This parallel comparison helps users who need help choosing between AvaTrade and Binomo to find the right online broker for their trading and investment needs. It analyzes the common features of the two brokers shoulder to shoulder to help users compare their service and make an informed decision.
To help users select the optimal broker between AvaTrade and Binomo to find the best-suited platform, below is a list of broker’s pros and cons, followed by a comparison of their fundamental trading features, including trading platforms & tools, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, regulation, and customer support.
AvaTrade vs. Binomo: Summary
AVATrade is a well trusted global online broker for forex and CFD trading. Their multi-asset trading platform and mobile trading app enable traders to access 1365+ tradable symbols overall, including 1200+ CFD’s, major currency pairs with low forex spreads and premium options.
Beside their proprietary platform AVAtradeGo and MetaTrader, AVAtrade has great selection of copy trading solutions including ZuluTrade, DupliTrade and AVAsocial.
Account opening is fast, deposits and withdrawals are free of charge. The minimum deposit is $100.
Choose AVAtrade if you are a beginner or semi advanced forex trader, looking to trade major forex currency pairs, options or CFDs as stocks, cryptos, indices or commodities with premium services.
Binomo is a binary options broker founded in 2014. It is not regulated and, therefore, not considered a safe broker. Their platform allows users to trade binary options on 60+ assets, including stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies.
Binomo pays out up to 90% profit margin on correct predictions. The broker charges an inactivity fee of $10 after 30 days of inactivity.
Binomo’s customer support is available in Arabic and English via email (email@example.com).
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Fixed forex spreads from 0.9 pips
- Wide range of platforms and third party integrations (MT4, MT5, TradingView)
- Support for various trading styles (algorithmic, automated, copy trading)
- Intuitive mobile app (AvaTradeGO)
- Comparing others relatively few trading instruments are offered; offers Forex, CFDs and Binary Options
- Access to over 60+ binary options
- High payouts of up to 90%
- Multiple account types and bonuses
- No hidden commissions or fees
- Cashback bonus for VIP members
- Responsive customer support in English and Arabic
- Minimal trading platform compared to other brokers
- Lengthy account verification procedure
- Lacks education and research tools
- Access to 1250 CFDs and 44 forex options
- Excellent copy trading features
- Advanced mobile trading app (AvaOptions)
- Industry average pricing
- Perfect for casual and advanced traders
- Access to the full meta trader suite
- Binary options on stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies
- Beginner-friendly user interface
- Cryptocurrency trading options
- Low minimum deposit of $10
- $1 min. trade size
- Multiple payment options
AvaTrade vs. Binomo Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Inactivity Fee||$50 after every 3 months and $100 after every 12 months|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$100|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||91|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
AvaTrade vs. Binomo Comparison Conclusion
The results of our comparison of AvaTrade vs Binomo are summarized in the table below.
|AvaTrade||Forex, CFDs and Options|
|Binomo||Binary Options Trading|
Choosing the right broker between AvaTrade and Binomo can be tough. Both online brokers have similarities but vary based on trading instruments, platforms & apps, regulation, deposit & withdrawals, and research and education. Selecting the best broker depends on users’ trading & investment goals, individual preferences, and knowledge level.