This comparison guide helps users that battle to select in between Amana Capital and TD Ameritrade to find the most effective online broker for their trading and financial investment needs. It evaluates the main features of the two brokers side by side to help customers contrast their service and make an educated decision.
To help users pick the best broker between Amana Capital and TD Ameritrade to discover the best-suited system, below is a listing of broker’s advantages and disadvantages, complied with by a contrast of their primary trading features, including trading platforms & devices, costs, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, possessions, policy, and customer assistance.
Amana Capital vs. TD Ameritrade: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
TD Ameritrade is a US based online stock broker founded in 1975. It is regulated by two of the most strict US regulators the SEC and FINRA. The broker offers access to a wide range of stocks and forex pairs and a handful of bonds, options, futures, crypto, and other financial instruments.
TD Ameritrade has a proprietary trading platform (thinkorswim) and two mobile trading apps. Both have an intuitive design and feature a great set of trading tools and features.
TD Ameritrade has low trading fees compared to other similar brokers like tastytrade, Robinhood and Fidelity. They charge 0% commission on stocks and ETFs, while futures trading comes with high fees. Forex, options and bonds are available at average fees.
TD Ameritrade’s customer support is available by phone and email from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM ET, Monday – Friday.
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Low minimum deposit ($0)
- Free stock and ETF trading
- Feature-rich desktop and web trading platform (thinkorswim)
- Advanced charting capabilities and real-time data
- Wide range of stocks and ETFs
- Excellent mobile trading apps for casual and active traders
- Mostly US markets and assets
- Only accept bank wire transfers
- Doesn’t offer fractional shares
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- Wide range of US stocks and ETFs
- Vast selection of charting tools and indicators
- Daily market analysis in the form webinars, webcasts, and podcasts
- 0% commission stock and ETF trading
- Access to IPOs, annuities, fixed income products, and lending programs
Amana Capital vs. TD Ameritrade Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||1.3 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||$6.95|
|Options||0.65 per options contract fee|
|Conversion Fees||$75 transfer fee|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||0|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||13000|
|CFD Indices & Funds||0|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Multilingual||English / Spanish|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. TD Ameritrade Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our comparison of Amana Capital vs. TD Ameritrade are wrapped up in the table listed below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|TD Ameritrade||US Stocks and ETFs|
Picking the best choice between Amana Capital and TD Ameritrade can be tough. Both online brokers have similarities however vary regarding trading tools, platforms & applications, regulation, down payment & withdrawals, and research and education. Picking the very best broker relies on users’ trading & investment goals, specific preferences, and experience degree.