In this guide, we go over the best trading platforms in UAE in Malayalam or Kannada language.
There are limited online brokers offering trading platforms and tools in either of these languages. We tested all of the brokers available in the UAE that offer trading with one of the languages and compared them in 8 different categories to help you make an informed decision.
Top Trading Platforms in UAE Malayalam and Kannada
- Zerodha – Best Overall Broker in Kannada and Malayalam
Best Online Brokers in UAE For Malayalam and Kannada Reviewed
Below we break down the best trading platforms in UAE that are available in Malayalam and Kannada languages including their pros, cons, and key features.
Zerodha – Best Overall Broker for Malayalam and Kannada
Zerodha is an NSE & BSE-regulated broker that allows users to trade in Malayalam and Kannada language on over 90,000 different financial instruments. Both languages are available across all of their platform versions (desktop, web and mobile) and all of their trading features.
Although Zerodha does not offer live chat support, users can contact their customer service in Malayalam and Kannada 24/7 through their ticketing system. They also have an extensive network of FAQ pages in both languages where users can find answers to frequently asked questions.
The Zerodha proprietary platform (Kite) is intuitively designed and offers users access to hundreds of indicators, educational materials, and a powerful customizable charting interface. Users can choose between advanced and conditional order types such as Good-Till-Triggered and One-Cancels-Other and set up price alerts for their preferred stocks, futures, and options.
The platform additionally features a unique Nudge system that warns users of any risks associated with their trades or investments like dubious stocks, illiquid assets, and important financial news publications which is a great feature for beginner traders. All of the tools and features are available in both languages – Malayalam and Kannada.
Zerodha offers free equity delivery on NSE and BSE products but charges a flat ₹20 (or 0,03% – which is lower) fee per executed order on intraday trades across equity, currency, and commodity trades. Direct mutual fund investments are free of charge. Compared to other online brokers in UAE that offer commission-free stock trading, Zerodha’s trading fees on other assets are among the lowest across in the industry.
Users can choose between an online, offline, NR, and corporate account with Zerodha, but they don’t offer a demo or paper trading account.
The minimum deposit to open a live trading account is ₹200. The account can be deposited by bank transfers (via UPI), net banking, NEFT/RTGS, and cheque.
Zerodha Key Features:
- Wide Range of Instruments – Trade NSE and BSE-listed stocks, direct mutual funds, futures, options, IPOs, and fixed-income products
- Commission-Free Equity Delivery – All equity delivery instruments (NSE and BSE stocks) are free of charge
- 100% Online Account Opening – No paperwork required to open an account
- Beginner-Friendly Trading Platform – Very beginner-friendly trading platform with easy-to-understand features and user interface
|Available Financial Instruments||Stocks, direct mutual funds, futures, options, fixed-income products, bonds, IPOs|
|Trading Fees||Commission-free NSE and BSE equity trading, ₹50 broker-assisted trades, ₹20 or 0,03% whichever is lower options and futures contracts|
|Trading Platform||Kite Android and iOS app|
|Account Types||Equity & Derivatives Trading Account, Equity Demat Account, Commodity Trading Account|
|Type of Broker||Discount broker|
|Deposit Methods||UPI, Instant payment gateway, IMPS/NEFT/RTGS/Cheque|
- Commissions-free stock trading
- 100% Online account opening process
- Available in Malayalam and Kannada
- Not compatible with external trading platforms such as MetaTrader 4, 5 or cTrader
- Doesn’t offer cryptocurrency trading
- Low maximum leverage of up to 5:1
How to Choose the Right Trading Platform?
To get our list of top platforms in UAE in Malayalam and Kannada we have analyzed one broker across 8 different categories. Below is a detailed breakdown of the criteria that were used to evaluate the brokers:
- Amount of available assets to trade (forex pairs, stocks, ETFs, commodities, indices, cryptocurrencies, precious metals, etc)
- Trading fees, commissions, and other broker costs
- Trading platform features (watch lists, economic calendars, technical analysis tools, chart drawing kits)
- Mobile trading features
- Quality of the broker’s customer support
- Research and education offered by the broker
- Available banking methods
- Malayalam and/or Kannada availability (whether the trading platform is available in Malayalam or Kannada)
What is Malayalam?
Malayalam or മലയാളം is a Dravidian language with roots in Tamil that is spoken in Kerala, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry. It is one of the 22 official languages of India and it is spoken and written in the United Arab Emirates.
What is Kannada?
Kannada or ಕನ್ನಡ is a Dravidian language, mostly spoken in southwestern India by Karnataka people. Kannada has been the court language for many dynasties across the south and central India and is also used in the UAE.