This comparison guide aids individuals that struggle to select in between Amana Capital and BinaryCent to locate the most effective online broker for their trading and investment needs. It assesses the main features of both brokers side-by-side to help users contrast their solution and make a notified choice.
To assist individuals choose the right broker in between Amana Capital and BinaryCent to locate the best-suited system, listed below is a list of broker’s pros and cons, complied with by a contrast of their main trading attributes, consisting of trading systems & devices, costs, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, possessions, policy, and client support.
Amana Capital vs. BinaryCent: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
Amana Capital vs. BinaryCent Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. BinaryCent Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our comparison of Amana Capital vs. BinaryCent are wrapped up in the table listed below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
Picking the appropriate option in between Amana Capital and BinaryCent can be hard. Both online brokers have resemblances but differ regarding trading tools, platforms & applications, regulation, deposit & withdrawals, and research study and education. Choosing the best broker depends on customers’ trading & financial investment goals, specific choices, and experience level.