This contrast guide aids users that have a hard time to choose between BinaryCent and XM to discover the best online broker for their trading and financial investment demands. It analyzes the highlights of both brokers alongside to help customers compare their service and make an informed choice.
To help individuals select the appropriate broker between BinaryCent and XM to find the best-suited system, below is a listing of broker’s pros and cons, followed by a contrast of their primary trading features, including trading systems & devices, costs, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, possessions, guideline, and customer assistance.
BinaryCent vs. XM: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
XM is a Best-in-Class broker offering a complete MetaTrader suite coupled with upgrades to enhance trading experience and use of custom indicators. Through its various brands, XM offers traders a total of 1,230 CFDs across multiple asset classes, including forex, cryptos, stocks and CFDs.
XM offers low min deposits and wide range of account types. XM Forex offers low spreads and flexible lot sizes and is considered an average-risk trader. They are privately owned and do not operate a bank.
XM is regulated and authorized by the Australian Securities & Investment Commission (ASIC) and the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Very good customer support
- Very competitive trading fees
- Good choice of different trading platforms
- Could have more deposit and withdrawal options
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- Access to 1,000+ trading instruments
- Trade the markets your way using one or multiple of the 16 available trading platforms including MT4 and MT5
- No re-quotes nor order rejections
- Broad range of educational material offered in the form of webinars, videos, live trading education sessions, and podcasts
- Extensive research tools via XM Research Centre including trade ideas, technical summaries, and a detailed economic calendar
- Free VPS perfectly suited for EAs and other automated trading software
BinaryCent vs. XM Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||1.6 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||0,1% – (min $5)|
|CFD (Gold)||3 pips|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$5|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||14|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. XM Comparison Conclusion
The results of our contrast of BinaryCent vs. XM are involved the table listed below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|XM||Research & Education|
Choosing the right option between BinaryCent and XM can be challenging. Both on the internet brokers have resemblances yet vary pertaining to trading tools, platforms & apps, policy, down payment & withdrawals, and study and education. Selecting the very best broker depends on individuals’ trading & financial investment goals, specific choices, and experience degree.