Top Gold IRA Companies – More and more people are realizing that having an traditional retirement account is not the safest bet, if you want a worry free retirement you might be considering an gold IRA. As the monetary system is very volatile and it is predicted to become even more un-stable in the coming years, precious metal investing might be something you might be looking into.
It has its ups and downs, but to really get a grasp of what is going on, we suggest you to consult with a professional in the field. There are many gold and silver IRA companies out there and you might get overwhelmed with the right one to pick. There is a great article available at mineweb.net on the best gold IRA companies. It has all the information you might need, because they’ve already picked out only the best ones and reviewed them.
Here are 5 things you should be careful about when rolling over your 401k:
- History of the company. How long have they been doing rollovers and what are their reviews? What do the customers say about them?
- A lot of these gold IRA companies remove themselves from your account once the transaction is finished. So you should definitely check if the company you are considering does that. After all, that is when the relationship begins!
- Do they offer segregated storage? A secure segregated storage offers you the security of a safely stored asset. With Regal Assets you can also withdraw and have your gold in 3-5 days if anything goes wrong. They ship the same day you make a request!
- Make sure you know your fees if you are selling the metals back. Will you be able to sell your precious metals back when the time comes? Regal Assets have never refused to buy back any metals from their clients!
- Also, last but not least – are you paying any fees for your first year? Some companies charge hefty amounts for the first and consecutive years!
These are just a few thing you should be aware of if you are considering doing a precious metals IRA rollover.
You can also go to mineweb.net – Regal Assets Review and find out why they are the most trusted company.