This comparison guide assists individuals who have a hard time to pick in between BinaryCent and XTB to locate the very best online broker for their trading and financial investment demands. It analyzes the highlights of the two brokers alongside to aid individuals compare their service and make an educated decision.
To help users pick the ideal broker between BinaryCent and XTB to find the best-suited platform, below is a listing of broker’s pros and cons, adhered to by a contrast of their main trading features, consisting of trading systems & tools, charges, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, possessions, policy, and customer assistance.
BinaryCent vs. XTB: Summary
BinaryCent is a binary options broker based in Seychelles. It is not licensed by any financial authority and is not considered safe. It provides access to 26 forex pairs and binary options on stocks, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities. New traders can receive deposit bonuses from 20% to 100%, depending on the height of their initial deposit.
BinaryCent pays up to 98% profit margin on correct binary options predictions. The broker’s trading fees and commissions are already built into the spread. Non-trading fees include 5% Visa transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Users can deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
BinaryCent’s customer support is available through email, phone (+18299476391), live chat, Instagram, and X in Arabic and English.
XTB is an international multi-asset broker founded in 2002. It is regulated by two-tier one regulators (the FCA and MiFID) and therefore considered trustworthy. The brokers offers access to 12,000 tradable symbols including 5,400 CFDs on forex, indices, commodities, stocks, ETFs, and cryptocurrencies.
XTB has a proprietary platform (xStation 5) that features extensive trading and research tools including market news, up-to-date price tables, and market calendars. Users can also use various order types and risk management features such as stop-loss orders and negative balance protection. Besides its feature rich proprietary platforms, XTB offers limited MT4 integration.
XTB trading fees are in line with the industry average. They charge an average spread of 0.91 pips (EUR/USD), and also offer spread rebates between 5% to 30% on active trading. XTB also charges inactivity fees of $10/month after 12 months of inactivity.
- Access to 26 forex pairs and over 100 binary options
- Orders from $0,01
- High payouts of up to 98%
- Cryptocurrency trading, deposit, and withdrawal options
- Responsive and multilingual customer support
- Algorithmic trading is not available
- No ladder, one-touch, or other advanced options
- Minimal educational material and research
- Low minimum deposit ($10)
- Competitive trading fees
- Great research and education materials
- MT4 compatibility
- Cashback rebates and free paper trading account
- Feature rich and intuitive mobile app
- Only CFD trading
- Charges inactivity fees
- Wide range of binary options on stocks, indices and cryptos
- Up to 98% payouts
- 24/7 multilingual support in Arabic and English
- Guaranteed withdrawals processing within 1 hour
- Wide range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Broker-guided trading
- Access to 12,000 financial instruments
- Free Stock and ETF trading
- Daily market analysis videos, price tables, and economic calendar
- Micro-lot trading available
- Beginner-friendly mobile app (xStation Mobile)
- Multi-lingual support in English, Arabic and over 10 other languages
BinaryCent vs. XTB Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||€12|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||1.0 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
|CFD (Gold)||1.19 pips|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$0|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||37|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
BinaryCent vs. XTB Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our contrast of BinaryCent vs. XTB are wrapped up in the table below.
|BinaryCent||Binary Options Trading|
|XTB||Forex and CFDs; Beginners and intermediate traders|
Choosing the ideal option in between BinaryCent and XTB can be tough. Both online brokers have similarities however differ regarding trading instruments, platforms & apps, guideline, deposit & withdrawals, and research study and education. Selecting the most effective broker depends on customers’ trading & financial investment goals, private choices, and experience degree.