The best forex brokers in UAE for advanced traders are Avatrade, IC Markets, IG Trading, Capital.com and XM. All listed online brokers have top-tier licenses, over 50 forex currency pairs, leverage above 1:400, advanced order types, automated trading options and low spreads.
The 5 top forex brokers in UAE for advanced traders are ranked in 5 categories: overall, lowest fees, trading platforms, mobile trading, research and education.
Top 5 Forex Brokers in UAE for Advanced Traders
- AVAtrade – Best for Advanced Forex Traders Overall
- IC Markets – Lowest Fees Forex Broker
- IG Trading – Best Advanced Forex Trading Platforms
- Capital.com – Best for Advanced Forex Mobile Traders
- XM – Best for Research and Education
|Broker||AVAtrade||IC Markets||IG Trading||Capital.com||XM|
|Trading platform||MT4, MT5, WebTrader, AvaGo||MT4, MT5, cTrader||MT4, ProRealTime, IG Trading, L2 Dealer||MT4, TradingView, Captial.com mobile app||MT4, MT5, XM app|
|Standard account spread||From 6||From 6||From 10||From 7||From 10|
|ECN spread||–||From 0||From 6||–||From 1|
|Swap free account||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes|
|In-depth market research||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Best Advanced Forex Brokers in UAE Reviewed
Below we break down the best forex brokers in UAE for advanced traders including their pros, cons and key features.
1. AVAtrade – Best Broker for Advanced Forex Traders Overall
Min Deposit: $100
Assets available: 4.9
Total Fees: 0.9 pip
71% of retail CFD accounts lose money
AvaTrade is our top forex broker for advanced traders because it offers a variety of trading platforms (including MetaTrader 4, 5) and support for advanced trading strategies including: algorithmic trading, swing trading and scalping. Other advanced trading features include live sentimental analysis tool, One-click trading, quick browser access and AvaProtect™ – a risk management tool that protects them from losses in case of bigger market swings.
AvaTrade also provides professional traders with a special forex position calculator to help them find the optimal entry and exit points and has Trading Central integrated for easier and faster technical analysis.
Avatrade is a popular forex broker among advanced traders also because of their low fixed spreads (0.9 pips on EUR/USD) and leverage of up to 1:400. On top of that Avatrade offers access to VPS servers that guarantee fast and reliable trade execution of under 40ms.
AvaTrade Key Features For Advanced Traders:
- Broad Range of Forex Pairs – Traders have access to 55 forex pairs and 44 forex options to trade with AvaTrade.
- MetaTrader 4 and 5 support – Both MetaTrader 4 and 5 are supported by AvaTrade.
- Proprietary Web Trading Platform – For those looking to trade directly from their browser, AvaTrade has a proprietary web trading platform available.
- VPS Availability – Advanced forex traders can use a specialized forex VPS so that they can decrease latency, increase the performance of automated trading, and maintain platform connectivity at all times.
- Market Research and in-depth Analysis – AvaTrade offers its users multiple forms of technical, fundamental, and sentimental analysis tools, such as an economic calendar, a wide range of technical indicators, and detailed market sentiment graphs.
- All Trading Styles Allowed – All trading styles, including day trading, scalping, hedging, and automated trading, are allowed at AvaTrade.
- Multiple Order Types – AvaTrade allows traders to use market orders, limit orders, and stop orders.
2. IC Markets – Best Advanced Forex Broker for Low Fees
Min Deposit: $200
Assets available: 3.6
73.59% of retail CFD accounts lose money
IC Markets is among the best forex brokers for trading conditions because of their low spreads (0,0 pips), vast market coverage of different forex pairs and up to 500:1 leverage. Besides that, advanced traders have access to 20 MetaTrader 4 trading tools, (including an alarm manager, correlation matrix, and market manager) and an Equinix NY4 virtual private server that allows them to optimize their algorithmic trading strategies.
When it comes to trading, IC Markets support the usage of advanced trading styles including day trading and scalping. They also allow traders to keep up to 2,000 positions open simultaneously, and make use of one-click trading functionality.
IC Market charges low spreads of 0,0 pips (EUR/USD) on their ECN accounts plus a commission between $3 and $3,50 depending on the account type. This makes them a great choice for day traders and scalpers.
IC Markets Key Features For Advanced Traders:
- Multiple Trading Platforms – Traders are allowed to trade with the advanced MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and cTrader trading platforms in conjunction with IC markets.
- Broad Range of Forex Pairs – Advanced forex traders have access to over 60 different forex pairs.
- 20 MetaTrader 4 trading tools, – The correlation matrix, trade terminal, and sessions map are examples of exclusive MetaTrader 4 trading tools IC Markets has introduced.
- Zero Spreads on Few Forex Pairs – Advanced forex traders don’t pay any spread on a few forex pairs with IC Markets’ ECN accounts.
- Islamic Account Available – a special Islamic swap-free account is available for Muslim traders that doesn’t charge or pay swaps.
- VPS Available – IC Markets provides all traders with a special forex VPS that reduces latency and ensures traders can deploy Expert Advisors as efficiently as possible.
3. IG Trading – Best Forex Broker for Advanced Trading Platforms
Min Deposit: $5500
Assets available: 4.5
75% of retail CFD accounts lose money
IG Trading is a top forex broker for advanced traders because of their broad range of trading platforms and features. Those include MetaTrader 4, a proprietary platform called WebTrader and the L2 Dealer (the Direct Market Price Access (DMA) platform). The L2 Dealer allows traders to trade forex directly on the order books of international exchanges, view every order on the market, and compare market sentiment. Additionally, traders can schedule their entries, choose from a wide range of order types, and stay anonymous through order splitting. Trades can be placed manually or automatically through the use of IG Trading’s REST or FIX API.
The broker additionally provides users with advanced charting solutions including ProRealTime, which features over 100 indicators, the ability to build your own algorithms, and place orders according to trend lines instead of just on price movements.
IG also offers advanced forex traders rebates on their spreads, up to 90% lower margins, and the option to use up to 95% of their IG stock trading account as a margin for leveraged forex trades. Added to this, they get access to a personal account manager that offers one-to-one support.
IG users have access to 90 forex pairs with up to 200:1 leverage at spreads starting from 0,6 pips.
Advanced traders have access to extensive research and in-depth analysis through blog posts, podcasts, the MarketsLive video commentary, the economic calendar, and useful trading ideas based on current trader sentiment.
IG Trading Key Features for Advanced Traders:
- Multiple Trading Platforms – IG Trading’s list of trading platforms includes MetaTrader 4, ProRealTime, and L2 Dealer. Additionally, the broker also has its own proprietary web and mobile trading platform.
- Broad Range of Forex Pairs – Advanced forex traders have access to over 90 different forex pairs through IG Trading.
- In-person Seminars – Traders can join in-person trading seminars to learn more about forex trading
- Market Research and in-depth Analysis – IG Trading provides its users with an extensive range of market research and analysis tools such as an economic calendar, MarketLive commentary, daily trading news, technical indicators, and trade ideas.
4. Capital.com – Best Forex Broker for Advanced Mobile Traders
Min Deposit: $20
Assets available: 4.7
79.17% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Capital.com is a top choice for advanced mobile traders because the proprietary Capital.com app provides traders with live market updates, price alerts, accurate quotes, more than 70 technical indicators, and cutting-edge trading charts. Additionally, the app gives traders a full set of risk management tools, including multiple advanced order types.
Apart from a proprietary trading app, Capital.com also allows its users to trade through MetaTrader 4 and TradingView from their smartphone and/or tablet with up to 10 accounts simultaneously, including demo accounts to backtest strategies with.
Unlike most of its competitors, Capital.com doesn’t charge deposit or withdrawal fees or additional costs for its educational material, dynamic charts, and indicators. However, overnight fees and spreads still apply.
Through the extensive Analysis section on its website, Capital.com provides advanced forex traders with valuable insights through videos, explainers, daily market updates, and research articles.
The Capital.com professional account provides negative balance protection up to 50:1 leverage, but professional clients aren’t covered by the Investor Compensation Scheme. In total, traders have access to over 138 forex pairs with up to 500:1 leverage at 0% commission.
Capital.com Key Features for Advanced Traders:
- Broad Range of Forex Pairs – access to 138 major, minor and exotic forex pairs
- MetaTrader 4 Trading Platform – access to MetaTrader 4
- TradingView Integration – Traders can trade directly from the charts and optimize their trading experience by connecting their Capital.com account with TradingView.
- Multiple Automated Trading Options – Advanced forex traders are allowed to deploy Expert Advisors and use other forms of automated trading systems through MetaTrader 4, TradingView, and Capital.com’s available APIs.
- Market Research and in-depth Analysis – Capital.com provides advanced forex traders with an extensive range of market research and analysis tools through daily market analysis posts, the Data Journalism center, the economic calendar, and a wide range of technical indicators.
5. XM – Best Forex Broker for Research and Education
Min Deposit: $5
Assets available: 2.8
75.59% of retail CFD accounts lose money
XM is our top-rated forex broker for research and education because of their broad selection of market research, integrated trade ideas, technical summaries, webinars, educational videos and various trading tools. The XM Research and Education section offers access to an economic calendar, XM TV, podcasts, forex webinars, platform tutorials, and even a live trading room.
Besides great education and research features, XM users have access to 50 forex pairs, up to 1000:1 leverage and low spreads starting at 0,0 pips EUR/USD.
All XM trading platforms provide exclusive technical indicators for algorithmic technical analysis and support for Expert Advisors and other forms of automated trading. They also provide access to a free VPS service for faster and reliable trade execution and access to 8 accounts at the same time.
XM Key Features for Advanced Traders:
- Excellent Research and Educational Tools – Forex traders have access to a broad range of research and educational tools
- Multiple Accounts Allowed – traders can open and trade from 8 accounts simultaneously, even with expert advisors and other forms of automated trading software.
- Great Algorithmic Trading Options – XM supports Expert Advisors, Robo Advisors, and other forms of automated trading
- Very Good Option for Mobile Trading – Traders can install the XM app on both Android and iOS devices or trade via MetaTrader 4 or 5 from the smartphones
- Live Trading Rooms – allow users to follow the trades from XM’s expert traders
- VPS Available – users have access to XM’s free Virtual Private Servers to reduce latency and increase trade efficiency
How Business24-7 Selected The Best Forex Brokers in UAE for Advanced Traders?
To create our list of top forex brokers for advanced traders in the UAE, we have analysed and compared 144 forex brokers 7 categories. We have check if the broker is accepting UAE clients and then we have considered:
- Number of forex pairs offered
- Availability of a desktop trading platforms apart from WebTrader (MT4 and MT5 where a plus)
- Availability of advanced charting tools, watchlists, and support for custom indicators
- Automated trading functionality and availability
- Quality of research offered (market research, daily news updates, forex pair analysis)
- Trading fees and commissions
- Quality of customer support
What Are The Most Important Criteria For Advanced Traders Should Consider When Choosing A Forex Broker in UAE?
- Number of forex pairs – broad selection of major, minor, and exotic currency pairs available.
- High leverage – access to leverage rates between 1:100 and 1:1000
- Low spreads and commissions – average forex spreads below 0.2pip (EUR/USD)
- High liquidity – support for trade execution for higher-volume positions
- Advanced charting tools, watchlists, and support for custom indicators – access to technical and fundamental analysis tools
- Great research tools (market research, daily news updates, forex pair analysis) – access to extensive research, news, and analysis sections
- Automated trading functionality and availability – availability of Expert Advisors, Robo Advisors, trading scripts, and other forms of automated trading software
- Support for advanced trading styles – day trading, algorithmic trading, swing trading and scalping
- Personalized account support – availability of personalized 24/7 customer support in English and Arabic by email, live chat, and phone.
- Islamic (swap free) account option -access to Islamic swap-free accounts available that allow Muslim users to trade according to Sharia law.
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.