This comparison overview aids customers who battle to select in between Amana Capital and FxPro to find the very best online broker for their trading and financial investment demands. It assesses the highlights of both brokers alongside to help customers compare their solution and make a notified choice.
To assist individuals select the right broker between Amana Capital and FxPro to locate the best-suited platform, below is a listing of broker’s pros and cons, followed by a contrast of their major trading attributes, including trading platforms & tools, charges, mobile trading, down payment & withdrawal, properties, law, and consumer assistance.
Amana Capital vs. FxPro: Summary
Amana Capital is a multi-asset broker based in Dubai. It is regulated by two major financial regulators; the CySEC and the FCA. Users can access 54 forex pairs and over 5,500 other financial instruments, including stocks, indices, ETFs, bonds, precious metals, and commodities.
Amana Capital supports MetaTrader 4 and 5 and allows traders to trade with up to 1:500 leverage.
Amana Capital charges low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD. The broker also charges overnight and short-selling margin fees. The broker doesn’t charge inactivity, currency conversion, or withdrawal and deposit fees.
Amana Capital’s customer support is available through email, phone, and live chat in English and Arabic.
FxPro is a reputable forex and CFD broker regulated by two tier-one regulators including the FCA and MiFID. They allow users to trade on over 2,200 tradable symbols including 400 CFDs on forex,shares, cryptos, indices and metals. FXPro users can choose from a variety of trading platforms including a proprietary platform (FxPro Edge), MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and cTrader. They also have access to various trading tools like Trading Central trading signals, over 50 indicators and a handful of charting tools.
FxPro trading fees are above industry average when compared to industry leaders like Pepperstone or IG. The broker’s minimum deposit requirement is $0.
Their customer support is available 24/7 by email, live chat, and phone in English, Arabic, and over 20 other languages.
- Low minimum deposit ($50)
- Low spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Support for MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Mini and micro lot trading available
- Up to 1:500 leverage
- No non-trading fees
- Overwhelming platform features for beginners
- Tiered trading fee and commission model
- Access to 2,200 tradable symbols
- MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, and cTrader integration
- Fast order execution
- Excellent customer support
- Micro lot trading
- Fast order execution
- Only offers CFD and forex trading
- Slightly above average trading fees
- Inactivity fees
- Competitive spreads from 0.4 pips EUR/USD
- Compatible with MetaTrader 4 and 5
- Great research and educational materials
- Max leverage up to 1:500
- Micro-lot trading is available for beginner forex traders
- Representative offices in UAE
- Access to 2,200 + tradable instruments
- Wide range of mobile trading apps (FxPro edge, MT4, MT5 and cTrader)
- Competitive forex spreads from 1.2 pips EUR/USD
- MT4, MT5 and cTrader integration
- Trading signals by Trading Central
- Fast and reliable order execution below 14ms
Amana Capital vs. FxPro Comparison
Trading Platform & Tools
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)|
|Mutual Fund Management|
|Cost Per Trade||0|
|Cost Per Month||0|
|Forex (EUR/USD)||1.1 pips|
|Stocks & ETF||0|
|CFD (Gold)||3.5 pips|
Deposit & Withdrawal
|Minimum deposit (in UAE)||$100|
|Islamic Account Transfer|
|ETF & Funds||0|
|CFD Indices & Funds||42|
|Tier 1 License|
|Tier 2 License|
|Tier 3 License|
Research & Education
|Daily News Updates|
|Market Indepth Analysis|
|Pers. Training & Room|
|Personal Account Manager|
Amana Capital vs. FxPro Comparison Conclusion
The outcomes of our comparison of Amana Capital vs. FxPro are wrapped up in the table below.
|Amana Capital||High-leverage multi-asset trading|
|FxPro||Forex and CFDs; MetaTrader Broker|
Selecting the right option between Amana Capital and FxPro can be difficult. Both on the internet brokers have similarities yet vary relating to trading instruments, systems & apps, policy, deposit & withdrawals, and research and education and learning. Picking the best broker depends on users’ trading & financial investment objectives, private choices, and experience degree.