This comparison overview assists customers who struggle to choose in between Amana Capital and Lightspeed to locate the best online broker for their trading and financial investment requirements. It examines the main features of the two brokers side-by-side to assist customers contrast their solution and make a notified decision.
To help users choose the appropriate broker in between Amana Capital and Lightspeed to discover the best-suited system, below is a list of broker’s advantages and disadvantages, complied with by a contrast of their primary trading functions, consisting of trading systems & devices, charges, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, properties, regulation, and customer support.
Amana Capital vs. Lightspeed: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
Lightspeed is a globally operating online broker regulated by FINRA. They offer users access to 6,000 stocks, options, and futures. Their trading platforms ( LightSpeed Trader, LightSpeed Web & Mobile, and Sterling Trader Pro) offer advanced trading and charting tools including level 2 trading and dynamic charting, LiveVolX and Eze EMS.
Lightspeed offers low per-share and per-contract fees for high volume traders. The minimum deposit requirement at Lightspeed is $10,000 or $25,000.
Lightspeed’s customer support is available 24/7 through email, live chat, and phone in English language.
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Great choice of different trading platforms
- Wide range of stocks, options and features
- Responsive customer support
- Competitive pricing on higher volume
- High minimum deposit requirement
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- Access to over 10,000 different stocks, ETFs, options, and futures
- Trading fee discounts for active stock and ETF traders
- Broad range of risk management tools and third-party software
- Extensive education section with live webinars, trading courses, and and blog
- Level 2 order book information and dynamic charting features
- Fast order routing
Amana Capital vs. Lightspeed Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. Lightspeed Comparison Conclusion
The results of our contrast of Amana Capital vs. Lightspeed are wrapped up in the table listed below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|Lightspeed||Stocks, futures and options; High volume traders|
Selecting the best choice between Amana Capital and Lightspeed can be hard. Both online brokers have resemblances however differ regarding trading instruments, platforms & applications, guideline, down payment & withdrawals, and research study and education. Picking the most effective broker depends upon users’ trading & financial investment goals, private choices, and experience level.