This parallel comparison helps users who need help choosing between AvaTrade and Vantage to find the right online broker for their trading and investment needs. It considers the main features of the two brokers shoulder to shoulder to help users compare their service and make an informed decision.
To help users pick the right broker between AvaTrade and Vantage to find the best-suited platform, below is a list of broker’s pros and cons, followed by a comparison of their essential trading features, including trading platforms & tools, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, regulation, and customer support.
AvaTrade vs. Vantage: Summary
AVATrade is an international forex and CFD broker founded in 2006. It has licenses from multiple tier-one regulators, including the DFSA and ADGM. Their proprietary trading platform and mobile trading app (AvaTradeGO) allow users to trade on 1365+ tradable symbols, including 1200+ CFDs on forex, stocks, options, cryptos, and commodities.
Their vast range of trading platforms (MT4, MT5, Options app, Web, Mobile, and Mac version) are suitable for intermediate to advanced traders looking for various trading strategies like social and copy, automated and algorithmic trading, scalping, and Expert Advisors.
AvaTrade fees are comparable to other similar CFD brokers like Plus500 and Pepperstone. They charge fixed forex spreads from 0.9 pips (EUR/USD) and 0% commission on stocks and crypto CFDs. They additionally charge overnight, currency conversion, and inactivity fees, which makes their overall costs industry average.
AvaTrade’s customer service is available by email, live chat, phone, and WhatsApp in English and Arabic.
Vantage is an online forex and CFD broker founded in 2009. It is regulated by two tier-one regulators (the ASIC and the FCA) and therefore considered safe. The broker offers access to 1,000 tradable instruments across various markets including CFD’s on stocks, commodities, and ETFs.
Vantage is a MetaTrader broker offering access to the MT4 and MT5 platforms as web and desktop versions. Both platforms allow a variety of add-ons including Smart Trader and TradingView. Apart from these add-ons Vantage offers access to a free VPS server, a forex sentiment indicator and research tools like Market Buzz, Featured Ideas, and Analyst Views.
Vantage trading fees are industry average. They charge a spread of 1.2 pips (EUR/USD) on the standard account and 0.15 pips (EUR/USD) plus $3 commission on the raw spread account.
Vantage’s customer service is available by email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Fixed forex spreads from 0.9 pips
- Wide range of platforms and third party integrations (MT4, MT5, TradingView)
- Support for various trading styles (algorithmic, automated, copy trading)
- Intuitive mobile app
- Comparing others relatively few trading instruments are offered; offers Forex, CFDs and Binary Options
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- True ECN/STP broker
- High leverage up to 1:500
- Free VPS and paper trading account
- MT4/MT5 add-ons and broad range of research tools
- Wide range of social/copy trading platforms
- Limited to CFD and forex trading
- No proprietary platform
- Access to 1250 CFDs and 44 forex options
- Excellent copy trading features
- Advanced mobile trading app (AvaOptions)
- Industry average pricing
- Perfect for casual and advanced traders
- Access to the full meta trader suite
- Access to 1,000 tradable symbols
- Various social trading platforms and addons (ZuluTrade, DupliTrade, and MyFXbook Autotrade)
- MT4, MT5, TradingView and Trading Central compatibility
- PRO ECN, RAW ECN, Islamic swap-free, and demo accounts
- Low, competitive spreads from 0.0 pips
AvaTrade vs. Vantage Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Inactivity Fee||$50 after every 3 months and $100 after every 12 months||0|
|Cost Per Trade||0||0|
|Cost Per Month||0||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||0.9||0.1 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||0||0.36 pips|
|CFD (Gold)||3.4||0.36 pips|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$100||$200|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||91||16|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
AvaTrade vs. Vantage Comparison Conclusion
The results of our comparison of AvaTrade vs. Vantage are wrapped up in the table below.
|AvaTrade||Forex, CFDs and Options|
|Vantage||Forex and CFD trading; Great MetaTrader Broker|
Selecting the right choice between AvaTrade and Vantage can be challenging. Both online brokers have similarities but vary based on trading fees, platform selection, products, licenses, and trading features. Selecting the best broker depends on users’ trading & investment goals, individual preferences, and experience level.