In this guide we will help you find the best trading platforms in UAE in Arabic language. We have assessed all brokers that are available in Arabic and compared their services across 8 categories.
All listed brokers have an Arabic version of the platform and features, top-tier trading licenses, availability of different assets and low overall trading fees.
Top 5 Trading Platforms in UAE in Arabic Language
- eToro – Best Trading Platform in Arabic Overall
- AVAtrade – Best Choice Trading Platforms in Arabic
- Sarwa – Lowest Fees Arabic Trading Platform
- Capital.com – Best Trading Platform in Arabic for Mobile
- IG Trading – Best Trading Platform in Arabic for Research and Education
|RANK||BROKER||GENERAL||PLATFORM SCORE||BEST FOR||WEBSITE|
|#1||eToro||Industry leading social/copy trading app||4,9/5||Best Trading Platform in Arabic Overall||Official website|
|#2||AVAtrade||Good choice of social trading options||4,9/5||Best Choice Trading Platforms in Arabic||Official website|
|#3||Sarwa||Suitable for both beginner and professional traders||4,2/5||Lowest Fees Arabic Trading Platform||Official website|
|#4||Capital.com||Real time market updates and price alerts||4,8/5||Best Trading Platform in Arabic for Mobile||Official website|
|#5||IG Trading||Cutting-edge mobile and desktop trading platforms||4,2/5||Best Trading Platform in Arabic for Research and Education||Official website|
Best Trading Platforms in UAE in Arabic Language Reviewed
Below is a detailed breakdown of the best trading platforms in UAE in Arabic language, including their pros, cons, and key features.
1. eToro – Best Arabic Trading Platform Overall
Min Deposit: $200
Assets available: 4.8
79% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. eToro AUS Capital Ltd ACN 612 791 803 AFSL 491139. OTC Derivatives are speculative and leveraged. Not suitable for all investors. Capital at risk. See PDS and TMD
eToro is the best trading platform in UAE in Arabic. It is regulated by the ADGM and has an Arabic website, trading platform, and customer service. It also offers Islamic swap-free accounts to trade according to Sharia law.
0% commission trading is available on over 3,000 assets, including forex pairs, CFDs, stocks, and cryptocurrencies. eToro also has an easy-to-use copy trading platform that allows traders to copy trades of professional traders.
eToro charges low spreads and high leverage of up to 400:1. The broker offers news and analysis through the eToro Academy, eToro Plus, and Diges & Invest and has a beginner-friendly trading app available in the Arabic language.
Long-term investors have access to eToro’s smart portfolios. This feature allows them to invest in thematic portfolios and diversify their market exposure. eToro also offers cryptocurrency investments and provides users with its own eToro Money cryptocurrency wallet app.
- Access to over 4000+ tradable symbols
- Great overall market coverage
- Easy to use mobile trading app and platforms
- Industry leading social/copy trading app
- Great cryptocurrency trading features
- Responsive customer support
- Algorithmic trading not available
- Forex and CFD fees above industry average
- Education and research tools missing
- Sophisticated social-copy trading features
- Multiple different payment options
- Crypto exchange and brokerage services on the same dashboard
- Super fast registration and KYC on-boarding process
- Zero commission stock trading
- Great ease of use level
2. AVAtrade – Best Choice of Arabic Trading Platforms
Min Deposit: $100
Assets available: 4.9
Total Fees: 0.9 pip
71% of retail CFD accounts lose money
AvaTrade is an ADGM-regulated online broker and has the biggest selection of trading platforms in Arabic. Those include AvaTrade’s WebTrader, AvaOptions, AvaTradeGO mobile app, MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, AvaSocial, DupliTrade, and Capitalise.ai.
Avatrades trading platforms offer access to 1,250 assets including stocks, forex, commodities, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies. Avatrade charges low spreads of 0.9pips (EUR/USD) on forex trades. 0% commission trading is available on stocks and CFDs.
Avatrade also features an Arabic website, research, analysis, and tutorials including blog posts, videos, webinars, and podcasts.
The AvaTrade customer service is available in Arabic 24/7. Customer support can be reached through email, live chat, and by phone.
- Great Research and Educational tools
- Great Customer support
- Good choice of social trading options
- Comparing others relatively few trading instruments are offered; offers Forex, CFDs and Binary Options
- Access to 1250 CFDs and 44 forex options
- Excellent copy trading features
- Advanced mobile trading app (AvaOptions)
- Industry average pricing
- Perfect for casual and advanced traders
- Access to the full meta trader suite
3. Sarwa – Arabic Trading Platform With the Lowest Fees
Min Deposit: $5
Assets available: 4.5
Sarwa is part of the Mubadala Investment Company, established in 2017. Its operational languages are Arabic and English. 0% commission trading is available on 4,000 US stocks and ETFs. Sarwa does not charge any transfer fees on AED (Dirham) deposits or withdrawals.
Sarwa trading platforms have two different services: self directed and automated trading.
Self-directed trading is accessible through Sarwa Trade. The platforms offers a variety of trading tools and features including bulk order options, market orders, limit orders and historical daily stock price charts.
Automated trading allows users access to long term investment options including index funds, ETFs and mutual funds.
Sarwa’s customer service is available in Arabic through WhatsApp, email, phone, Facebook and Messenger. Offline trading is available through Sarwa’s dealing desk in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Suitable for both beginner and professional traders
- Option to visit their offices in Dubai or Abu Dhabi and receive direct investment advice
- Competitive trading fees
- Few banking options
- Invest in or trade over 2,000 US stocks, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies
- 5 differently diversified portfolios available to invest in
- Physical offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Well-suited for both beginner and advanced traders and investors
- Multiple order types available
- Access to historical and real-time price data
- Transfer money without paying any fees from local UAE bank accounts
4. Capital.com – Best Arabic Trading Platform for Mobile
Min Deposit: $20
Assets available: 4.7
79.17% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Capital.com has the best mobile trading platform in Arabic. The mobile platform has 3 apps: Proprietary app, MT4 and InvestMate app. It allows users access to 3,700 markets, including stocks, indices, commodities, forex, and cryptocurrencies
Capital.com mobile platform has competitive spreads of 0.6pips (EUR/USD). It also offers high-speed order execution, low minimum trade size, and over 70 reliable technical analysis indicators.
Advanced traders have access to 1:500 leverage and risk management tools including stop-losses, take-profits.
Minimum deposit required to open a live trading account at Capital.com is $20.
Customer support is available in Arabic and English through phone, email and Whatsapp.
- Newsroom grade educational videos and analysis
- Award winning education and research section
- New age mobile trading app
- Real time market updates and price alerts
- Hedging and risk management tools
- MT4 and MT5 not available
- Market access is industry average
- Access to 6.000 tradable symbols and 477 cryptocurrency CFDs
- High quality research and educational content
- Patented AI trade bias system
- $20 minimum deposit
- No inactivity fees
5. IG Trading – Best Trading Platform in Arabic for Research and Education
Min Deposit: $5500
Assets available: 4.5
75% of retail CFD accounts lose money
IG Trading is an ADGM-regulated broker operating in Arabic language. Their trading platform has extensive research and education materials including trading ideas, strategies, an economic calendar, and analytical trading tools.
The IG Trading Academy offers great educational materials in Arabic including videos, webinars, podcasts, and blog posts. Traders also have access to a free demo account and a comprehensive glossary in Arabic.
IG users have access to 18,000 markets, including forex, shares, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, bonds, rates, and options.
The maximum leverage at IG Trading is 500:1. IG charges low spreads from 0,6 pips on EUR/USD.
IG customer support is available in Arabic through email, Facebook Messenger, live chat, and by.
- Access to over 17,000 markets
- Cutting-edge mobile and desktop trading platforms
- Excellent customer support and broad range of educational material
- High fees on CFDs
- Few banking options
- Trade over 17,000 markets with a broker that has been in business since 1974
- Access to Turbo24s, and CFDs and options on forex, indices, crypto, stocks, and commodities
- Unlimited free demo paper trading account
- Advanced research and analysis tools like L2 Dealer and ProRealTime
- Access to APIs to set up Expert Advisors and other automated trading software
- Receive trading signals and alerts to find excellent entry and exit points
How To Find The Best Trading Platforms in UAE in Arabic?
To help you find the best trading platform in UAE in Arabic, we have compared 89 trading platforms available in UAE in Arabic language across 8 different criteria. Users should choose the right trading platform based on their personal trading preferences and considering the following factors:
- Trading platforms and features in Arabic language
- Trading fees and costs
- Availability of assets
- Deposits and Withdrawals
- Research and education features in Arabic
- Customer support in Arabic language
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.