This contrast overview helps individuals who struggle to pick between Binomo and Finq.com to find the best online broker for their trading and investment needs. It analyzes the highlights of the two brokers side by side to help users contrast their service and make an educated choice.
To aid users choose the best broker in between Binomo and Finq.com to find the best-suited system, listed below is a listing of broker’s advantages and disadvantages, followed by a contrast of their main trading features, including trading platforms & tools, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, possessions, guideline, and consumer assistance.
Binomo vs. Finq.com: Summary
Binomo is a binary options broker founded in 2014. It is not regulated and, therefore, not considered a safe broker. Their platform allows users to trade binary options on 60+ assets, including stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies.
Binomo pays out up to 90% profit margin on correct predictions. The broker charges an inactivity fee of $10 after 30 days of inactivity.
Binomo’s customer support is available in Arabic and English via email (email@example.com).
Finq.com is a CFD broker based in Israel. Although the broker is regulated by the FSA, it is not considered safe. Users can access 2,100 financial instruments, including CFDs on stocks, commodities, forex, ETFs, indices, cryptocurrencies, and bonds. Trading platforms are available as a web version and MT4 integration.
Finq.com trading fees are average compared to similar CFD brokers from the industry. They charge an average floating spread of 0,14 pips on EUR/USD and no commission on CFD trades. There are no additional trading or non-trading fees, such as inactivity, currency conversion, or deposit and withdrawal transaction fees.
Finq.com’s customer support is available by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), live chat, and WhatsApp in Arabic and English.
- Low minimum deposit ($10)
- No hidden commissions or fees
- High payouts of up to 90%
- Multiple account types and bonuses
- Cashback bonus for VIP members
- Customer support in Arabic
- Minimal trading platform compared to other brokers
- Lengthy account verification procedure
- Lacks education and research tools
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Competitive spread from 0.14 pips (EUR/USD)
- No hidden fees
- Up to $4,000 welcome bonus for new traders
- $10,000 free demo account
- Limited regulation
- High minimum deposit of $100
- Lacks educational material and research resources
- Access to over 60+ binary options
- Beginner-friendly user interface
- Cryptocurrency trading options
- Low minimum deposit of $10
- $1 min. trade size
- Multiple payment options
- Competitive trading fees
- Compatibility with MT4 and TradingCentral
- Access to over 2,100 financial instruments
- Free demo account availability
- Fast registration and KYC on-boarding process
- 24/5 support in English and Arabic
Binomo vs. Finq.com Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Binomo vs. Finq.com Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our comparison of Binomo vs. Finq.com are involved the table below.
|Binomo||Binary Options Trading|
|Finq.com||CFD Trading With Welcome Bonuses|
Choosing the appropriate option between Binomo and Finq.com can be difficult. Both online brokers have resemblances yet differ concerning trading instruments, platforms & applications, policy, down payment & withdrawals, and research study and education. Selecting the best broker depends on users’ trading & financial investment goals, individual preferences, and experience level.