This guide breaks down the best forex brokers in the UAE for beginners. All of the listed online brokers offer low minimum deposits, a free demo account, copy trading features, great educational resources, customer support and micro lot trading.
After analyzing 115 forex brokers available in the UAE and their comparison across 8 major categories, these are our top forex brokers in UAE for beginners.
Top 5 Forex Brokers in UAE for Beginners
- eToro – Best for Beginners Overall
- IG Trading – Best in-person Seminars
- XM – Best Educational Resources
- AVAtrade – Best for Forex Social Trading
- Capital.com – Best for Mobile Trading
|RANK||BROKER||PLATFORM SCORE||BEST FOR||WEBSITE|
|#1||eToro||4,9/5||Best for Beginners Overall||Official website|
|#2||IG Trading||4,2/5||Best in-person Seminars||Official website|
|#3||XM||4,1/5||Best Educational Resources||Official website|
|#4||AVAtrade||4,9/5||Best for Forex Social Trading||Official website|
|#5||Capital.com||4,8/5||Best for Mobile Trading||Official website|
Best Forex Brokers in UAE for Beginners Reviewed
The section below breaks down the 5 top forex brokers in UAE for beginners highlighting their pros, cons, key features.
1. eToro – Best Forex Broker for Beginners Overall
Min Deposit: $200
Assets available: 4.8
79% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. eToro AUS Capital Ltd ACN 612 791 803 AFSL 491139. OTC Derivatives are speculative and leveraged. Not suitable for all investors. Capital at risk. See PDS and TMD
eToro is the best forex broker in UAE for beginners because of their easy-to-use trading platform, simple buy/sell order types and extensive social copy trading features.
eToro additionally provides beginners with a broad range of educational materials that helps them enter the markets confidently including a video series called eToro Academy and a premade portfolio feature called SmartPortfolio. Besides that, beginners are allowed to start out small on eToro to limit their risk exposure. Their minimum deposit to open a trading account is only $50.
Beginners are also allowed to test their trading strategy with a free demo account and virtual money before investing their own money. In case of possible questions they have 24-7 access to a responsive customer support team in English and Arabic.
When it comes to trading, eToro offers a high ease of use level, simple buy and sell options and a copy trading feature that allows beginners to copy experienced traders.
eToro Key Features for Beginners:
- Broad Range of Forex Pairs – 50 major, minor and exotic tradable forex pairs
- Proprietary eToro Trading Platform – beginner-friendly trading platform available on multiple devices
- Proprietary Copy Trading Features – allows beginners to copy trades of professional traders
- SmartPortfolio – allows beginners to invest in pre-made portfolios
- Educational Webinars – allows beginners to attend a broad range of educational webinars covering all sorts of forex trading topics
- Market Research and in-depth Analysis – allows beginners to gain valuable insights through eToro’s news and analysis section, the eToro Academy, and eToro Plus. Additionally, users have access to Trading Central research tools.
2. IG Trading – Best Beginner Broker for In-person Education
Min Deposit: $5500
Assets available: 4.5
75% of retail CFD accounts lose money
IG Trading is a great choice for forex beginners, because they offer one-on-one personal training, live educational webinars and a great set of educational tools and features.
IG allows beginners to practice forex trading and to get familiar with the trading features using the free demo account preloaded with $20,000 in virtual money.
The minimum deposit at IG is low ( $300) which allows beginners to get started small and they also provide access to micro-lot trading and high-quality trading signals.
IG Trading Key Features For Beginners:
- Trading Signals – offer access to free real-time trading signals
- Educational Webinars – allow users to watch pre-recorded and live trading webinars hosted by experts
- In-person Seminars – offers in-person forex trading training for beginners
- Market Research and In-depth Analysis – provides users with both technical and fundamental analysis reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- MetaTrader 4 and ProRealTime – are beginner friendly platforms offering access to over 100 indicators and a wide range of simple trading features
- Proprietary Web and Mobile Trading Platform – offer easy simple order types, trade execution and layout for beginners
- Broad Selection of Forex Pairs – users have access to 90 different forex pairs, including all major and minor currency pairs.
3. XM – Best Broker For Educational Resources
Min Deposit: $5
Assets available: 2.8
75.59% of retail CFD accounts lose money
XM is a great forex broker for beginners looking for a broad range of educational resources including market overviews and analysis,webinars and live forex trading rooms. Users also get access to trade ideas, technical summaries, and forex calculator tools which are all supportive tools for new traders.
XM offers beginners access to cent accounts, which allow trading on positions smaller than 1 pip (micro lot) to reduce risk of loosing money. Beginners can alternatively open a free demo account and use the preloaded virtual money to test their trading strategy up front.
XM is a low-entry forex broker with a low minimum deposit requirement of just $5. Users can fund their accounts with credit/debit cards, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney, and bank wire transfer.
XM Key Features For Beginners:
- Micro Lot Account – Offers beginner forex traders a cent account with micro-lots and no minimum deposit requirement
- Trading Rooms & Ideas – supplies forex traders with both live trading room access and trade ideas.
- Educational Webinars – allows users to attend educational webinars for free on a weekly basis.
- Market Research and in-depth Analysis – are updated hourly on their official website, and allow visitors access to valuable insights.
- MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 – XM allows traders to use both MT4 and MT5
- Broad Range of Forex Pairs – XM offers over 50 forex pair
4. AVAtrade – Best Beginner Forex Broker for Social Trading
Min Deposit: $100
Assets available: 4.9
Total Fees: 0.9 pip
71% of retail CFD accounts lose money
AvaTrade is a great forex broker for beginners who are looking for extensive social copy trading options. AvaTrade offers a proprietary social copy trading platform and two third party interactions (ZuluTrade and DupliTrade) which allow traders to make use of the full spectrum of social trading possibilities.
Beginner traders at AvaTrade have access to 65 forex pairs and 44 forex options, which can be traded as CFDs. Traders also have the option to start with micro-lot trading or practice their trading strategy with a free demo account.
AvaTrade also offers beginners a broad range of educational tools and well-organized tutorials. AvaAcademy allows users to take courses on all things trading-related, including forex trading.
Beginner traders can start trading with AvaTrade from $100 minimum deposit.
AvaTrade Key Features
- Broad Range of Forex Pairs – AvaTrade offers beginner traders over 50 forex pairs to trade.
- MetaTrader Support – AvaTrade is compatible with both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.
- Proprietary Web Trading Platform – AvaTrade has its own beginner-friendly and easy-to-use proprietary web trading platform.
- Islamic Account Available – Muslim traders that want to trade according to Sharia law can use Avatrade’s special Islamic swap-free account.
- AvaTrade Academy – Beginners can learn the basics of forex trading with AvaTrade’s educational tutorials located in the AvaTrade Academy.
- Market Research and in-depth Analysis – AvaTrade provides its users with a broad range of market research and analysis tools, such as economic calendars, technical indicators, daily blog posts, and market updates.
5. Capital.com – Best Beginner Broker for Mobile Trading
Min Deposit: $20
Assets available: 4.7
79.17% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Capital.com is a top choice for beginner traders looking to trade forex through mobile. The Capital.com app allows users access to 138 forex pairs, 70 technical indicators, and features an extensive education section. The broker also charges low overnight fees and applies tight spreads.
Beginners will appreciate Capital.com ‘s vast range of analysis, insights, and explainers that offer valuable forex trading insights. In addition users also have access to trading ideas, based on a patented AI bias detector.
Capital.com is a low-entry broker with a low minimum deposit of $20. The broker also offers a $100,000 free forex demo account for beginners to test their strategies before investing real money.
Capital.com Key Features for Beginners:
- InvestMate app – the InvestMate app allows beginner forex traders to step into the markets confidently
- Educational Webinars – access to a wide variety of educational webinars.
- Market Research and in-depth Analysis – access to analysis, insights, explainers, and economic calendar
- Broad Selection of Forex Pairs – access to over 130 different forex pairs.
- MetaTrader 4 Support – access to MetaTrader 4 in conjunction with their Capital.com account.
- TradingView Integration – Both Capital.com’s WebTrader and trading apps have TradingView integration, granting users access to extensive and dynamic charting features
How to Choose the Right Forex Broker for Beginners?
To get to our list of the best forex brokers for beginners in the UAE, we have analyzed and compared 112 forex brokers across 10 different categories. We have checked the brokers for beginner friendly trading features including:
- Ease-of-use of the broker’s forex trading platform(s)
- Quality of educational resources offered (webinars, trading room, news & analysis)
- Quality of research material offered by the brokers
- Availability of free demo (paper accounts)
- Availability of Copy and social trading features
- Availability of trading ideas
- Quality of the customer support
- Overall quality of service
- Amount of forex pairs available
What Are The Most Important Criteria To Be Considered By Forex Beginners in UAE?
The following criteria should be considered by forex trading beginners to improve their chances of profit:
- Low Minimum Deposit – beginners should favourise brokers with low minimum deposit requirement which allows them to test their trading strategies and familiarize themselves with the broker’s trading platform and features.
- Micro Lot Availability – allows beginners to trade with smaller position (micro lots) to limit their risk of loosing money on their first steps
- Demo Account Availability – allows beginners to test their trading strategy with virutal money before investing real money.
- Great Educational Materials – Beginners should look out for brokers that offer a broad range of educational materials in the form of tutorial videos, educational articles, and webinars.
- Copy Trading Features – make it easy for beginners to enter the forex markets by copying trades from seasoned investors with a proven record.
- Trading Signals and Ideas – help beginners to make the rigfht moves and to increase their overall profitability.
- Professional Customer Support – makes it easy for beginners to get their questiones answered by experienced traders
How To Get Started as a Forex Beginner?
Forex trading beginners keep a few things in mind before choosing a forex broker to trade with. Remember that choosing the right broker with the right features and fees can make the difference between making a profit and constantly losing money.
Start With a Demo Account
We recommend beginner forex traders open a demo account with a forex broker first. Trading with a demo account allows traders to familiarize themselves with the trading platform and trading in general and to test out their trading strategies before putting their hard-earned money on the line.
Choose A Fixed Spread Instead of a Variable Spread Broker
Beginners should keep in mind that knowing how much a position cost is key to their success, and therefore, they should prefer brokers that offer fixed spreads.
Stay Away From Leverage!
It is not recommendable for beginners to trade with leverage as it significantly increases their risk of losing money. As promising as it sounds to trade with borrowed money, it’s something that we only recommend for experienced traders
eToro is a multi-asset platform which offers both investing in stocks and cryptoassets, as well as trading CFDs.
Please note that CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 68% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Past performance is not an indication of future results. Trading history presented is less than 5 complete years and may not suffice as basis for investment decision.
Copy trading is a portfolio management service, provided by eToro (Europe) Ltd., which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
Cryptoasset investing is unregulated in some EU countries and the UK. No consumer protection. Your capital is at risk.
eToro USA LLC does not offer CFDs and makes no representation and assumes no liability as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this publication, which has been prepared by our partner utilizing publicly available non-entity specific information about eToro.