This comparison overview assists customers that struggle to pick in between Binomo and Lightspeed to discover the most effective online broker for their trading and investment requirements. It examines the highlights of both brokers side-by-side to assist customers contrast their service and make an educated choice.
To aid customers pick the best broker between Binomo and Lightspeed to discover the best-suited system, below is a list of broker’s advantages and disadvantages, followed by a contrast of their major trading features, including trading platforms & tools, costs, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, possessions, law, and client assistance.
Binomo vs. Lightspeed: Summary
Binomo is a binary options broker founded in 2014. It is not regulated and, therefore, not considered a safe broker. Their platform allows users to trade binary options on 60+ assets, including stocks, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies.
Binomo pays out up to 90% profit margin on correct predictions. The broker charges an inactivity fee of $10 after 30 days of inactivity.
Binomo’s customer support is available in Arabic and English via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Lightspeed is a globally operating online broker regulated by FINRA. They offer users access to 6,000 stocks, options, and futures. Their trading platforms ( LightSpeed Trader, LightSpeed Web & Mobile, and Sterling Trader Pro) offer advanced trading and charting tools including level 2 trading and dynamic charting, LiveVolX and Eze EMS.
Lightspeed offers low per-share and per-contract fees for high volume traders. The minimum deposit requirement at Lightspeed is $10,000 or $25,000.
Lightspeed’s customer support is available 24/7 through email, live chat, and phone in English language.
- Low minimum deposit ($10)
- No hidden commissions or fees
- High payouts of up to 90%
- Multiple account types and bonuses
- Cashback bonus for VIP members
- Customer support in Arabic
- Minimal trading platform compared to other brokers
- Lengthy account verification procedure
- Lacks education and research tools
- Great choice of different trading platforms
- Wide range of stocks, options and features
- Responsive customer support
- Competitive pricing on higher volume
- High minimum deposit requirement
- Access to over 60+ binary options
- Beginner-friendly user interface
- Cryptocurrency trading options
- Low minimum deposit of $10
- $1 min. trade size
- Multiple payment options
- Access to over 10,000 different stocks, ETFs, options, and futures
- Trading fee discounts for active stock and ETF traders
- Broad range of risk management tools and third-party software
- Extensive education section with live webinars, trading courses, and and blog
- Level 2 order book information and dynamic charting features
- Fast order routing
Binomo vs. Lightspeed Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade|
|Cost Per Month|
|Stocks & ETF|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds|
|CFD Indices & Funds|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Binomo vs. Lightspeed Comparison Conclusion
The results of our comparison of Binomo vs. Lightspeed are involved the table below.
|Binomo||Binary Options Trading|
|Lightspeed||Stocks, futures and options; High volume traders|
Selecting the best choice between Binomo and Lightspeed can be difficult. Both on the internet brokers have resemblances yet vary pertaining to trading tools, platforms & applications, policy, down payment & withdrawals, and research study and education and learning. Picking the best broker depends on individuals’ trading & financial investment goals, individual choices, and experience level.