This contrast overview assists users that battle to pick between BinaryCent and Lightspeed to locate the best online broker for their trading and financial investment requirements. It assesses the main features of the two brokers side-by-side to aid users contrast their service and make an informed decision.
To aid users select the appropriate broker between BinaryCent and Lightspeed to locate the best-suited system, listed below is a listing of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, complied with by a comparison of their major trading attributes, including trading systems & devices, costs, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, possessions, law, and consumer support.
BinaryCent vs. Lightspeed: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
Lightspeed is a globally operating online broker regulated by FINRA. They offer users access to 6,000 stocks, options, and futures. Their trading platforms ( LightSpeed Trader, LightSpeed Web & Mobile, and Sterling Trader Pro) offer advanced trading and charting tools including level 2 trading and dynamic charting, LiveVolX and Eze EMS.
Lightspeed offers low per-share and per-contract fees for high volume traders. The minimum deposit requirement at Lightspeed is $10,000 or $25,000.
Lightspeed’s customer support is available 24/7 through email, live chat, and phone in English language.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Great choice of different trading platforms
- Wide range of stocks, options and features
- Responsive customer support
- Competitive pricing on higher volume
- High minimum deposit requirement
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- Access to over 10,000 different stocks, ETFs, options, and futures
- Trading fee discounts for active stock and ETF traders
- Broad range of risk management tools and third-party software
- Extensive education section with live webinars, trading courses, and and blog
- Level 2 order book information and dynamic charting features
- Fast order routing
BinaryCent vs. Lightspeed Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. Lightspeed Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our comparison of BinaryCent vs. Lightspeed are wrapped up in the table below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|Lightspeed||Stocks, futures and options; High volume traders|
Picking the appropriate selection between BinaryCent and Lightspeed can be hard. Both on the internet brokers have resemblances yet differ pertaining to trading instruments, platforms & apps, regulation, down payment & withdrawals, and research and education. Picking the most effective broker relies on individuals’ trading & financial investment goals, individual choices, and experience degree.