This contrast guide helps customers who struggle to pick between Amana Capital and FXCM to discover the very best online broker for their trading and financial investment requirements. It analyzes the highlights of both brokers alongside to help individuals compare their solution and make an educated choice.
To assist individuals select the right broker in between Amana Capital and FXCM to discover the best-suited platform, below is a listing of broker’s pros and cons, complied with by a comparison of their primary trading attributes, consisting of trading platforms & tools, costs, mobile trading, deposit & withdrawal, possessions, regulation, and customer support.
Amana Capital vs. FXCM: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
FXCM is a UK-based forex and CFD broker founded in 1999. They offer access to over 400 tradable instruments including 300 CFDs, 41 forex pairs and a handful of shares, indices, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. FXCM is regulated by four tier-one regulators including the FCA, the ASIC, the CySEC, and the FSCA.
FXCM offers a wide range of trading platforms including Trading Station (proprietary trading platform), MT4 and TradingView. Users also have access to various copy trading apps (NinjaTrader, ZuluTrade, and/or Capitalise AI), analysis reports by TradingCentral and 55 charting indicators.
FXCM charges a spread of 1.4pips (EUR/USD) without any commission on their standard account, which is above industry average. The broker doesn’t charge any deposit fees, but charges a $40 withdrawal fee and a $50 a year inactivity fee after 12 months of no login activity.
FXCM’s customer service is available 24/7 by email, phone, and live chat in English, Arabic, and several other languages.
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Average forex spread and 0% commission
- Various algorithmic and copy trading tools (MT4, ZuluTrade, Trading View)
- Detailed Trade execution reports (execution quality and slippage)
- Feature rich mobile apps
- Low amount of trading instruments
- Relatively high trading and other fees
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- Over 400 CFDs across various markets
- Wide range of platforms (Trading Station, MT4, NinjaTrader, ZuluTrade)
- Multiple order types availability
- TradingView integration
- Support for advanced, algorithmic, and copy trading
- Regulated by 4 tier-one regulators
Amana Capital vs. FXCM Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Inactivity Fee||$50 per year after 12 months|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||0.2 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
|CFD (Gold)||0.5 pips|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$300|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||15|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. FXCM Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our comparison of Amana Capital vs. FXCM are wrapped up in the table listed below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|FXCM||Forex and CFDs; Algorithmic trading|
Selecting the appropriate choice between Amana Capital and FXCM can be tough. Both online brokers have similarities however differ relating to trading instruments, platforms & apps, law, deposit & withdrawals, and study and education. Selecting the most effective broker relies on individuals’ trading & investment objectives, private preferences, and experience degree.