This contrast overview assists customers that struggle to choose between Amana Capital and Plus500 to discover the most effective online broker for their trading and financial investment requirements. It examines the main features of both brokers alongside to assist users contrast their service and make an educated choice.
To aid users choose the right broker between Amana Capital and Plus500 to discover the best-suited platform, listed below is a list of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, complied with by a contrast of their main trading functions, consisting of trading systems & tools, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, properties, law, and customer assistance.
Amana Capital vs. Plus500: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
Plus500 is a reputable CFD online broker licensed by the DFSA. They offer access to a wide range of assets including 2,800 CFDs on stocks & ETFs, cryptos, futures, forex, commodities, and indices. The Plus500 trading platform offers basic trading tools including Technical analysis charts, real-time quotes, quick buy and sell options from the same window and 3 order different types (market, limit stop order).
Plus500 trading fees are average compared to similar forex and CFD brokers. They charge an average spread of 0.8 pips (EUR/USD) without any commission. Plus500 charges non trading fees in the form of overnight fees, currency conversion fees, guaranteed stop order fees, and inactivity fees.
Plus500’s customer service is available 24/7 (even during the weekends and holidays) by phone, email, WhatsApp, and live chat.
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Competitive spread of 0.8 pips EUR/USD
- Multiple order types and technical indicators
- Excellent customer service
- Negative balance protection
- Intuitive mobile trading app
- Relatively high fees compared to other brokers
- Limited markets
- Limited charting tools and features
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- Access to 3,000 CFDs
- Beginner-friendly trading platform and mobile app
- Low, floating spreads from 0.8 pips EUR/USD
- Advanced (conditional) order types available such as GSOs and TSOs
- Free unlimited demo paper trading account
- Fast account opening
Amana Capital vs. Plus500 Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||0.8 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
|CFD (Gold)||7.2 pips|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$100|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||430|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. Plus500 Comparison Conclusion
The results of our contrast of Amana Capital vs. Plus500 are wrapped up in the table below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|Plus500||CFD trading and investing|
Choosing the appropriate selection between Amana Capital and Plus500 can be challenging. Both online brokers have resemblances however differ relating to trading instruments, systems & apps, regulation, down payment & withdrawals, and study and education. Picking the very best broker depends on customers’ trading & financial investment goals, specific choices, and experience level.