This contrast overview helps customers who have a hard time to select in between Amana Capital and Pepperstone to find the very best online broker for their trading and investment demands. It evaluates the main features of the two brokers side-by-side to assist individuals compare their solution and make an informed decision.
To aid customers pick the best broker in between Amana Capital and Pepperstone to discover the best-suited system, listed below is a list of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, followed by a contrast of their major trading attributes, including trading platforms & devices, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, policy, and client assistance.
Amana Capital vs. Pepperstone: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
Pepperstone is an Australian based forex and CFD broker founded in 2010. The broker is regulated by top-tier financial authorities including the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC). Their platform offers access to 180 + financial instruments including forex and CFDs on stocks, indices, commodities and cryptocurrencies. The combined offering of cTrader, MetaTrader and various social trading features makes this broker a great fit for copy and algorithmic traders.
Pepperstone charges lower trading fees compared to other forex and CFD brokers like AvaTrade and IG. They charge zero spreads on most forex pairs and a fixed commission of $3,50.
Pepperstone’s customer service is available through phone, email, online chat and an extensive FAQ section.
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Low minimum deposit ($0)
- Low Forex spreads from 0.0 pips
- Multiple third party integrations (MT4, MT5, cTrader, Tradingview)
- Extensive Social trading features
- Excellent education and research materials
- Lack of video educational materials
- Limited advanced order types
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- 60+ Forex pairs and 700+ different CFDs
- MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, cTrader trading platforms
- TradingView integration
- Zero spreads on a few forex pairs including EUR/USD
- Special set of tools for professional traders
- Islamic swap-free account available
Amana Capital vs. Pepperstone Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$0|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||123|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. Pepperstone Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our comparison of Amana Capital vs. Pepperstone are involved the table listed below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|Pepperstone||Forex and CFDs and algorithmic trading|
Picking the best choice between Amana Capital and Pepperstone can be hard. Both on the internet brokers have similarities but vary concerning trading tools, systems & apps, guideline, deposit & withdrawals, and research and education. Selecting the very best broker depends upon individuals’ trading & investment goals, specific preferences, and experience degree.