Do you want to find the best trading platform in Morocco?
We use data from 105 online brokers in 9 categories to find the Best Trading Platform in Morocco. The categories used are: platforms, assets, fees, mobile trading apps, research & education, customer support, regulation, deposits & withdrawals, and Islamic account availability.
With 214 variables and 3500 data points, you will know the Best Trading Platform in Morocco.
The Top 5 Online Brokers For Moroccan Citizens
We created this review using a Trust Score Ranking system. The brokers listed below are the top providers in Morocco:
- AVAtrade has the best trading platform for Moroccan traders.
- Forex.com is best Forex Trading Platform
- eToro is a premium social trading broker
- Saxo Bank is the best broker for asset variety and research tools
- Interactive Brokers is best broker for professional tools
Best Online Brokers Marocco
|RANK||BROKER||GENERAL||PLATFORM SCORE||BEST FOR||WEBSITE|
|#1||AVAtrade||Best web trading platform||4.8 / 5||Beginner Traders||Official website|
|#2||Forex.com||Professional customer support||4 / 5||Best Forex Trading Platform||Official website|
|#3||eToro||Best for copy trading||4.9 / 5||Social Trading||Official website|
|#4||Saxo Bank||Asset variety and research tools||4.9 / 5||Best for local traders||Official website|
|#5||Interactive Brokers||Industry leading fee structure||4.9 / 5||Professional traders||Official website|
TOP 5 Trading Platforms in Overview:
01. AVA Trade: The Best Web Trading Platform In Morocco
AVAtrade is a well trusted global online broker for forex and CFD trading. Their multi-asset trading platform and mobile trading app enable traders to access 1365+ tradable symbols overall, including 1200+ CFD’s, major currency pairs with low forex spreads and premium options.
Beside their proprietary platform AVAtradeGo and MetaTrader, AVAtrade has great selection of copy trading solutions including ZuluTrade, DupliTrade and AVAsocial.
Account opening is fast, deposits and withdrawals are free of charge. The minimum deposit is $100.
Choose AVAtrade if you are a beginner or semi advanced forex trader, looking to trade major forex currency pairs, options or CFDs as stocks, cryptos, indices or commodities with premium services.
- Great Research and Educational tools
- Great Customer support
- Good choice of social trading options
- Comparing others relatively few trading instruments are offered; offers Forex, CFDs and Binary Options
- Access to 1250 CFDs and 44 forex options
- Excellent copy trading features
- Advanced mobile trading app (AvaOptions)
- Industry average pricing
- Perfect for casual and advanced traders
- Access to the full meta trader suite
02. Forex.com: Best Forex Trading Platform
Forex.com is a well balanced online broker, great for users looking to trade forex and CFDs on a platform with no real downsided. Their multi-asset, features-rich trading platform offers a wide range of proprietary platforms, advanced social trading features and great asset coverage. Forex.com offers trading on over 4500 different CFDs as stock, cryptos, currencies and access to 5500 tradable symbols overall.
Exceptional educational resources, great market research and ease of use make this broker a good choice for beginners. Fees are competitive if you are trading high volume. Standard account fees are above industry average.
- Great market coverage
- Advanced Trading and Web Trading platforms
- Advanced charting features and performance analytics
- Award Winning Mobile trading app
- Professional customer support
- Competitive fee and commission structure
- Educational videos are missing
- MT5 available outside of US only
- Limited assets available on MT5
- 5500 tradable symbols and 4550 CFDs overall
- Award winning mobile trading app
- Advanced charting and performance analytics available
- Great combination of ease of use and personal customisation
- Publicly traded
03. eToro: The Top Social Trading Broker
eToro is a reputable global brand and industry leading broker for copy trading. Their robust and cutting edge copy trading platform and social trading features allow users to copy trades and portfolios from professional traders and investors.
As a CFD multi asset broker, eToro allows users to trade on over 3075 different symbols including stocks, forex, cryptos, indices and commodities. Trading spreads are wide, deposits are free and account minimum is low. There are conversion and inactivity fees. eToro provides a comprehensive list of technical tools, charts, and newsfeeds. Their customer support is available through email and live chat in Arabic and English.
eToro is a well established market maker broker with a clean history record, regulated by top tier regulators.
78% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
- Access to over 4000+ tradable symbols
- Great overall market coverage
- Easy to use mobile trading app and platforms
- Industry leading social/copy trading app
- Great cryptocurrency trading features
- Responsive customer support
- Algorithmic trading not available
- Forex and CFD fees above industry average
- Education and research tools missing
- Sophisticated social-copy trading features
- Multiple different payment options
- Crypto exchange and brokerage services on the same dashboard
- Super fast registration and KYC on-boarding process
- Zero commission stock trading
- Great ease of use level
04. Saxo Bank: Best broker for asset variety and research tools
Saxo Bank is a reputable global brand known for its complete overall offer and exclusive conditions for high volume traders and investors. Users can enjoy cutting edge trading technology paired with a premium interface and great trade execution on mobile and desktop. The Saxo Bank trading platform offers a feature rich trading experience, easy to use interface, competitive margin rates, and trading on over 40,000 financial instruments. This makes them an industry leader in trading assets coverage as an ECN broker.
If you can afford the minimum deposit of $10.000, this is the go to broker for traders and investors at all levels. They combine high-quality in-house research with top-tier third-party providers and a diverse portfolio of investment options.
Investors who are looking to trade in accordance with Sharia Law can open an islamic account. Saxo Bank also offers high quality customer service in Arabic and English language via phone, email or in person at their local office with guaranteed satisfying answers.
- Industry leading market coverage
- Excellent Trading Features with SaxoTraderGo
- Advanced order type and account protection features
- Intuitive and easy to use mobile trading app
- Great education and research materials
- Competitive fee structure for active traders
- $10,000 minimum deposit for UAE users
- High time investment to set up
- Only for advanced traders
- 40.000 tradable symbols available (crypto derivatives, forex options and futures)
- Advanced account protection and order types
- Fast execution of trades
- $2.000 minimum deposit
- “Best in class” educational resources
- Great ease of use level combined with advanced features
05. Interactive Brokers: Best broker for professional tools
Interactive Brokers is a highly trusted global broker with a well-rounded offer of tradable markets, great educational content and sophisticated order type configuration. It is a high trusted and well capitalize company with an industry leading trading platform, a competitive fee structure and great global market access. Their low entry level and the Global Trader platform, which is intuitive and easy to use trading station, make this broker s great choice for beginners and advanced forex traders.
Professional and seasoned traders will appreciate the great selection of advanced trading tools and order type configurations available on their proprietary Trader Workstation desktop platform (TWS).
- Best market coverage in the industry (100k+ assets on different instruments)
- Access to 16,500 shares and 8,000 stocks as CFDs
- Professional trading platform suitable for different types of traders
- Intuitive and easy to use mobile trading app
- Industry leading fee structure
- Compatible features for casual and professional traders
- Responsive customer support
- Few deposit and withdrawal options
- Research and education materials missing
- Margin loan rates on stocks of 1.3%
- Access to 135+ global markets
- Advanced order types, tools and features
- Access to frictional shares
- Lowest commissions in the industry
How We Chose The Top International Trading Platforms For Moroccan Residents?
We show you the Best Trading Platform in Morocco with data from 105 online brokers across 9 different categories. The categories are: platforms, costs, research & education, copy trading, customer support, assets available, withdrawal & deposit, regulation, mobile apps, and Islamic account availability.
*Islamic Accounts: The Best Trading Platforms in Morocco have Sharia law compliant accounts. You can choose an interest-free halal trading account.
Which is the best Mobile Trading App in Morocco?
Our research shows AVAtrade, Interactive Brokers, eToro, Capital.com, and Saxo Bank have the best mobile trading apps in Morocco. All the apps support iOS and Android, and offer market data.
Consider these apps for mobile trading in Morocco:
builds its own trading app, called AvaTradeGo, and also gives its clients the mobile versions of MT4 and MT5. AvaTradeGo uses the same features as the desktop version, so if you already like AVAtrade’s desktop platform, the mobile app will be great.
- Interactive Brokers
offers IMPACT for stock trading and crypto, and IBKR for trading all the other assets, like options, futures, and more. IBKR has loads of options, but it isn’t made for beginners. Anyone who needs a comprehensive mobile platform will like IBKR.
gives clients the eToro app for trading, as well as eToro Money for trading cryptos and transferring money. The eToro trading app has all the features from the desktop platform, like advanced orders, charts, and market data. The apps are easy to use, and a good fit for new traders.
has its own proprietary trading app, and also offers the mobile version of MetaTrader 4 (MT4) to its clients. As a bonus, Capital.com includes its education app, called Investmate. The apps work on iOS and Android, and deliver great trading and education.
- Saxo Bank
offers SaxoTraderGO for mobile trading, and markets available on SaxoTraderGO are the same as the desktop trading platform. Traders can access advanced market data, charts, and limit orders with SaxoTraderGO. Saxo clients also have the option to use the mobile version of MT4, but it has less tradable assets.
Online trading in Morocco
An account with a top-tier offshore broker lets you trade global markets, like futures, options, ETFs, stocks, commodities, bonds, and mutual funds.
The Moroccan Capital Market Authority (MCMA) regulates financial markets in Morocco, but the best brokers for traders in Morocco are offshore.
There are no restrictions on using offshore brokers in Morocco, and traders can open an interest-free account compliant with Sharia law.
You can check with the MCMA to see if a broker you like registered in Morocco, or with the regulator in the broker’s home country.
How to Open a Brokerage Account in Morocco?
When you open an offshore brokerage account in Morocco, you need legal ID like a passport or driver’s license, a bank account, and proof of address.
STEP ONE: Choose a broker and open an account online, if you need a Sharia compliant account, make sure you open the correct account type. You should also check on the minimum deposit at the broker.
STEP TWO: When you sign up for an account, the broker will ask for KYC documents, like your passport. After you pass the quick KYC check, fund your account.
Look at the funding methods the broker offers, so you don’t spend too much money on a transfer. Offshore brokers accept wire transfers, but there may be better options, like Skrill.
STEP THREE: Now fund the trading account, download or login to a trading platform, and start trading.
All the brokers we review have demo accounts, and educational resources. Use the demo account to practice if you have never traded before, and don’t risk real money as you learn.
Points to consider before you get started
Investors and traders in Morocco who are new to the markets should consider a few things before deciding on a broker.
Here are some ideas to consider:
- How to Invest
Everyone has different investment goals, and when you choose a broker, your goals should come first. Think about how you plan to spend your money, and how often you trade. Some people want to buy investments every month, and others want to trade actively. If you have a long term investment strategy, look for brokers that sell stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds.
- The Assets
Some assets work for both traders and long term investors, but the way to buy the assets varies based on the timeframe. ETFs are a good example of an asset that traders use for short term trading and long term investors buy and hold. But, when a trader buys an ETF, they would look for a CFD that follows the price of a popular ETF, while a long term investor buys the ETF itself.
- Active Investment
Active investors need to think about their trading strategy, and how to deploy it into the markets. Brokers have rules about rapid trading, so if you want to be able to trade without limits, look for a broker that supports day traders. You should also understand leverage, and how to use borrowed money to amplify market movements. Be sure to look at what a broker offers, and open the correct account for your investment strategy.
After reviewing XXX brokers across X different categories, we see AVAtrade as the Best Trading Platform in Morocco. It has a solid trading platform, reliable customer support, and a fair fee structure. AVAtrade offers investors ETFs, stocks, mutual funds, options, futures, commodities and more.
Is Online Trading Legal in Morocco?
Online trading is legal in Morocco, and investors can choose brokers in top-tier markets like the UK, Cypress, USA, and Australia.
What Can I Trade With an Offshore Broker?
Investors in Morocco can trade stocks, ETFs, CFDs, options, futures, forex, cryptos, and more with the brokers we review.
What is the Best Trading Platform in Morocco?
Our research says that AVAtrade is the best broker in Morocco.
Is Online Trading Permitted by Sharia Law?
Interest-free Sharia compliant accounts are available at all the brokers we review.
We took the time to analyze and compare the top 30 international trading platforms. So, each firm received its review based on 105 distinct variables and more than 50,000 words of research.
Keep in mind that broker involvement was optional. Each broker had the option to provide a detailed profile and offer adequate time for a yearly update meeting. This opportunity came with two possibilities: giving information over the web or live in person.
We checked all the information provided by brokers with a lot of attention to detail. Our purpose was to offer you access to reliable, accurate, and well-researched data. Our validation process comes with less than a 1% error rate per year, as all the reviews we share come with a focus on quality and not quantity.
All trading involves risk. More than 80% of investors lose in spread bet and CFD trading. As these complex instruments allow for the use of leverage, there is a high risk of losing more money than you have deposited. Before attempting to participate in spread bets and CFDs, consider how well you understand them and if you can afford to lose your money.
- 1 The Top 5 Online Brokers For Moroccan Citizens
- 2 TOP 5 Trading Platforms in Overview:
- 2.1 01. AVA Trade: The Best Web Trading Platform In Morocco
- 2.2 02. Forex.com: Best Forex Trading Platform
- 2.3 03. eToro: The Top Social Trading Broker
- 2.4 04. Saxo Bank: Best broker for asset variety and research tools
- 2.5 05. Interactive Brokers: Best broker for professional tools
- 2.6 How We Chose The Top International Trading Platforms For Moroccan Residents?
- 2.7 Which is the best Mobile Trading App in Morocco?
- 2.8 Online trading in Morocco
- 2.9 How to Open a Brokerage Account in Morocco?
- 2.10 Points to consider before you get started
- 3 Final Verdict