This parallel comparison helps users who need assistance choosing between AvaTrade and Tastytrade to select the ideal online broker for their trading and investment needs. It studies the main features of the two brokers shoulder to shoulder to help users compare their service and make an informed decision.
To help users pick the right broker between AvaTrade and Tastytrade to find the best-suited platform, below is a list of broker’s pros and cons, followed by a comparison of their common trading features, including trading platforms & tools, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, regulation, and customer support.
AvaTrade vs. Tastytrade: Summary
AVATrade is a well trusted global online broker for forex and CFD trading. Their multi-asset trading platform and mobile trading app enable traders to access 1365+ tradable symbols overall, including 1200+ CFD’s, major currency pairs with low forex spreads and premium options.
Beside their proprietary platform AVAtradeGo and MetaTrader, AVAtrade has great selection of copy trading solutions including ZuluTrade, DupliTrade and AVAsocial.
Account opening is fast, deposits and withdrawals are free of charge. The minimum deposit is $100.
Choose AVAtrade if you are a beginner or semi advanced forex trader, looking to trade major forex currency pairs, options or CFDs as stocks, cryptos, indices or commodities with premium services.
TastyTrade (previously TastyWorks) is a US based stock and options broker. It is regulated by two tier-one regulators (FINRA and SEC) and is therefore considered safe. The broker offers access to a wide range of options, futures and stocks.
TastyTrade’s platform offers various trading tools and features, intuitive charting apps and the TastyTrade content network. These features make tastytrade a great fit for experienced and active traders focusing on trading with futures and options. Although TastyTrade offers great educational materials and research tools, the platform can be overwhelming for beginners.
The minimum deposit at TastyTrade is $0. Customer support is responsive and well educated.
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Fixed forex spreads from 0.9 pips
- Wide range of platforms and third party integrations (MT4, MT5, TradingView)
- Support for various trading styles (algorithmic, automated, copy trading)
- Intuitive mobile app
- Comparing others relatively few trading instruments are offered; offers Forex, CFDs and Binary Options
- Low minimum deposit ($0)
- Wide range of futures and options
- 0% commission stock trading
- Low options fees
- Broad range of tools for advanced options and futures traders
- Extensive research materials
- No fractional shares available
- Limited instruments compared to other brokers
- High margin rates required
- Access to 1250 CFDs and 44 forex options
- Excellent copy trading features
- Advanced mobile trading app (AvaOptions)
- Industry average pricing
- Perfect for casual and advanced traders
- Access to the full meta trader suite
- Access to a wide range of markets
- Advanced trading tools and dynamic charting features (custom indicators, watch lists, and curve analysis)
- Multiple advanced order types available
- Competitive trading fees
- Support for Expert Advisors and automated trading
AvaTrade vs. Tastytrade Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Inactivity Fee||$50 after every 3 months and $100 after every 12 months||0|
|Cost Per Trade||0||0|
|Cost Per Month||0||0|
|Stocks & ETF||0||0|
|Crypto||0.35%||1% open 1% close (max $10 each way)|
|Options||0||$1 per contract|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$100||0|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||91||0|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
AvaTrade vs. Tastytrade Comparison Conclusion
The results of our comparison of AvaTrade vs. Tastytrade are wrapped up in the table below.
|AvaTrade||Forex, CFDs and Options|
Finding the ideal choice between AvaTrade and Tastytrade can be a tough decision. Both online brokers have similarities but vary based on trading fees, platform selection, products, licenses, and trading features. Selecting the best broker depends on users’ trading & investment goals, personal preferences, and knowledge level.