This contrast overview helps individuals that battle to select in between BinaryCent and RoboForex to find the very best online broker for their trading and financial investment needs. It analyzes the highlights of both brokers side by side to assist individuals contrast their service and make an educated choice.
To assist users choose the right broker in between BinaryCent and RoboForex to discover the best-suited platform, below is a listing of broker’s benefits and drawbacks, adhered to by a contrast of their primary trading functions, consisting of trading platforms & tools, charges, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, law, and customer assistance.
BinaryCent vs. RoboForex: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
RoboForex is a forex and CFD broker regulated by the IFSC. They provide users access to over 12,000 tradable instruments including CFDs on stocks, futures, indices, cryptocurrencies, and forex.
RoboForex users can choose between various platforms including a proprietary platform (RoboForex Terminals), MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and cTrader.
RoboForex offers competitive trading fees compared to similar brokers in the industry (Pepperstone and IC Markets). They charge tight spreads from 0.0 pips EUR/USD and an additional commission. Apart from that, RoboForex doesn’t charge hidden commissions or fees. The maximum leverage at RoboForex is 1:2000 and all clients get access to a free VPS server.
RoboForex’s customer support is available by email, phone, and live chat in English, Arabic, and over 10 other languages.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Low minimum deposit ($10)
- Forex spreads from 0.0 pips (EUR/USD)
- MT4, MT5 and cTrader integration
- Excellent customer support
- Access to 12,000 tradable assets
- Availability of copy trading tools (CopyFX)
- Floating spreads
- Limited banking options available
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- Access to 12,000 financial instruments
- High welcome and profit share bonuses
- Access to Expert Advisors (EA’s) through the R StocksTrader Strategy Builder
- Social trading via CopyFX
- Intuitive mobile trading app
BinaryCent vs. RoboForex Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. RoboForex Comparison Conclusion
The results of our contrast of BinaryCent vs. RoboForex are involved the table below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|RoboForex||Forex and CFDs and Welcome bonuses|
Selecting the appropriate option in between BinaryCent and RoboForex can be hard. Both online brokers have resemblances however differ pertaining to trading instruments, platforms & apps, law, down payment & withdrawals, and study and education and learning. Selecting the best broker relies on customers’ trading & investment objectives, specific choices, and experience degree.