This side-by-side comparison helps users who struggle to choose between AvaTrade and TradeStation to pick the perfect online broker for their trading and investment needs. It considers the essential features of the two brokers side by side to help users compare their service and make an informed decision.
To help users choose between AvaTrade and TradeStation to find the best-suited platform, below is a list of broker’s pros and cons, followed by a comparison of their common trading features, including trading platforms & tools, fees, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, assets, regulation, and customer support.
AvaTrade vs. TradeStation: Summary
AVATrade is a well trusted global online broker for forex and CFD trading. Their multi-asset trading platform and mobile trading app enable traders to access 1365+ tradable symbols overall, including 1200+ CFD’s, major currency pairs with low forex spreads and premium options.
Beside their proprietary platform AVAtradeGo and MetaTrader, AVAtrade has great selection of copy trading solutions including ZuluTrade, DupliTrade and AVAsocial.
Account opening is fast, deposits and withdrawals are free of charge. The minimum deposit is $100.
Choose AVAtrade if you are a beginner or semi advanced forex trader, looking to trade major forex currency pairs, options or CFDs as stocks, cryptos, indices or commodities with premium services.
Tradestation is an online brokerage company, founded in 1982. They offer access to a wide range of assets including 5,000 international stocks, OTCBB penny stocks and 2,000 ETFs.
Their trading platform has a variety of stock trading tools such as dynamic market-scanning tools, advanced order management tools, and fully customisable charts. Users have access through a web, desktop and mobile app (Android and iOS). Trade execution on the platforms is fast (under 0.040 seconds).
Their trading fees vary based on account selection. Pricing is below industry average on the most used accounts (select and GO). Minimum deposit is $2000 and there are no monthly charges.
TradeStation’s customer support is available by phone, email and live chat in English and Arabic.
- Low minimum deposit ($100)
- Fixed forex spreads from 0.9 pips
- Wide range of platforms and third party integrations (MT4, MT5, TradingView)
- Support for various trading styles (algorithmic, automated, copy trading)
- Intuitive mobile app
- Comparing others relatively few trading instruments are offered; offers Forex, CFDs and Binary Options
- Low minimum deposit ($0)
- 0% commission stock and ETF fees
- Extensive charting tools and features
- Fast and reliable order execution
- Trading automatisation capabilities
- Vast stock scanning tools
- Research and education section could be better
- Access to 1250 CFDs and 44 forex options
- Excellent copy trading features
- Advanced mobile trading app (AvaOptions)
- Industry average pricing
- Perfect for casual and advanced traders
- Access to the full meta trader suite
- $0 commission/stock trades(up to 15,000 shares)
- Vast market coverage(5,000 international stocks and ETFs)
- Fast and reliable order execution
- Great Fundamental Research and Analysis Tools
- Extensive Charting Tools and Features
- Access To Back-Testing and Automated Trading
AvaTrade vs. TradeStation Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|Max Leverage||1:400||4:1 shares|
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Inactivity Fee||$50 after every 3 months and $100 after every 12 months|
|Cost Per Trade||0||0|
|Cost Per Month||0||$4|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||0.9||0.6 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||0||$0.007 per share|
|Options||0||$5 + £0.60 per contract|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$100||0|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0||2300|
|CFD Indices & Funds||91||0|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
AvaTrade vs. TradeStation Comparison Conclusion
The results of our comparison of AvaTrade vs. TradeStation are summarized in the table below.
|AvaTrade||Forex, CFDs and Options|
|TradeStation||Futures; Active traders|
Choosing the right broker between AvaTrade and TradeStation can be challenging. Both online brokers have similarities but differ regarding trading fees, platform selection, products, licenses, and trading features. Finding the best broker depends on users’ trading & investment goals, personal preferences, and knowledge level.