This contrast overview assists users that struggle to choose between BinaryCent and ThinkMarkets to discover the very best online broker for their trading and investment requirements. It assesses the main features of both brokers side-by-side to assist users compare their service and make an educated choice.
To assist customers choose the right broker between BinaryCent and ThinkMarkets to discover the best-suited system, below is a checklist of broker’s advantages and disadvantages, adhered to by a comparison of their main trading attributes, consisting of trading platforms & devices, fees, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, possessions, law, and client support.
BinaryCent vs. ThinkMarkets: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
ThinkMarkets is an online forex and CFD broker founded in 2010. It is regulated by 5 tier-one regulators, including the FCA, ASIC and MiFID. Users can trade on 3,500 financial instruments, including forex and CFDs on stocks, precious metals, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. Their trading platforms include a proprietary platform (ThinkTrader), MetaTrader 4, and MetaTrader 5.
ThinkMarkets trading fees are average compared to other similar brokers from the industry. They charge 0% commission on stocks and CFDs and spreads from 0.4 pips (EUR/USD). ThinkMarkets also charges inactivity fees of $25/month.
ThinkMarket’s customer support is available through email (email@example.com), phone (+357 252 62149), and live chat in Arabic and English.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Low minimum deposit ($0)
- Commission-free stock and CFD trading and $0,25 futures contracts
- MT4 and MT5 integration
- Wide range of educational materials
- Islamic swap-free, and zero spread accounts
- Spreads on forex are relatively high compared to other brokers
- Inactivity fees
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- Commission-free stock and CFD trading (3,500+ assets)
- Compatible with the full MetaTrader suite (4 & 5)
- Regulated by multiple bodies (FCA, ASIC, FSCA, FSA, CySEC, and JFSA)
- Wide range of educational resources available
- Free VPS Server access
BinaryCent vs. ThinkMarkets Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. ThinkMarkets Comparison Conclusion
The results of our contrast of BinaryCent vs. ThinkMarkets are involved the table listed below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|ThinkMarkets||Forex and CFDs on Stocks|
Choosing the ideal option in between BinaryCent and ThinkMarkets can be challenging. Both on-line brokers have resemblances yet differ relating to trading instruments, systems & applications, guideline, down payment & withdrawals, and study and education and learning. Selecting the best broker relies on customers’ trading & investment goals, specific choices, and experience degree.