This contrast overview aids individuals that have a hard time to select between BinaryCent and FBS to find the very best online broker for their trading and financial investment requirements. It analyzes the main features of both brokers alongside to help users compare their solution and make an educated decision.
To help customers select the ideal broker in between BinaryCent and FBS to locate the best-suited platform, listed below is a listing of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, complied with by a contrast of their primary trading features, including trading systems & tools, charges, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, assets, policy, and customer support.
BinaryCent vs. FBS: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
FBS is a CFD broker founded in 2009. It is regulated by two tier-one regulators ( the CySec and ASIC) and is therefore considered trustworthy. FBS offers access to over 100 forex pairs and a handful of stocks, stock indexes, commodities and CFDs.
FBS charges low stock and stock index trading fees. The broker also doesn’t charge inactivity, deposit and withdrawal fees, which makes their overall costs low. FBS’s proprietary webtrader platform has an intuitive design and allows MetaTrader 4 and 5 integration. As a non-dealing desk (NDD) and STP broker, FBS guarantees fast and reliable order execution.
FBS’s customer support is available via email, phone, and WhatsApp 24/7.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Low minimum deposit ($10)
- Low spreads from 0.8 pips EUR/USD
- Competitive stock trading fees
- Compatibility with MT4 and MT5
- Wide range of trading account types
- Comparing others relatively few trading instruments are offered
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- Competitive overall fees
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Access to 100+ forex pairs
- Up to 1:500 leverage for professional traders
- Standard, Cent, and Crypto accounts
- Free courses, webinars, lessons, and signals
BinaryCent vs. FBS Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||0.5 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||2.32 pips|
|CFD (Gold)||2,32 pips|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$100|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||11|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. FBS Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our contrast of BinaryCent vs. FBS are involved the table below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|FBS||Forex and CFD trading|
Choosing the best choice in between BinaryCent and FBS can be tough. Both online brokers have similarities however differ relating to trading tools, platforms & applications, guideline, down payment & withdrawals, and research and education. Selecting the very best broker depends upon customers’ trading & financial investment objectives, specific choices, and experience level.