This contrast overview helps users that battle to select between Amana Capital and Vantage to locate the very best online broker for their trading and investment requirements. It analyzes the highlights of the two brokers side-by-side to aid users contrast their service and make an educated choice.
To aid customers pick the right broker in between Amana Capital and Vantage to find the best-suited platform, below is a listing of broker’s advantages and disadvantages, complied with by a comparison of their major trading attributes, including trading platforms & devices, charges, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, possessions, guideline, and client assistance.
Amana Capital vs. Vantage: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
Vantage is an online forex and CFD broker founded in 2009. It is regulated by two tier-one regulators (the ASIC and the FCA) and therefore considered safe. The broker offers access to 1,000 tradable instruments across various markets including CFD’s on stocks, commodities, and ETFs.
Vantage is a MetaTrader broker offering access to the MT4 and MT5 platforms as web and desktop versions. Both platforms allow a variety of add-ons including Smart Trader and TradingView. Apart from these add-ons Vantage offers access to a free VPS server, a forex sentiment indicator and research tools like Market Buzz, Featured Ideas, and Analyst Views.
Vantage trading fees are industry average. They charge a spread of 1.2 pips (EUR/USD) on the standard account and 0.15 pips (EUR/USD) plus $3 commission on the raw spread account.
Vantage’s customer service is available by email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- True ECN/STP broker
- High leverage up to 1:500
- Free VPS and paper trading account
- MT4/MT5 add-ons and broad range of research tools
- Wide range of social/copy trading platforms
- Limited to CFD and forex trading
- No proprietary platform
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- Access to 1,000 tradable symbols
- Various social trading platforms and addons (ZuluTrade, DupliTrade, and MyFXbook Autotrade)
- MT4, MT5, TradingView and Trading Central compatibility
- PRO ECN, RAW ECN, Islamic swap-free, and demo accounts
- Low, competitive spreads from 0.0 pips
Amana Capital vs. Vantage Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||0.1 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||0.36 pips|
|CFD (Gold)||0.36 pips|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$200|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||16|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. Vantage Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our comparison of Amana Capital vs. Vantage are wrapped up in the table listed below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|Vantage||Forex and CFD trading; Great MetaTrader Broker|
Selecting the right option in between Amana Capital and Vantage can be challenging. Both on-line brokers have similarities but differ regarding trading tools, platforms & apps, policy, down payment & withdrawals, and research and education and learning. Selecting the best broker depends upon individuals’ trading & investment objectives, specific preferences, and experience level.