and account minimum is low. There are conversion and inactivity fees. eToro provides a comprehensive list of technical tools, charts, and newsfeeds. Their customer support is available through email and live chat in Arabic and English.
eToro is a well established market maker broker with a clean history record, regulated by top tier regulators.
78% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Access to over 4000+ tradable symbols
- Great overall market coverage
- Easy to use mobile trading app and platforms
- Industry leading social/copy trading app
- Great cryptocurrency trading features
- Responsive customer support
- Algorithmic trading not available
- Forex and CFD fees above industry average
- Education and research tools missing
- Sophisticated social-copy trading features
- Multiple different payment options
- Crypto exchange and brokerage services on the same dashboard
- Super fast registration and KYC on-boarding process
- Zero commission stock trading
- Great ease of use level
02. AVA Trade: The Leading Beginner-friendly Web Trading Platform In Kuwait
AVAtrade is a well trusted global online broker for forex and CFD trading. Their multi-asset trading platform and mobile trading app enable traders to access 1365+ tradable symbols overall, including 1200+ CFD’s, major currency pairs with low forex spreads and premium options.
Beside their proprietary platform AVAtradeGo and MetaTrader, AVAtrade has great selection of copy trading solutions including ZuluTrade, DupliTrade and AVAsocial.
Account opening is fast, deposits and withdrawals are free of charge. The minimum deposit is $100.
Choose AVAtrade if you are a beginner or semi advanced forex trader, looking to trade major forex currency pairs, options or CFDs as stocks, cryptos, indices or commodities with premium services.
- Great Research and Educational tools
- Great Customer support
- Good choice of social trading options
- Comparing others relatively few trading instruments are offered; offers Forex, CFDs and Binary Options
- Access to 1250 CFDs and 44 forex options
- Excellent copy trading features
- Advanced mobile trading app (AvaOptions)
- Industry average pricing
- Perfect for casual and advanced traders
- Access to the full meta trader suite
03. Forex.com: Best Forex Trading Platform
Forex.com is a well balanced online broker, great for users looking to trade forex and CFDs on a platform with no real downsided. Their multi-asset, features-rich trading platform offers a wide range of proprietary platforms, advanced social trading features and great asset coverage. Forex.com offers trading on over 4500 different CFDs as stock, cryptos, currencies and access to 5500 tradable symbols overall.
Exceptional educational resources, great market research and ease of use make this broker a good choice for beginners. Fees are competitive if you are trading high volume. Standard account fees are above industry average.
- Great market coverage
- Advanced Trading and Web Trading platforms
- Advanced charting features and performance analytics
- Award Winning Mobile trading app
- Professional customer support
- Competitive fee and commission structure
- Educational videos are missing
- MT5 available outside of US only
- Limited assets available on MT5
- 5500 tradable symbols and 4550 CFDs overall
- Award winning mobile trading app
- Advanced charting and performance analytics available
- Great combination of ease of use and personal customisation
- Publicly traded
04. Saxo Bank: Best broker for asset variety and research tools
Saxo Bank is a reputable global brand known for its complete overall offer and exclusive conditions for high volume traders and investors. Users can enjoy cutting edge trading technology paired with a premium interface and great trade execution on mobile and desktop. The Saxo Bank trading platform offers a feature rich trading experience, easy to use interface, competitive margin rates, and trading on over 40,000 financial instruments. This makes them an industry leader in trading assets coverage as an ECN broker.
If you can afford the minimum deposit of $10.000, this is the go to broker for traders and investors at all levels. They combine high-quality in-house research with top-tier third-party providers and a diverse portfolio of investment options.
Investors who are looking to trade in accordance with Sharia Law can open an islamic account. Saxo Bank also offers high quality customer service in Arabic and English language via phone, email or in person at their local office with guaranteed satisfying answers.
- Industry leading market coverage
- Excellent Trading Features with SaxoTraderGo
- Advanced order type and account protection features
- Intuitive and easy to use mobile trading app
- Great education and research materials
- Competitive fee structure for active traders
- $10,000 minimum deposit for UAE users
- High time investment to set up
- Only for advanced traders
- 40.000 tradable symbols available (crypto derivatives, forex options and futures)
- Advanced account protection and order types
- Fast execution of trades
- $2.000 minimum deposit
- “Best in class” educational resources
- Great ease of use level combined with advanced features
05. Capital.com: Top choice for traders looking for a discount broker
Capital.com is a top choice for traders looking for a discount broker with great educational content and resources, advanced research tools and a premium trading interface. They offer a wide range of tradable assets including CFDs on cryptos, stocks, indices, commodities and forex pairs.
Founded in 2016, Capital.com is an international fintech company which has group of entities authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”), the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (“ASIC”), the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”), and the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles (“FSA”). It does not operate a bank and is not publicly traded.
Choose Capital.com if you are looking for a great mobile trading experience, professional web trading interface, day trading features. Beginner traders will like the low minimum deposit ($20), industry leading commission structure, and award winning education section.
- Newsroom grade educational videos and analysis
- Award winning education and research section
- New age mobile trading app
- Real time market updates and price alerts
- Hedging and risk management tools
- MT4 and MT5 not available
- Market access is industry average
- Access to 6.000 tradable symbols and 477 cryptocurrency CFDs
- High quality research and educational content
- Patented AI trade bias system
- $20 minimum deposit
- No inactivity fees
How Did We Choose The Top International Trading Platforms For Kuwait Residents?
Find the Best Trading Platform in Kuwait by using data from 105 brokers in 9 different categories. The categories used are: platforms, costs, research & education, regulation, mobile apps, assets available, withdrawal & deposit, copy trading, customer support, and Islamic account availability.
*Islamic Accounts: The Best Trading Platforms in Kuwait have accounts that are Sharia law compliant. You can choose an interest-free account that is halal.
Which is the best Mobile Trading App in Kuwait?
Our research shows AVAtrade, Interactive Brokers, eToro, Capital.com, and Saxo Bank have the best mobile apps for traders in Kuwait. All the apps are free, and work with both iOS and Android.
Consider these brokers for mobile trading:
offers AvaTradeGo, and the mobile versions of MT4 and MT5 to clients. AvaTradeGo is similar to the desktop version, and if you like AVAtrade’s platform, the mobile app is perfect for trading global markets.
- Interactive Brokers
has two trading apps for clients, the IMPACT apps for trading stocks and crypto, and IBKR for every other asset. IBKR has loads of customization features, but it isn’t made for beginners. If you are a trader that needs a mobile trading platform you can customize, IBKR makes sense.
offers the eToro app for trading markets, and the eToro Money for crypto trading and money transfers. The eToro app is like the desktop platform, and has advanced order types, charts, and current market data.
offers its own mobile trading app, and the mobile version of MetaTrader 4 (MT4) for its clients. You can choose whichever app you want, and use its Investmate education app too.
- Saxo Bank
has SaxoTraderGO for mobile phones, and also MT4, but MT4 has less assets for mobile traders. The markets available on the mobile version of SaxoTraderGO are the same as the desktop, and traders access advanced market data, charts, and limit orders via SaxoTraderGO.
Online trading in Kuwait
Opening an account with an offshore broker gives you access to global markets, like ETFs, stocks, CFDs, commodities, bonds, and mutual funds.
The Capital Markets Authority of Kuwait regulates financial markets in Kuwait, but the brokers we recommend are offshore, and regulated by authorities in major markets, like the UK and Cypress.
Using offshore brokers in Kuwait is legal, as long as the funds are legal and not affiliated with money laundering.
You can ask the Capital Markets Authority of Kuwait to check on the registration status of any offshore broker you like, or talk to the regulator in the nation where the offshore broker has its headquarters for more information.
How to Open a Brokerage Account in Kuwait?
It’s easy for traders in Kuwait to open a brokerage account, and you will need a legal ID like a passport or driver’s license, bank account, and proof of address.
STEP ONE: Find a broker you like, look at its minimum deposit, and open an account online. If you need an interest-free account compliant with Sharia law, open the correct account type.
STEP TWO: During the signup process, the broker will ask you for KYC documents, like your passport and proof of address. Once the KYC check is successful, you can fund the account.
Look at funding methods the broker offers, so you don’t pay too much for offshore money transfers. You will have to pay bank fees to wire money offshore, and cheaper platforms like PayPal make sense.
STEP THREE: Once your trading account has funding, look for a trading platform you like, and start investing.
The brokers we review offer both a demo account, and educational resources. Use the demo account if you have never traded before, and take advantage of the educational resources before you start trading with real money.
Points to consider before you get started
Anyone in Kuwait who isn’t an experienced trader or investor should consider a few important things before opening a brokerage account.
Here are a few things to consider:
- Your Financial Goals
When you trade and invest, think about your goals before spending money. Your investment goals determine the broker you choose, as some brokers are better for long term investors, and others are better for short term trading. Traders should look for futures and CFD brokers, while long term investors need a stock, ETF, and mutual fund broker.
- The Assets
ETFs are a good example of an asset that fits both traders and investors, as you can trade the S&P 500 as a proxy for the global economy with CFDs, but you can also buy it as a long term investment. Think about how you want to hold assets, and the broker that works best for the assets you want to buy.
- Do You Want to Trade?
Trading and investing are different, and require different strategies. If you want to trade, there are a few things to consider, like how often you will trade, how much leverage you want to use, and the fees your broker charges. Low fees are good for traders, and if you plan to day trade, you need a broker that allows frequent trading.
After reviewing 105 online brokers and using 9 different categories, our results say eToro is the Best Trading Platform in Kuwait. The broker has a reliable trading platform, knowledgeable customer support and reasonable fees. Investors can buy mutual funds, stocks, ETFs, options, futures, commodities and other assets with eToro.
Is Online Trading Legal in Kuwait?
Online trading is legal in Kuwait, and investors can trade different assets, like stocks, commodities, CFDs, and forex.
Are Offshore Brokers Regulated?
Investors in Kuwait can use regulated offshore brokers, like the ones in this review. Choose a broker in a top-tier market, like the UK, Cypress, or Australia.
What is the Best Trading Platform in Kuwait?
Our results say that AVAtrade is the best broker for investors in Kuwait.
Is Trading Allowed by Sharia Law?
Brokers have Sharia compliant accounts that don’t charge interest, which is haram.
We took the time to analyze and compare the top 30 international trading platforms. So, each firm received its review based on 105 distinct variables and more than 50,000 words of research.
Keep in mind that broker involvement was optional. Each broker had the option to provide a detailed profile and offer adequate time for a yearly update meeting. This opportunity came with two possibilities: giving information over the web or live in person.
We checked all the information provided by brokers with a lot of attention to detail. Our purpose was to offer you access to reliable, accurate, and well-researched data. Our validation process comes with less than a 1% error rate per year, as all the reviews we share come with a focus on quality and not quantity.
All trading involves risk. More than 80% of investors lose in spread bet and CFD trading. As these complex instruments allow for the use of leverage, there is a high risk of losing more money than you have deposited. Before attempting to participate in spread bets and CFDs, consider how well you understand them and if you can afford to lose your money.
- 1 The Top 5 Online Brokers For Kuwaiti Citizens
- 2 TOP 5 Trading Platforms in Overview:
- 2.1 01. eToro: The Top Social Trading Broker
- 2.2 02. AVA Trade: The Leading Beginner-friendly Web Trading Platform In Kuwait
- 2.3 03. Forex.com: Best Forex Trading Platform
- 2.4 04. Saxo Bank: Best broker for asset variety and research tools
- 2.5 05. Capital.com: Top choice for traders looking for a discount broker
- 2.6 How Did We Choose The Top International Trading Platforms For Kuwait Residents?
- 2.7 Which is the best Mobile Trading App in Kuwait?
- 2.8 Online trading in Kuwait
- 2.9 How to Open a Brokerage Account in Kuwait?
- 2.10 Points to consider before you get started
- 2.11 Final Verdict
- 2.12 FAQ