This comparison guide helps users who need assistance choosing between AvaTrade and Tickmill to select the ideal online broker for their trading and investment needs. It considers the essential features of the two brokers shoulder to shoulder to help users compare their service and make an informed decision.
To help users choose between AvaTrade and Tickmill to find the best-suited platform, below is a list of broker’s pros and cons, followed by a comparison of their fundamental trading features, including trading platforms & tools, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, regulation, and customer support.
AvaTrade vs. Tickmill: Summary
AVATrade is a well trusted global online broker for forex and CFD trading. Their multi-asset trading platform and mobile trading app enable traders to access 1365+ tradable symbols overall, including 1200+ CFD’s, major currency pairs with low forex spreads and premium options.
Beside their proprietary platform AVAtradeGo and MetaTrader, AVAtrade has great selection of copy trading solutions including ZuluTrade, DupliTrade and AVAsocial.
Account opening is fast, deposits and withdrawals are free of charge. The minimum deposit is $100.
Choose AVAtrade if you are a beginner or semi advanced forex trader, looking to trade major forex currency pairs, options or CFDs as stocks, cryptos, indices or commodities with premium services.
Tickmill is a reputable multi-asset broker founded in 2014. It is regulated by two tier-one regulators (the FCA and MiFIDI) and is considered safe. The broker offers access to 700+ trading instruments including CFD on forex, cryptos, commodities and bonds.
Although Tockmill has an professional grade proprietary platform, they offer access to third party platforms and plugins including MetaTrader (MT4 and MT5), CQG platforms for options trading and TradingView charting addons. Education, research and market coverage are industry average.
Tickmill offers the lowest pricing in the industry for active traders. Their pricing on Classic accounts is industry average.
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Fixed forex spreads from 0.9 pips
- Wide range of platforms and third party integrations (MT4, MT5, TradingView)
- Support for various trading styles (algorithmic, automated, copy trading)
- Intuitive mobile app
- Comparing others relatively few trading instruments are offered; offers Forex, CFDs and Binary Options
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Low average spreads from 0.54 pips EUR/USD
- Compatibility with MetaTrader 4, 5 and TradingView
- Free $30 no deposit bonus for beginners
- Futures and options trading via CQG trading platform
- Only offers CFDs
- No Islamic swap-free accounts available
- Access to 1250 CFDs and 44 forex options
- Excellent copy trading features
- Advanced mobile trading app (AvaOptions)
- Industry average pricing
- Perfect for casual and advanced traders
- Access to the full meta trader suite
- Wide range of CFDs markets
- Advanced TradingView charting add-ons
- Real-time market sentiment data directly from the Dow Jones news feed
- Free access to Tickmill VPS and Autochartist
- Low average spread (0.54 pips EUR/USD)
AvaTrade vs. Tickmill Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Inactivity Fee||$50 after every 3 months and $100 after every 12 months||0|
|Cost Per Trade||0||Futures $0.85 per contract|
|Cost Per Month||0||0|
|Stocks & ETF||0||0|
|Options||0||$1.30 per contract|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$100||0|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||91||26|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
AvaTrade vs. Tickmill Comparison Conclusion
The results of our comparison of AvaTrade vs. Tickmill are summarized in the table below.
|AvaTrade||Forex, CFDs and Options|
|Tickmill||CFD trading; High volume traders|
Choosing between AvaTrade and Tickmill can be tough. Both online brokers have similarities but vary based on trading instruments, platforms & apps, regulation, deposit & withdrawals, and research and education. Picking the best broker depends on users’ trading & investment goals, individual preferences, and knowledge level.