This comparison guide aids customers who battle to select in between BinaryCent and eToro to locate the most effective online broker for their trading and investment requirements. It evaluates the main features of the two brokers alongside to assist individuals contrast their solution and make a notified choice.
To assist customers choose the appropriate broker in between BinaryCent and eToro to find the best-suited system, listed below is a list of broker’s pros and cons, complied with by a contrast of their major trading attributes, consisting of trading systems & tools, fees, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, properties, law, and customer assistance.
BinaryCent vs. eToro: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
eToro is a multi-asset brokerage company with the world’s biggest social trading community (over 30 million users). Their platform and mobile app features are easy to use for beginners and include an intuitive copy trading tool, simple buy & sell orders and free demo account. Users can trade with CFDs on major stocks, ETFs, forex, and cryptocurrencies.
eToro charges 0% commission on stocks, ETFs and cryptocurrencies. They charge an average spread of 0.9 pips on most forex pairs. eToro’s non trading fees are above average and include overnight, inactivity ($10/month) and currency conversion fees ($5/conversion).
Their customer support is available through email and live chat in Arabic and English.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- 0% commission stocks and ETF trading
- Easy to use mobile trading app and platforms
- Industry leading social/copy trading app
- Responsive customer support
- Algorithmic trading not available
- Forex and CFD fees above industry average
- Education and research tools missing
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- Average trading fees
- Industry leading social/copy trading tool
- Easy buy/sell order types
- Crypto exchange & brokerage services
- Fast registration and KYC on-boarding process
- Multiple payment options
BinaryCent vs. eToro Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Inactivity Fee||$10 a month after one year|
|Cost Per Trade||N/A|
|Cost Per Month||N/A|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||1.1 pip|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
|CFD (Gold)||5 pip|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$50|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||250|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. eToro Comparison Conclusion
The results of our comparison of BinaryCent vs. eToro are involved the table below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|eToro||Stocks and ETFs & Social Copy Trading|
Picking the right selection between BinaryCent and eToro can be challenging. Both online brokers have resemblances however differ regarding trading instruments, platforms & applications, guideline, down payment & withdrawals, and research and education. Picking the best broker depends on users’ trading & financial investment objectives, specific choices, and experience degree.