Discover a Wide Range of Markets With eToro UAE
Find thousands of opportunities to trade securities through numerous asset classes with the impressive eToro UAE platform. Here, you can find everything you need to diversify your portfolio, including:
- Forex: Trade CFDs on 47 currency pairs across both Minors and Majors with a flexible leverage rate of up to 1:30.
- Commodities: Trade CFDs on the price of commodities like natural gas and oil, platinum, copper, silver, gold, and more against the US dollar.
- Stocks: Trade stocks taken from a variety of sectors, from the financial services space, to technology and retail. This includes access to popular names like Apple, Tesla, Facebook, and Google.
- Cryptos: Become a part of the booming cryptocurrency market with alt-coins like Ethereum, Ripple, and even the famous Bitcoin. You can but either the underlying asset, or you can choose to invest in your crypto via CFDs. We even offer opportunities to access a wider range of cryptocurrency through the in-house CryptoPortfolio fund.
- Indices: Trade CFDs on some of the world’s leading stock indices, including the NASDAQ-100, the S&P500, the China50 and the FSTE 100. Indices will help you to enhance your portfolio and diversify across a wider range of shares.
Social Trading With eToro UAE – What Are The Advantages?
The intuitive social trading platform is a world apart from the other online trading sites on the web today. Through it, you can easily connect with and learn from other successful investors in their space. You’ll also be able to automatically copy traders from other great investors using CopyTrader technology.
New to online trading? No problem! This is your opportunity to learn from the masters and earn money while you do!
On the other hand, if you’re a master of trading, this gives you the option to earn extra commission on your trades if you’re willing to let other people follow in your footsteps.
If you’d prefer to take a different approach with your investments, you can try out CopyPortfolios service. This “Top Trader Portfolio” list brings together the best-performing and most reliable traders in the market to give you an incredible asset strategy.
We’re pioneers in the trading world – but don’t take our word for it. Our platform has won a string of prestigious awards for our innovative approach to trading. We were named the Best Social Trading Network by the World Finance Awards in 2012. We also achieved the Star Awards “Best Trading Platform” accolade in 2013.
In European markets, the brand operates under the banner of ET (Europe) Ltd. This company is regulated by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission under the license number of 109 and 110.
In the UK, it is regulated as ET (UK) Ltd by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). UK residents generally become clients of the European eToro company unless they deposit more than $5,000 and explicitly asked to be covered by the FCA-regulated entity in the UK.
In Australia, it is authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, to provide financial solutions under the AUS Financial Licence 491139. All trades performed by clients trading under the ASIC brand are executed as CFDs. There can be now ownership of any underlying assets.
CFDs are complicated financial instruments that carry a high risk of rapid money loss due to leverage. Up to 65% of accounts lose cash when trading CFDs. Before you invest any money into a trading solution, make sure that you understand how CFDs work. Do not invest in anything without determining whether you can afford to lose your money.
- AvaTrade insights and features in review
- Olymp trade features in review
- IQ Option reviewed
- IQ Option UAE review
- Forex Broker overview
- Dubai forex trading news