This comparison overview helps customers who battle to pick between BinaryCent and FP Markets to discover the best online broker for their trading and investment demands. It examines the highlights of the two brokers side by side to aid users compare their service and make an informed decision.
To help individuals choose the appropriate broker in between BinaryCent and FP Markets to discover the best-suited platform, below is a list of broker’s pros and cons, complied with by a comparison of their main trading functions, including trading platforms & tools, costs, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, properties, law, and client support.
BinaryCent vs. FP Markets: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
FP Markets is a multi-asset broker regulated by two tier-one regulators (the CySEC and ASIC). It offers access to over 10,000 tradable symbols across a variety of markets including forex, shares, commodities, cryptocurrencies and CFDs. FP Markets charges low spreads from 0.1 pips (EUR/USD) on their cTrade and MetaTrader accounts without any commission. The broker also offers negative balance protection, up to 30:1 leverage and access to a free NY4 VPS server.
The minimum deposit at FT Markets is $100. Their customer service is available 24/7 by phone, email and live chat.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Low spreads from 0,0 pips EUR/USD
- Compatibility with MT4, MT5 and cTrader
- Free VPS server
- Fast account opening
- Only CFD and forex trading
- Demo account is not unlimited
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- Access to 10,000 tradable symbols (CFDs on forex, stocks, ETFs..)
- Compatibility with MT4, MT5 and cTrader
- MAM/PAMM accounts availability
- Islamic account availability
- Excellent copy trading features (Myfxbook Autotrade)
- Wide range of advanced trading tools (Autochartist, Traders Toolbox)
BinaryCent vs. FP Markets Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||$3 per lot per trade + 0 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||0.13 pips|
|CFD (Gold)||0.13 pips|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||0|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||14|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. FP Markets Comparison Conclusion
The results of our contrast of BinaryCent vs. FP Markets are wrapped up in the table below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|FP Markets||Forex and CFD trading with low fees|
Choosing the right choice in between BinaryCent and FP Markets can be hard. Both online brokers have similarities but vary concerning trading instruments, platforms & applications, guideline, down payment & withdrawals, and study and education and learning. Picking the most effective broker relies on users’ trading & investment goals, specific choices, and experience degree.