This comparison overview helps customers that have a hard time to pick in between Alpari and TD Ameritrade to locate the most effective online broker for their trading and investment needs. It assesses the highlights of both brokers side by side to assist users compare their solution and make an informed decision.
To assist individuals pick the ideal broker in between Alpari and TD Ameritrade to locate the best-suited system, below is a checklist of broker’s pros and cons, followed by a comparison of their primary trading functions, including trading platforms & tools, fees, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, properties, guideline, and customer assistance.
Alpari vs. TD Ameritrade: Summary
Alpari is a financial brokerage company founded in 1998. The broker is not regulated, and is therefore not considered safe. Users have access to multiple assets including stocks (600 US stock CFDs), forex (46 + forex pairs), commodities and indices.
Alpari’s trading platform has over 60,000 users and is compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5.
Alpari offers commission-free CFD trading and charges forex spreads from 1,2 pips EUR/USD. Traders can receive up to 20% cashback on paid spreads and commissions through Alpari’s loyalty program.
Alpari’s customer support is available by email (email@example.com), phone (+442 080 896 850), and via live chat in Arabic and English.
TD Ameritrade is a US based online stock broker founded in 1975. It is regulated by two of the most strict US regulators the SEC and FINRA. The broker offers access to a wide range of stocks and forex pairs and a handful of bonds, options, futures, crypto, and other financial instruments.
TD Ameritrade has a proprietary trading platform (thinkorswim) and two mobile trading apps. Both have an intuitive design and feature a great set of trading tools and features.
TD Ameritrade has low trading fees compared to other similar brokers like tastytrade, Robinhood and Fidelity. They charge 0% commission on stocks and ETFs, while futures trading comes with high fees. Forex, options and bonds are available at average fees.
TD Ameritrade’s customer support is available by phone and email from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM ET, Monday – Friday.
- Access to over 600 US stock CFDs and 46 forex pairs
- Commission-free CFD trading
- MetaTrader 4 and 5 compatibility
- Low (floating) spreads from 1,2 pips (EUR/USD)
- PAMM account availability
- Has a history of insolvency
- No valid trading licence
- Low minimum deposit ($0)
- Free stock and ETF trading
- Feature-rich desktop and web trading platform (thinkorswim)
- Advanced charting capabilities and real-time data
- Wide range of stocks and ETFs
- Excellent mobile trading apps for casual and active traders
- Mostly US markets and assets
- Only accept bank wire transfers
- Doesn’t offer fractional shares
- Zero commission CFD trading
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Access to PAMM services
- Support for MetaTrader 4 & 5
- High-quality market analysis and research
- Over 600 CFDs and 46 forex pairs
- Wide range of US stocks and ETFs
- Vast selection of charting tools and indicators
- Daily market analysis in the form webinars, webcasts, and podcasts
- 0% commission stock and ETF trading
- Access to IPOs, annuities, fixed income products, and lending programs
Alpari vs. TD Ameritrade Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||1.3 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||$6.95|
|Options||0.65 per options contract fee|
|Conversion Fees||$75 transfer fee|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||0|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||13000|
|CFD Indices & Funds||0|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Multilingual||English / Spanish|
|Personal Account Manager|
Alpari vs. TD Ameritrade Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our comparison of Alpari vs. TD Ameritrade are wrapped up in the table below.
|Alpari||Trading with multiple assets and PAMM investment services|
|TD Ameritrade||US Stocks and ETFs|
Selecting the appropriate selection between Alpari and TD Ameritrade can be challenging. Both on the internet brokers have resemblances but vary pertaining to trading tools, systems & applications, regulation, down payment & withdrawals, and study and education and learning. Picking the most effective broker depends on individuals’ trading & investment objectives, specific preferences, and experience level.