This comparison guide assists individuals that have a hard time to choose between BinaryCent and Charles Schwab to discover the very best online broker for their trading and financial investment needs. It analyzes the main features of the two brokers side-by-side to help customers contrast their service and make a notified choice.
To assist customers select the best broker in between BinaryCent and Charles Schwab to locate the best-suited system, below is a checklist of broker’s pros and cons, followed by a contrast of their major trading features, including trading systems & tools, costs, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, regulation, and client support.
BinaryCent vs. Charles Schwab: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
Charles Schwab is a US based brokerage company founded in 1971. It is regulated by two tier-one financial regulators (the FINRA and SEC) and is considered safe.Users can trade on multiple assets including stocks, ETFs, funds, options, futures and cryptos.
Charles Schwab has a proprietary web and desktop trading platform. Both have a clean design and offer various customisation options and intuitive fee reports.
Charles Schwab’s trading fees are average compared to other similar brokers. They charge 0$ commission on stocks, ETFs and certain mutual funds and bonds. Their non-trading fees are low.
Charles Schwab’s customer support is available by phone, email and live chat 24/7.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Low minimum deposit ($0)
- $0 commission stock, ETF and mutual funds
- Excellent research tools and education materials
- Responsive customer support with 24/7 access
- Fast & reliable trade execution
- Limited beginner features
- Expensive managed accounts and financial advice
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- $0 commission stock and ETF trading
- Access to over 3,000 US stocks
- Multiple advanced order types
- In-house reports from Morningstar and Credit Suisse
- Google Assistant Integration
- Robo-advisor and financial advisors available
BinaryCent vs. Charles Schwab Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
|Options||US$0.65 per options contract|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$25.000|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||2.600|
|CFD Indices & Funds||0|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. Charles Schwab Comparison Conclusion
The results of our comparison of BinaryCent vs. Charles Schwab are involved the table below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|Charles Schwab||Stocks and ETFs|
Selecting the ideal selection in between BinaryCent and Charles Schwab can be difficult. Both on the internet brokers have resemblances however differ regarding trading instruments, platforms & applications, policy, deposit & withdrawals, and study and education. Picking the very best broker relies on users’ trading & financial investment goals, individual preferences, and experience degree.