This comparison guide aids customers who have a hard time to pick between BinaryCent and Naga to discover the best online broker for their trading and financial investment demands. It evaluates the highlights of the two brokers side by side to aid individuals compare their solution and make an educated decision.
To assist customers pick the right broker between BinaryCent and Naga to locate the best-suited system, listed below is a listing of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, complied with by a comparison of their major trading functions, consisting of trading platforms & tools, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, guideline, and consumer support.
BinaryCent vs. Naga: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
NAGA is a forex and CFD broker regulated by two tier-one regulators (the CySEC and BAFIN). They offer users access to over 1,000 financial instruments including forex currencies, shares, cryptos, commodities, ETFs and indices. Naga users can choose between various platforms including its own proprietary platform and MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. The broker additionally offers social trading features, which makes it a common choice among beginner traders.
Naga’s trading fees are average compared to other forex and CFD brokers (Pepperstone, AvaTrade and eToro). The broker also features an extensive education section which includes the NAGA Academy, NAGA Learn, and the Currencies Encyclopedia.
NAGA’s customer support is available through email and live chat in English, Arabic, and over 10 other languages.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Access to 1,000 + financial instruments
- Compatible with MT4, MT5 and TradingCentral
- Up to 1:30 leverage
- Excellent copy trading features
- Fast account opening
- High fees on forex and CFDs
- Not DFSA-regulated
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- 1,000 + financial instruments including crypto and NFTs from one account
- Various trading platforms (MT4, MT5, TradingCentral, AlgoTrader)
- Copy trading features
- Two tier-one licenses (CySEC and BaFIN)
- Instant withdrawals to e-wallets and crypto wallets
- Up to 1:30 leverage
BinaryCent vs. Naga Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. Naga Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our comparison of BinaryCent vs. Naga are wrapped up in the table listed below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|Naga||Forex and CFDs; Social trading|
Choosing the ideal selection in between BinaryCent and Naga can be tough. Both on-line brokers have resemblances but vary relating to trading tools, platforms & applications, policy, down payment & withdrawals, and research and education and learning. Choosing the best broker relies on individuals’ trading & financial investment objectives, private preferences, and experience level.