This guide helps users to compare and find the best cashback rebate forex brokers in UAE. Forex cashback is popular among traders in the UAE as it allows traders to receive rebates on every closed trade. However, with the variety of brokers in UAE that offer this kind of promotion and bonuses, finding the ideal platform for users’ needs can be challenging.
To help traders make the right choice, the services of available providers have been assessed considering: the range of forex pairs, rebate rates, the payout schedule, minimum payout limitations, and trade restrictions.
This guide compares 66 providers for users to review and find the optimal forex broker for their needs. To help them make an informed decision, a list of the best cashback rebate forex brokers in UAE is shared below, followed by in-depth reviews and comparisons.
Best Forex Cashback Rebate Brokers in UAE
- Exness – Best Overall
- Avatrade – Easiest Evaluation Process
- XM – Great Trading Platform Selection
- HF Markets – Top For Trading Rules
Top 5 Cashback Rebate Forex Brokers in UAE Reviewed
Forex brokers with the best cashback rebates in UAE are reviewed below.
Exness is a multi-asset broker founded in 2009. It offers access to 97 forex pairs and various trading platforms, including MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, MetaTrader Mobile, and the proprietary web-based Exness Trading Terminal.
Exness users can choose between 5 trading accounts: Standard, Standard Cent, Raw Spread, Zero Spread, and Pro. Each account type provides traders up to 30% cashback on general trading and up to $100 per lot on forex trading.
Exness charges low spreads of 0 pips EUR/USD and $3,50 commission. The maximum leverage offered by the broker is 2000:1.
Exness has no minimum withdrawal limit. Cashback payout methods include bank wire transfers, bank cards, external Bitcoin wallets, and e-wallets like PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill.
Exness customer service is available through email, phone, and live chat in English, Arabic, and over 10 other languages.
Exness key rebate program features are listed below.
- Wide Selection of Assets – 97 forex pairs and other financial instruments, including stocks and cryptocurrencies.
- Multiple Trading Platforms – MT4, MT5 and a proprietary platform
- Multiple Forex Cashback Accounts – 5 different cashback accounts
- High Cashback Rates – Up to 30% cashback on their spreads and up to $100 per lot on forex trades.
- No Minimum Withdrawal Limit – Program participants can withdraw rebates from $1.
- Vast Range of Payment Methods – Include bank wire transfers, Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards, external cryptocurrency wallets, and e-wallets like PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill.
- Access to micro lot trading
AvaTrade is a forex and CFD broker founded in 2006. Its users can access 55 forex pairs, 44 forex options, 16 cryptocurrency pairs, 31 index CFDs, 27 commodities, 614 stocks, and 58 ETFs. Avatrade has a variety of trading platforms, including the full MetaTrader suite, third party integrations, including Zulutrade and Duplitrade, and proprietary platforms and apps (Avasocial, Avaoptions, AvatradeGO).
AvaTrade’s forex cashback evaluation process is fast and simple. Program participants are entitled to a 30% cashback on their paid spread after signing up and depositing $100.
Avatrade users can choose between three account types: Standard, Retail, and Professional. While the standard and retail accounts allow users to trade up to 30:1 leverage, the Professional account has a maximum leverage of 400:1.
AvaTrade charges low fixed spreads from 0.9 pips (EUR/USD) +$3 commission per side per lot. However, AvaTrade also charges inactivity fees ($50 after three months) and administration fees ( $100 after 12 months). Additionally, currency conversion and transaction fees may apply.
Program participants can withdraw rebates and cashback at AvaTrade directly to thei accounts. Withdrawal methods include bank wire transfers, debit cards, and electronic payments (PayPal, Skrill, Neteller).
AvaTrade customer service is available via email, live chat, and by phone.
Avatrades key rebate program features are listed below.
- Wide range of Tradable Assets – 55 forex pairs, 44 forex options, and CFDs on stocks, indices, precious metals, commodities, and cryptocurrencies.
- Wide Selection of Trading Platforms – WebTrader and AvaTradeGo mobile trading apps, AvaSocial, MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, DupliTrade, and ZuluTrade.
- Instant Cashback Rebate Program Approval – All new users that sign up for an AvaTrade account and deposit at least $100 (400 AED) automatically apply for the broker’s monthly spread rebate program.
- Competitive Cashback Rates – 30% of the paid spread in the form of monthly spread rebate.
- High Maximum Leverage – Retail traders have access to a max. leverage of 30:1, while professional and institutional traders are allowed to trade with a maximum leverage of 500:1.
- Advanced Forex Trading Features – Including Trading Central integration, AvaProtect, micro-trading, and the option to deploy Expert Advisors.
XM is a forex and CFD broker founded in 2009. Users can trade on over 50+ forex pairs and CFDs on indices, commodities, stocks, precious metals, and energy markets. XM’s list of trading platforms includes the full MetaTrader suite (MT4 and MT5), which are accessible as a desktop, web, and mobile version.
XM’s forex spread rebate program pays out forex cashback on a monthly basis. XM’s forex cashback and rebate rates are compared in the table below.
|Account Type||Micro||Standard||XM Zero||XM Ultra-Low|
|Forex Pairs||$5,5 per round-traded lot||$5,5 per round-traded lot||$2,2 per round-traded lot||Up to $7,5 per round-traded lot|
|Oil & Energies||Up to $6,50 per round-traded lot||Up to $6,50 per round-traded lot||Up to $5,9085 per round-traded lot||Up to $6,5 per round-traded lot|
|Precious Metals||Up to $5,50 per round-traded lot on Gold & Silver||Up to $5,50 per round-traded lot on Gold & Silver||Up to $2,20 per round-traded lot on Gold & Silver||Gold $3,00 per round-traded lot, Silver $7,50 per round-traded lot|
|Stocks||Up to $3,33 per round-traded lot||Up to $3,33 per round-traded lot||Up to $3,0269 per round-traded lot||Up to $3,33 per round-traded lot|
|Indices||Up to $2,65 per round-traded lot||Up to $2,65 per round-traded lot||Up to $2,4088 per round-traded lot||Up to $2,65 per round-traded lot|
|Soft Commodities||Up to $7,50 per round-traded lot||Up to $7,50 per round-traded lot||Up to $6,8175 per round-traded lot||Up to $7,50 per round-traded lot|
|Cryptocurrencies||Up to $15,00 per round-traded lot||Up to $15,00 per round-traded lot||Up to $13,635 per round-traded lot||Up to $15,00 per round-traded lot|
XM users can choose between four account types: Micro, Standard, XM Zero, and XM Ultra Low. All trading accounts allow users access to micro-lot trading, technical analysis tools, indicators, dynamic charting, and leverage of up to 1000:1.
XM charges low spreads from 0 pips EUR/USD plus a commission of $3,50 per lot. XM additionally charges non-trading fees, such as inactivity, transaction, and withdrawal fees.
XM pays out forex rebates and cashback directly to users’ accounts or e-wallets. XM users participating in XM cashback programs are not allowed to use scalping.
XM’s customer service is available via email, live chat, and by phone.
XM’s key rebate program features are listed below.
- Wide range of forex pairs – 50 + forex pairs, 1,000 stocks, commodity, cryptocurrency and metal CFDs.
- Lucrative Forex Cashback Program – XM has one of the most detailed and lucrative forex cashback programs with up to 90% spread rebates.
- Broad Selection of Trading Platforms – MetaTrader 4 and 5 (for Windows and Mac), and a proprietary WebTrader, desktop client, and mobile trading app.
- High Maximum Leverage – up to 1000:1 leverage.
- Low Fees & Tight Spreads – from 0 pips (on the XM Zero account) + a commission of $3,50 per lot.
- Monthly Cashback Payments – forex rebates and cashbacks are paid out on a monthly basis, directly to users accounts.
4. HF Markets
HF Markets is a forex and commodity broker founded in 2010. HF Markets allows users access to 53 forex pairs (38 major, 15 minor), stocks, bonds, commodities, ETFs, metals, energies, and indices. Their forex cashback program allows traders to use most trading techniques, including hedging, scalping, and day trading. However, trades open for less than a minute or smaller than two pips qualify for 50% of the standard rebate (up to 60%). Additionally, HF Markets does not allow churning, which can lead to account closure.
HF Markets forex cashback rebates are compared in the table below.
|Asset||FX/Gold/Silver||Indices US Shares||Oil/Commodities||Zero Spreads||PAMM||Crypto|
|Rebate||$4,50 per round-traded lot||$0,75 per round-traded lot||$0,75 per round-traded lot||$2,25 per round-traded lot||$2,25 per round-traded lot||$0,75 per round-traded lot|
HF Market users can choose between three account types: Zero, Premium, and Premium Pro. All account types are eligible for Forex cashback rebates. Trading techniques like hedging and scalping are allowed on all HF Markets account types, while churning is strictly prohibited. The maximum leverage available to UAE traders is 1000:1.
HF Market’s rebate program pays out cashback daily. These can be withdrawn directly to bank accounts and e-wallets, such as PayPal, FasaPay, Neteller, WebMoney, and Skrill.
HF Markets requires a minimum deposit of $300 to open a live trading account. Available funding methods include bank wire transfers, credit and debit cards, and e-wallets (PayPal, FasaPay, Neteller, and WebMoney).
HF Market’s key rebate program features are listed below.
- Wide Selection of Currency Pairs – 53 forex pairs and over 1,000 other assets, including , stocks, bonds, commodities, ETFs, metals, energies, and indices.
- Loose Trading Rules – HF Markets cashback program allows all trading techniques including hedging, scalping and day trading. However, churning is strictly prohibited.
- High Forex Cashback Rebate – Up to 60% forex cashback rebate.
- High Maximum Leverage – up to 1000:1 leverage.
- Multiple Trading Accounts & Platforms – Including MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, Zero Spread, Premium, and Premium Pro.
- Demo Trading Contests – Users can earn real money by winning demo trading contests held by HF Markets.
How To Find The Optimal Cashback Rebate Forex Brokers in UAE?
Criteria to consider to select a cashback forex broker with the ideal rebate program in UAE are listed below.
- High Rebate Rates (amount of cashback or rebate they provide per lot traded)
- Rebate payout schedule
- Various cashback payout methods (bank wire transfers, credit and debit cards, and e-walle)
- Minimum payout limits (from $1)
- Trade restrictions
- Responsive customer support
Top Cashback Forex Brokers Compared
Key features of the highest-rated cashback forex brokers in UAE are compared in the table below.
|Nr. of Forex Pairs||97||55||50+||53|
|Avg. Spread on EUR/USD||0,0 pips + $3,50 per side per lot or 1,0 pips without commission||0,0 pips + $3,00 per side per lot or 1,0 pips without commission||0,0 pips + $3,50 per side per lot or 0,6 pips without commission||0,0 pips + $3,00 per lot or 1,0 pips without commission|
Cashback Program Features Compared
Key features of forex cashback programs of top brokers are compared in the table below.
|Rebate Rates||Up to 30%||Up to 30%||Up to $15,00 per round-traded lot||Up to 60%|
|Available Payment Methods||Bank wire transfers, electronic payment systems (EPS), credit and debit cards, and bitcoin wallets||Credit cards and debit cards, e-wallets (Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney), and bank wire transfers||Credit and debit cards, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, Sticpay, and bank wire transfers.||(Local) bank wire transfers, credit and debit cards, online payment systems (Skrill, Neteller, FasaPay, UnionPay, Sofort)|
|Min. Payment Limits||None||None||None||None|
What Are Forex Rebates?
Forex rebates or cashback are a form of financial incentive brokers offer their clients, where they receive a share of their paid fees back into their accounts. Participants in forex cashback rebate schemes receive these rebates regardless of whether they place winning or losing trades.
Traders can access cashback forex rebate schemes via affiliates or introducing brokers, who refer them to the brokers and share a part of their commission.
How Does Forex Cashbacks Rebates Work?
Cashback rebate programs generally include three parties: a broker, an affiliate, and a trader.
The affiliate (introducing broker) refers the trader to the broker. In other words, the trader signs up for forex cashback through the introducing broker or affiliate, makes his first deposit, and trades. Every day, week, or month (depending on the cashback forex rebate program), the trader receives a share of the paid trading fees (spreads and commissions) into his account.
Steps To Apply For a Forex Rebate?
Steps traders need to take to apply for a forex rebate program are listed below.
- Step 1. Join one of the suggested Forex cashback rebate programs and make a first deposit through our affiliate links.
- Step 2. Read through our in-depth broker reviews and comparison to find the forex broker that suits you best.
- Step 3. Sign up with the broker of choice by initiating the account opening process and following the on-screen instructions.
- Step 4. Make a first deposit of at least the required minimum using one of the available payment methods.
- Step 5. Start trading and receive cashback rebates!
What Are The Main Benefits Of Forex Rebates For The Broker?
The main benefits of forex rebates for the broker are listed below.
- Greater Trading Volume – Forex cashback and rebate programs are designed to force the trader to trade more. The more trades they place, the more commission they generate for the broker. This leads to an increased trading volume and profit for the broker.
- Acquisition & Retention of Clients – Forex rebates attract new users as they lower their overall trading costs. Furthermore, this also helps the broker to retain clients as there is less chance that users will switch to a broker offering similar services without a rebate program.
- Standing Out From The Competition – With a wide range of forex brokers available in the UAE, forex cashback or rebates help the broker to stand out from its competitors.
- Reputation – Brokers want to keep an excellent reputation among users. The more they can offer their clients and lower their fees, the more attractive they are for both new potential clients and existing ones.
- Increased Liquidity – The more users a broker has and the more trades they place, the higher the broker’s liquidity. This makes forex cashback and rebate programs a great option to increase brokers’ liquidity.
- Cross-Selling Opportunities – The more users sign up with a broker, the more likely they will also use other financial services of the broker.
What Are The Main Benefits Of Forex Rebates For The Trader?
The main benefits of forex rebates for the trader are listed below.
Lower Fees & Increased Profits – Forex cashback or rebate programs reduce participants’ trading fees and increase their profitability by cashback or rebates.
Lower Risks – Forex cashback and rebate programs lower trading risk by allowing users to receive back parts of their losses. This is especially useful for traders who want to calculate their risk and apply appropriate risk management strategies.
Higher Profits – Rebates provide an additional trading income source for the participants, which increases their overall profitability over the long term.
No Withdrawal Restrictions – Brokers usually don’t impose restrictions on rebate withdrawals, meaning that traders can withdraw or reinvest cashbacks.
It requires time and effort to compare and evaluate promotions and bonuses of different forex broker in UAE to find the ideal option. Users must evaluate relevant information to make the optimal choice for their needs.
This guide does the challenging work for users to compare and evaluate the top choices for different types of traders and trading goals. The results of our analysis of the best cashback rebate forex brokers in UAE are wrapped up in the table below.
|RANK||BROKER||PLATFORM SCORE||BEST FOR||WEBSITE|
|#2||Avatrade||4,8/5||Evaluation process||Official website|
|#3||XM||4,9/5||Trading platforms||Official website|
|#4||HF Markets||4,4/5||Trading rules||Official website|
Are Forex rebates legal in the UAE?
Yes, Forex rebates are legal in UAE and can be offered by online forex brokers without any restrictions.
How much money can traders earn with forex rebates?
The amount of cashback rebates traders can earn depends on a variety of factors, including broker’s rebate rate, trading volume, trading strategy, and the spread or commission costs. These factors widely vary from trader to trader and from broker to broker.
How can I calculate the cashback amount?
Forex cashback amounts can be calculated using the following formula: Cashback = Trading Volume (in lots) x Cashback Rate (per lot)
Is it possible to receive rebates from multiple accounts at the same time?
Yes, there are multiple rebate programs that allow users to use different trading accounts under the same profile, to earn rebates on all of them.
Are there any limitations on how to use the rebate?
Users are most commonly free to use cashback rebates the way that suits them best. They can either withdraw the funds, use them to open trades or cover previous loses.
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 74% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy Trading does not amount to investment advice. The value of your investments may go up or down. Your capital is at risk.
Cryptoasset investing is highly volatile and unregulated in some EU countries. No consumer protection. Tax on profits may apply.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.