Are you looking for the best trading platform in Syria?
Our database of 105 online brokers in 9 categories shows you the Best Trading Platform in Syria. The categories we use are: platforms, assets, fees, mobile trading apps, customer support, regulation, deposits & withdrawals, research & education, and Islamic account availability.
With 214 variables and 3500 data points, our review shows you the Best Trading Platform in Syria.
The Top 5 Online Brokers Of 2022 For Syrian Citizens
All our reviews use a Trust Score Ranking system. The following brokerage firms are the top providers in Syria.
- Interactive Broker has the best overall offer
- Saxo Bank is best for premium traders
- AVAtrade is the best broker for beginner Syrian traders
- Swissquote has best Banking services
- Capital.com is top choice for traders looking for a discount broker
Best Trading Platforms for Syria in 2022
|RANK||BROKER||GENERAL||PLATFORM SCORE||BEST FOR||WEBSITE|
|#1||Interactive Brokers||Best overall offer||4.9 / 5||Low fees||Official website|
|#2||Saxo Bank||Best for premium traders||4.9 / 5||Different assets||Official website|
|#3||AVAtrade||Best web trading platform||4.8 / 5||Low spreads||Official website|
|#4||Swissquote||Best Banking services||4 / 5||Easy to use||Official website|
|#5||Capital.com||New age mobile trading app||4.7 / 5||Discount broker||Official website|
TOP 5 Trading Platforms in Overview:
01. Interactive Brokers: Best overall offer
Interactive Brokers is a highly trusted global broker with a well-rounded offer of tradable markets, great educational content and sophisticated order type configuration. It is a high trusted and well capitalize company with an industry leading trading platform, a competitive fee structure and great global market access. Their low entry level and the Global Trader platform, which is intuitive and easy to use trading station, make this broker s great choice for beginners and advanced forex traders.
Professional and seasoned traders will appreciate the great selection of advanced trading tools and order type configurations available on their proprietary Trader Workstation desktop platform (TWS).
- Best market coverage in the industry (100k+ assets on different instruments)
- Access to 16,500 shares and 8,000 stocks as CFDs
- Professional trading platform suitable for different types of traders
- Intuitive and easy to use mobile trading app
- Industry leading fee structure
- Compatible features for casual and professional traders
- Responsive customer support
- Few deposit and withdrawal options
- Research and education materials missing
- Margin loan rates on stocks of 1.3%
- Access to 135+ global markets
- Advanced order types, tools and features
- Access to frictional shares
- Lowest commissions in the industry
02. Saxo Bank: Best For Premium Trades And CFD Trading
Saxo Bank is a reputable global brand known for its complete overall offer and exclusive conditions for high volume traders and investors. Users can enjoy cutting edge trading technology paired with a premium interface and great trade execution on mobile and desktop. The Saxo Bank trading platform offers a feature rich trading experience, easy to use interface, competitive margin rates, and trading on over 40,000 financial instruments. This makes them an industry leader in trading assets coverage as an ECN broker.
If you can afford the minimum deposit of $10.000, this is the go to broker for traders and investors at all levels. They combine high-quality in-house research with top-tier third-party providers and a diverse portfolio of investment options.
Investors who are looking to trade in accordance with Sharia Law can open an islamic account. Saxo Bank also offers high quality customer service in Arabic and English language via phone, email or in person at their local office with guaranteed satisfying answers.
- Industry leading market coverage
- Excellent Trading Features with SaxoTraderGo
- Advanced order type and account protection features
- Intuitive and easy to use mobile trading app
- Great education and research materials
- Competitive fee structure for active traders
- $10,000 minimum deposit for UAE users
- High time investment to set up
- Only for advanced traders
- 40.000 tradable symbols available (crypto derivatives, forex options and futures)
- Advanced account protection and order types
- Fast execution of trades
- $2.000 minimum deposit
- “Best in class” educational resources
- Great ease of use level combined with advanced features
03. AVA Trade: The Best Beginner-Friendly Trading Platform In Syria
AVAtrade is a well trusted global online broker for forex and CFD trading. Their multi-asset trading platform and mobile trading app enable traders to access 1365+ tradable symbols overall, including 1200+ CFD’s, major currency pairs with low forex spreads and premium options.
Beside their proprietary platform AVAtradeGo and MetaTrader, AVAtrade has great selection of copy trading solutions including ZuluTrade, DupliTrade and AVAsocial.
Account opening is fast, deposits and withdrawals are free of charge. The minimum deposit is $100.
Choose AVAtrade if you are a beginner or semi advanced forex trader, looking to trade major forex currency pairs, options or CFDs as stocks, cryptos, indices or commodities with premium services.
- Great Research and Educational tools
- Great Customer support
- Good choice of social trading options
- Comparing others relatively few trading instruments are offered; offers Forex, CFDs and Binary Options
- Access to 1250 CFDs and 44 forex options
- Excellent copy trading features
- Advanced mobile trading app (AvaOptions)
- Industry average pricing
- Perfect for casual and advanced traders
- Access to the full meta trader suite
04. Swissquote: Best Banking services
Swissquote is a low risk forex and CFD online broker, regulated by 4 top-tier financial regulators. It is a great choice for traders who are looking for high quality research, daily market updates, a great variety of tradable assets and account security on a Swiss bank.
Their Advance Trader proprietary trading platform suite is available as desktop, web and mobile version. Together with the MetaTrader platform suite, it delivers an excellent trading experience for traders and investors at all levels. Minimum deposit is $1000 and trading fees are above industry average. Swissquote operates a bank.
Choose Swissquote if you are looking to trade physical cryptos with a highly trusted online broker that also offers great banking services.
- Great choice of trading instruments offered
- Very good research and education
- Great For Mobile Trading
- Few deposit and withdrawal option
- Access to over 3,000,000 financial instruments
- Cash dividends paid out monthly into your account
- Trade with a FINMA-regulated and Swiss stock exchange-listed broker (SIX:SQN)
- Receive the Swissquote magazine monthly for free
- Set up your own algorithmic trading bot with Swissquote Robo-Advisory services
- Low, fixed fees capped at 0,75% of your invested amount
05. Capital.com: Top choice for traders looking for a discount broker
Capital.com is a top choice for traders looking for a discount broker with great educational content and resources, advanced research tools and a premium trading interface. They offer a wide range of tradable assets including CFDs on cryptos, stocks, indices, commodities and forex pairs.
Founded in 2016, Capital.com is an international fintech company which has group of entities authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”), the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (“ASIC”), the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”), and the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles (“FSA”). It does not operate a bank and is not publicly traded.
Choose Capital.com if you are looking for a great mobile trading experience, professional web trading interface, day trading features. Beginner traders will like the low minimum deposit ($20), industry leading commission structure, and award winning education section.
- Newsroom grade educational videos and analysis
- Award winning education and research section
- New age mobile trading app
- Real time market updates and price alerts
- Hedging and risk management tools
- MT4 and MT5 not available
- Market access is industry average
- Access to 6.000 tradable symbols and 477 cryptocurrency CFDs
- High quality research and educational content
- Patented AI trade bias system
- $20 minimum deposit
- No inactivity fees
How We Choose The Top International Trading Platforms For Syrian Residents?
We find the Best Trading Platform in Syria using data from 105 online brokers across 9 different categories. The categories are: platforms, costs, research & education, assets available, withdrawal & deposit, customer support, regulation, copy trading, mobile apps, and Islamic account availability.
*Islamic Accounts: The Best Trading Platforms in Syria offer interest-free accounts that follow Sharia law. Choose the right account for your needs.
Which is the best Mobile Trading App in Syria?
Based on our research AVAtrade, Interactive Brokers, eToro, Capital.com, and Saxo Bank have the best mobile trading apps in Syria. All the apps support iOS and Android, and there are multiple platforms available.
Here are the best brokers for mobile trading in Syria:
has AvaTradeGo for mobile trading, and also mobile MT4 and MT5. AvaTradeGo’s design takes its theme from the desktop version, AVAtrade’s clients can trade with AvaTradeGo, or the mobile version of MT4 and MT5.
- Interactive Brokers
has IMPACT for stock and crypto trading, as well as IBKR for other assets IBKR offers a wide range of assets, like future, options, and more, but it isn’t built for new traders. If you need a simple platform, IBKR isn’t the right choice.
supports the eToro app for trading, and the eToro Money for money transfers and crypto trading. The eToro trading app offers all the basic features from the desktop platform, like advanced orders, charts, and real-time market data.
has its own trading app that includes the Investmate education app. Clients can also use the mobile version of MT4 with Capital.com, and still take advantage of Investmate. All the apps from Capital.com work with iOS and Android.
- Saxo Bank
builds SaxoTraderGO for mobile trading, and it also has the mobile version of MT4 for its clients. The features available on SaxoTraderGO are identical to the desktop. Traders can use charts, advanced market data, and limit orders with SaxoTraderGO.
Online trading in Syria
An account with an online broker gives traders and investors access to global markets, like stocks, ETFs, commodities, bonds, CFDs, and mutual funds.
The Syrian Commission on Financial Markets and Securities regulates financial markets in Syria, but the best online brokers available to traders in Syria are offshore.
It is legal to use offshore brokers in Syria, and there are many good brokers to select. Look at the reviews above, and choose the best one for your investment goals.
You can ask The Syrian Commission on Financial Markets and Securities about the registration status for any of the brokers we review, or contact the regulator in the nation where the broker registered.
How to Open a Brokerage Account in Syria?
It’s simple to open an offshore brokerage account in Syria, you need a bank account, legal ID like a driver’s license or passport, and a proof of address.
STEP ONE: Find the broker you like, and make sure you have the minimum deposit. Then, you will open an account online. If you need a Sharia compliant account, make sure you open the right kind of account.
STEP TWO: When you sign up for an account, the broker will ask you for KYC documents, like your proof of address. After you pass the KYC process, you will need to fund the account.
Look at the funding methods your broker offers, so you don’t pay a lot to fund your account. Your broker will accept wire transfers, but you need to look for cheaper funding options, like PayPal.
STEP THREE: Now, you need to add funds to your trading account, decide on a trading platform, and start trading.
All the brokers we list offer demo trading accounts, and free educational material. Use the demo account to practice trading, and don’t lose real money when you practice.
Points to consider before you get started
Anyone in Syria who is a new investor should consider some important things before opening a brokerage account.
Here are a few things to consider:
- Your Investment Style
Everyone thinks about investments differently, and your investment style will determine the right broker for you. If you want to trade every day, you need to open an account that allows you to trade as much as you want. On the other hand, if you want to save some of your income every month, and buy long term investments, you need different options from your broker. Consider your investment goals before you open a brokerage account.
- What Assets Work
The assets you choose to buy relate to your investment philosophy. For example, if you want to make long term investments, you need a broker that has stocks, ETFs, and low cost mutual funds. On the other hand, if you want to trade daily or weekly, look for a broker that has low fees, futures, and CFDs.
- Frequent Trading
Frequent traders need to work with a broker that has low trading fees, and the right assets. In addition to assets like CFDs, futures, and options, day traders need a broker that offers its clients leverage. When you trade on a daily, or intraday basis, leverage is necessary because the volatility of an asset needs to increase to make profits. Consider all these factors when choosing a broker.
After reviewing 105 online brokers in 9 separate categories, we see Interactive Brokers as the Best Trading Platform in Syria. Interactive Brokers has a reliable trading platform, good fee structure and professional customer support. Investors can buy stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, options, futures, CFDs, commodities and more with Interactive Brokers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Online Trading Legal in Syria?
Online trading is legal in Syria, and investors can trade and invest in global assets, like ETFs, bonds, stocks, cryptos and more.
Where Are Offshore Brokers Located?
Investors in Syria can use offshore brokers registered in major financial markets, like the UK, Cypress, and the USA.
What is the Best Trading Platform in Syria?
Our research shows Interactive Brokers is the best broker for investors in Syria.
Is Online Trading Risky?
Online trading isn’t risky, but investors need to understand how to manage risk, and what assets provide long term results based on historical performance.
We took the time to analyze and compare the top 30 international trading platforms. So, each firm received its review based on 105 distinct variables and more than 50,000 words of research.
Keep in mind that broker involvement was optional. Each broker had the option to provide a detailed profile and offer adequate time for a yearly update meeting. This opportunity came with two possibilities: giving information over the web or live in person.
We checked all the information provided by brokers with a lot of attention to details. Our purpose was to offer you access to reliable, accurate, and well-researched data. Our validation process comes with less than a 1% error rate per year, as all the reviews we share come with a focus on quality and not quantity.
All trading involves risk. More than 80% of investors lose in spread bet and CFD trading. As these complex instruments allow for the use of leverage, there is a high risk of losing more money than you have deposited. Before attempting to participate in spread bets and CFDs, consider how well you understand them and if you can afford to lose your money.
- 0.1 The Top 5 Online Brokers Of 2022 For Syrian Citizens
- 1 TOP 5 Trading Platforms in Overview:
- 1.1 01. Interactive Brokers: Best overall offer
- 1.2 02. Saxo Bank: Best For Premium Trades And CFD Trading
- 1.3 03. AVA Trade: The Best Beginner-Friendly Trading Platform In Syria
- 1.4 04. Swissquote: Best Banking services
- 1.5 05. Capital.com: Top choice for traders looking for a discount broker
- 1.6 How We Choose The Top International Trading Platforms For Syrian Residents?
- 1.7 Which is the best Mobile Trading App in Syria?
- 1.8 Online trading in Syria
- 1.9 How to Open a Brokerage Account in Syria?
- 1.10 Points to consider before you get started
- 1.11 Final Verdict
- 1.12 Frequently Asked Questions